LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Pompeii & Archaeological Museum: Skip-the-Line with your Archaeologist
By Naples Grand Tour
Do you want to see the ruins of Pompeii and Archaeological collections of Naples? What better way to do it than with a Vesuvian archaeologist and licensed guide! Without waiting for queues (I have PRIORITY LINE) we will leave from the main entrance of the city: Porta Marina Superiore. After this 2 hours tour at Pompeii and after a lunch break, let's go to the Archeological Museum! Get an insiders' look into the Archeological Museum with me. Inside the museum, the collections show you items discovered during the official excavations of these ancient cities. From frescoes, mosaics, objects from private houses, medical instruments, statues and more. Check them out and hear interesting facts and stories behind, and please, ask away! I can help create a better image in your head, and you'll see how life used to be in a typical Roman colony. This museum is famous because of the Vesuvian collection, as you will see, the other section the Farnese collection. *Note: Tuesday museum closed
per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Guided tour with an art historian and licensed guide.
- Skip-the-line service at the ticket office.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance tickets are not included in the price.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Departure details
- Pompei Ruins Bed & Breakfast, Via S. Giuseppe, 7, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy The guide will wait for his guests at PORTA MARINA SUPERIORE, the entrance to the Archaeological Park
- Naples National Archaeological Museum, Piazza Museo, 19, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy The tour ends at National Archaeological Museum of Naples.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101020P31
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pompeii & Archaeological Museum: Skip-the-Line with your Archaeologist?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pompeii & Archaeological Museum: Skip-the-Line with your Archaeologist on Tripadvisor
- How much is Pompeii & Archaeological Museum: Skip-the-Line with your Archaeologist?
- Pompeii & Archaeological Museum: Skip-the-Line with your Archaeologist price starts from $379.54. Discover and book Pompeii & Archaeological Museum: Skip-the-Line with your Archaeologist on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pompeii & Archaeological Museum: Skip-the-Line with your Archaeologist cancellation policy?
- Pompeii & Archaeological Museum: Skip-the-Line with your Archaeologist cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pompeii & Archaeological Museum: Skip-the-Line with your Archaeologist on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pompeii & Archaeological Museum: Skip-the-Line with your Archaeologist?
- Pompeii & Archaeological Museum: Skip-the-Line with your Archaeologist is hosted by Naples Grand Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Naples Grand Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pompeii & Archaeological Museum: Skip-the-Line with your Archaeologist on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101020P31
- You'll start atPompei Ruins Bed & BreakfastVia S. Giuseppe, 7, 80045 Pompei NA, ItalyThe guide will wait for his guests at PORTA MARINA SUPERIORE, the entrance to the Archaeological ParkSee address & details
- 1Museo Archeologico Nazionale di NapoliStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atNaples National Archaeological MuseumPiazza Museo, 19, 80135 Napoli NA, ItalyThe tour ends at National Archaeological Museum of Naples.See address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Pompeii VIP tour
Fascinating and enjoyable tour. Raffaele was a very knowledgeable guide and an engaging speaker. Pompeii is an am…
Great tour with knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide
Our guide (Santa) gave us an enthusiastic and informative tour of Pompeii, highlighting some of the most important …
Very interesting tour with great guide!
We had an excellent tour with Maria. She was a real pleasant and knowledgeable guide. As a proper local she kept th…
Tour in Pompeii
It was a great tour. Santa is an excellent guide, with lots of knowledge and good sense of humor. We learned a lot …
Necessary for your Pompeii Trip!!
It is totally worth the Money to book this Tour. For people who only pay 2€ for Pompeii under 24 especially because…
Highly recommended. Raffaele was an excellent tour guide, adapting the tour for all members. He answered any questi…
The guys left without us! Even though we were there on time. We would never book this again. Someone should’ve gott…
A learning experience
Interesting place. Being right underneath Vesuvius gives it a sense of place. I learned a lot. Don’t miss it!
Excellent experience . Great for those wanting to see important but lesser known ancient historical sites. The loca…
We had an amazing time in Pompeii our guide Riccardo was amazing so knowledgeable & informative & such a friendly …
The statues are the only thing of real interest
The statue itself is out of this world. Also the two statues either side of the veiled christ. Nit the easiest plac…
What a Tour! If I could give it 10 stars, I would.
What a tour! My husband and I booked this as part of our honeymoon. On our way to the meeting point, we text Rafael…
we debated between Pompeii and Herculaneum and think we made the correct choice. We were able to see all of Hercul…
A fantastic way to see Pompeii
I’m so glad that we opted for a guided tour of Pompeii. It is much larger than I had appreciated. We visit the key …
Ricardo was terrific
Ricardo was great. It’s so important for your guide to be into their job. He was knowledgeable and friendly. A++
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.