Ages 0-100, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Fully narrated tour
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Coloseo and Roman Forum ticket
- Departure details
- Via Tolemaide, 13/A, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
- Colosseo, 00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome Capital, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11223P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11223P5
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll start atVia Tolemaide, 13/AVia Tolemaide, 13/A, 00192 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
- 1ColosseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Roman ForumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atColosseo00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome Capital, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
Quo Vadis Roma Tour
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in September 2015
#528 of 1,859 Tours & Activities in Rome
- R4979QV00Recommendation of this tourVery good tour of the highlights of the Vatican museums, entry into the museums and the dome is included. Great background info and stories around the masterpieces.
- Michael H00Terrible, don’t book this tourWe loved walking the ruins of Pompeii. The actual park was pretty incredible to see. We purchased skip the line, audio guide tour tickets for our family of four through this Trip Advisor tour. We were charged almost $200 total, which we paid in full when purchasing here in advance on Trip Advisor. When we arrived in Pompeii, we realized you don’t need skip the line tickets (there were no lines due to many easy, quick entries) and that our two children would have been free. We could’ve purchased the tickets right at Pompeii the day of, for a total of 38 euros for our family of four. The pick up location for this tour was not at the park entrance, it was in the city center. I had to walk 20 minutes to go pick them up and when I arrived at the address stated on the Trip Advisor booking confirmation, they sent me to not one- but TWO other locations to collect the tickets and audio guides. When I picked up the audio guides that were already paid for and included in the Trip Advisor tour I booked, the girl demanded I give her a credit card (for deposit) and an ID as collateral for the audio guides. This was not written on their tour description on Trip Advisor and they violated policy by requiring this at the time of pick up. She ordered me to sit down at the location and not leave to go on the tour that I already paid for in full via Trip Advisor, until I give her what she wanted. The rest of my family (including two young kids) was waiting in the heat, being prevented by her to begin the tour while she demanded to turn over CC and Passport to hold until returning the audio guides. Obviously, I refused to do that as it’s unsafe and against Trip Advisor policy. I left to go begin the tour I already paid for and she had someone hunt us down inside Pompeii and corner us to demand collateral while using the audio guides we already paid for. It was scary and disturbing. We returned the audio guides (I have written confirmation), and our tour was ruined by them. I highly suggest you don’t book this way and just purchase your tickets when you get to Pompeii. You will save money and have a safe and better experience than me and my family did. This was a complete scam by the tour company and felt dangerous. They don’t follow the rules of Trip Advisor.
- Seán M00Amazing experience.An amazing tour, privileged to have been shown around these historical sites by Laura. Any question or query was answered without hesitation. She went above and beyond in Saint Peter's when we wanted to post some special intentions and ensured that we were able to do so even though the tour had finished. She's a credit to your company.
- des S00Top Company! Strongly recommendedThe tour Organisator had waited for when our flight was delayed. The guide was nice and competent. I can only recommend booking here.
- Travel59447700Interesting informative fun!Tremendous tour .. been in one before with a different company but this one told me so much more .. our guide was terrific .. I just wish I could remember her name
- Lauren W00Worst purchase everArrived at the meeting point to be told that we had to pay an extra €70 each for entry to the Vatican - as I paid for a guided tour this seemed to be very unreasonable and no previous mention was made that the entry fee wasn’t included. To make matters worse when we enquired at another tour operator they advised that entry to the Vatican was only €21. As a result of this we didn’t get the tour and where left very disappointed
- johndE474BJ00Disappointing TourDisappointing Tour. Guide was a nice lady but had very average English and far too slow getting to the highlights which meant the teenagers lost interest. Seemed to want to do the tour on her terms, not ours. One of the reasons I booked this tour was it was advertised as a bit shorter than others but it went way over in time. I was also a bit surprised to have to pay extra for VATICAN entry when we arrived at the Quo Vadis offices as assumed this was covered but it was in the small print so fair enough I suppose…. But the advertised price is arguably misleading. Guide Didn’t have a good understanding of the Vatican layout in terms of whether earpieces could be rented, location of cafés/ restaurants etc. Basic stuff she should know. She did have very good knowledge of the museums and their content but struggled to communicate it well and in a timely fashion. I would not recommend this tour, especially for families with teenagers.
