Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Bring the spectacular ruins of Pompeii to life—and enjoy a convenient and efficient way to explore—when you book this intimate, small-group experience. Make your own way to the UNESCO-listed archaeological site and meet your guide; thanks to the pre-reserved, skip-the-line tickets (additional expense), you can beat the notoriously long wait times and head right in. Your guide tells you all about the volcanic eruption that destroyed this Roman city, and points out Pompeii’s most important highlights.
- You'll start atPompei Scavi - Villa Dei Misteri80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, ItalyPark your car at ZEUS Parking or if you come by train get off at Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri. The guide will be waiting for you at the entrance of the train station holding the sign EXPLORE. You can't get wrong, we will be right there! :)See address & details
- 1Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedWe'll see the Forum, Via dell'Abbondanza, Private Houses, Roman Shops, Mosaics, Frescoes and much more!Read more
- You'll end atPompei Scavi - Villa Dei Misteri80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, ItalyPark your car at ZEUS Parking or if you come by train get off at Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri. The guide will be waiting for you at the entrance of the train station holding the sign EXPLORE. You can't get wrong, we will be right there! :)See address & details
- Priority access tickets save you up to hours of waiting time (own expense)
- This intimate, small-group tour is limited to just eight attendees
- Learn all about Pompeii’s history, and discover its top monuments
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Pompei Scavi - Villa Dei Misteri, 80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Tickets are not included (15 euros adults, free under 18 showing id card or passport)
- The listed price does tenot include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting of the tour.
- Young people from 7 to 17 years old needs to show their id card at the ticket office to get a free entrance, otherwise they will buy their own ticket (15 euros for adults)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We were a group of 4 adults and 4 kids at different ages (8-14) and had an absolutely amazing tour of Pompeii with Stefano! I have to say this was the best tour ever! Stefano is so knowledgeable and he made it so much fun. The kids were glued to his descriptions and explanations…
Date of experience: October 2020
My wife and I were joined by two other couples (6 total) for a fantastic guided tour with Stefano. While many other guests paraded around the archaeological site in groups of 20 or more, listening to their guide on a radio headset, it felt much more intimate to visit the sites…
Date of experience: October 2019
Stefano packed our tour with all the highlights of this huge city in 2 hours. He eloquently explained Pompei’s ancient history, human interest & architectural insights. We appreciated his help to navigate the trains to Pompei Scavi from Rome. Thanks for the wonderful…
The tour to Pompeii was as good as advertised. Stefano made sure we were able to see the popular sites whilst not being swamped by bigger groups. He made sure we made good use of our time on site. After Pompeii, we booked to continue to Herculaneum for a private tour of just my…
Date of experience: October 2019
Our guide Paolo, and the owner Stefano, both communicated with me clearly to locate the tour. Paolo was waiting for me with one other couple. The tour started with a lot of information to set the scene. Paolo then guided us expertly through the site and helped us to see things…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Semi Private Pompeii Tour
Highly recommended. Saw and learned more than we ever would have on our own
Met with Stefan (on time) and as arranged in Piazza del Gesù and then walked through the historical centre for 3 ho…
Pompeii guided tour
Amazing and an unforgettable experience and history stories about the ruins of Pompei by two sympathetic and friend…
Made a new friend
Stefano is young, energetic and passionate about guiding. He's very much a people person and quite the entertainer …
The instructions about how and where to meet were very clear and our guide was absolutely amazing. Grazie mile!
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,298 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 610 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 20,330 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Semiprivate Pompeii Tour
What time does Semiprivate Pompeii Tour start?
Semiprivate Pompeii Tour will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book Semiprivate Pompeii Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Semiprivate Pompeii Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Semiprivate Pompeii Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Semiprivate Pompeii Tour?
Semiprivate Pompeii Tour price starts from $55.30. Discover and book Semiprivate Pompeii Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Semiprivate Pompeii Tour cancellation policy?
Semiprivate Pompeii Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Semiprivate Pompeii Tour on Tripadvisor