- historyscanner00BEST TIME TO VISIT ROME IS NOW!Even if you are the ONLY guest, Francesca and her team are happy to welcome you. My charming guide - I didn't ask for her name, shame on me - was in a superbe motivation to show me in a private tour every corner in Colosseum and Forum Romanum - a very excellent experience! Best time to visit Rome is NOW!
- P8699SZheleng00Paulos knowledge of art and the Vatican unbelievable!Paulo has an unbelievable amount of knowledge and was able to answer any questions. He especially took his time and care listening to our 6 year old twins and showing them what he thought they would enjoy too. The office were so friendly and there is no way we would have learnt so much in those two hours without them. Worth every penny!
- DMawhinn00Only Way to See the Vatican and Sistine ChapelThis was the best tour we could do. The lines are so long and the groups are so big. We skipped all the lines including the skip the line, line. To have a small group and to have the opportunity to ask our questions and see what we wanted to see was priceless. The Vatican and Sistine Chapel can be overwhelming, but they are so beautiful. I wouldn’t miss this. We took a tour about 15 years ago and didn’t have a private tour and were crushed by the crowds. This was much better.
- Dick P00Perfect use of timeTime used to perfection. The museum and the Chapel are a must but there is much too see, a guided tour is the best choice to see most in an orderly manner. Specially if your stay in Rome is short. Everything worked all right for my wife and I
- yosuapraditya900Great TourWe are really glad about the tour service due to the knowledge of the tour guide. Francesca is really professional when telling the story of the Vatican. I know that the service is not included with the Vatican ticket, but we are really satisfied and enjoy during the tour. Francesca is very kind to us, especially to my mother. Thus, I really recommend for those who want to have a small-group tour and bring the family.
- Busy_NV_Family00So HelpfulWe worked with Francesca for many of the things we wanted to do while in Rome. She was always smiling, always full of information, and always helpful. She gave us tips on the best way to see the Colloseum, Palantine Hill, and the Forum. She planned our trip to Pompeii and Sorrento from start to finish. She gave us tips on restaurants, a gelateria, and things to do at night. She never starred us wrong. We had an excellent experience with each thing we did!
- Navygryphon12300Communication Breakdown?Booked this tour online before we went. Got to the vatican and asked an official guide to confirm meeting point. We were told to meet at this point for 12 and we were early. As 12 came around no one arrived, we went back to the vatican guide who rang the number at the bottom of the receipt, we were advised we were at the wrong location and the tour had left? I contacted Quo Vadis Tour on my return who advised that we were in the wrong, location and they had waited for us for half an hour and as such we will not get a refund. Confusing?? We managed to book locally with another company which was excellent. Additionally please note the charge does not include actual entrance into the vatican, that is extra.
- peter1946201400Toegangsprijs Vaticaan is NIET inbegrepenIt is the dirty trick of this QUO VADIS TOUR to not include the entrance fee for the Vatican, so you have to pay an other €24 per person on arrival. The tour itself however by Francesca is excellent. On this tour you will not see the famous round stairways many people want to take a picture of.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2019 • Couples
This was our second tour with our guide Francesca. She brings such a wealth of knowledge to her job. Her pride in her city is quite evident. The Colosseum and the Forum are amazing and Francesca led us skillfully through both. Her tours do take longer and I would plan accordingly. It is really exciting to see these treasures up close, but it is even better to have an expert explain just how amazing they are.
Written April 15, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hello Where does the tour leave from? How far from the Colosseum is that? Does the tour start right at 12pm and end at 3? Time will be tight for us? I saw one of the reviews complained about not being able to find the tour guide? Thanks
Hello, We met the four guide right near the metro station. We knew her from the day before so finding her was not a problem. I would be sure to let them know ahead of time That you are on a tight schedule so they can make sure you are within your timeframe. Enjoy Rome!