Why should you choose us? - Special Tours with best destinations: Private tours to fit your travelling style. - Breathtaking views of Europe’s most beautiful coastline - Transportation: Luxury & private air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking driver or escort guide - Price: Competitive prices and quality services
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Boat ride around the Amalfi Coast (50mins- one hour) weather permitted
- Passenger Insurance
- Lunch, Meals, Drinks (E35-E50 depending menu order)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- One of our professional, well educated and knowledgeable English speaking driver guide will be waiting at pick up location (where you will be tendered) or location according to the agreed time. The driver will be holding a sign with you or your party’s name on it. The driver will drive safely in every destinations telling you historical information so you can have a better comprehension about culture and tradition of the places, waiting for you and taking care of you and your stuff while you enjoy the places. Not only, the driver will give you assistance, suggestions and help for anything you need so you can spend a really good day relaxing and enjoying wiht fun!
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
- Naples Port
- Salerno Port
- Amalfi Port
- Sorrento Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 126346P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 126346P13
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Amalfi CoastStop: 6 hoursThe Amalfi Coast has much to offer, such as small shops selling local products like the renowned limoncello. It contains wonderful historic sites such as the Cathedral of Amalfi, and, most importantly, the dramatic coastal scenery that surrounds the area. The Amalfi town is an extremely popular tourist attraction due to its’ dramatic cliffs and stunning waterscape and embodies the beauty of Italy.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Taxi Tour di Luigi Iommelli
Naples, Campania, Italy
Joined in February 2017
#23 of 260 Transportation in Naples
- kimbftravels00They cancel our confirmed bookingUnfortunately after booked and made arrangements for train and other activities this company sent email a few days after we were confirmed and cancelled. How can that happen. Very disappointing.
- jtedcub00Would hire again.We had Caesar drive us around and take us to sorrental and pompei. Can't say enough they made the whole experience great.
- victoriouz00The BEST shuttle n Taxi service!Luigi’s tour was beyond amazing! Part of my family had never been to Italia… he made their trip a unique and fun experience He was engaging… he sang songs and got everyone in the taxi involved in the singing… when we reached our destination it was pouring rain… he provided umbrellas and allowed us to keep them after dropping us off. He was informative about the area… there are not enough words! We highly recommend him and his shuttle service. We look forward to visiting Italia again and we will be looking to use his taxi/shuttle service once more!
- Erik E00Extraordinary, Warm & ReliableWhere to begin: Luigi and his colleagues were fantastic. They were all so warm and welcoming and willing to do so much more than what they were contracted. They knew the area inside and out and locals knew them as well which added genuine authenticity to the experience(s). Luigi transferred us from Naples airport all the way to Matera with stops along the way. Four days later he returned and drove us to the Amalfi Coast - again with stops along the way and then to Positano. Six days later he returned and drove us back to Naples airport, ...with stops along the way. Incredible! If you are looking to really experience the beauty of Italy - in depth - book Luigi!
- mslambert00Perfect option for day at the Amalfi Coast!Amazing day with Arturo!! Myself, my husband and our adult son enjoyed every minute of this tour. Arturo is super friendly, knowledgeable, and above all fun. Such a great way to see the Amalfi Coast without the stress of buses or driving… and lunch was such a treat; one of the best in our trip. Highly recommend!
- Nadia C00AmalfiLuigi is awesome such a kind man who showed me all around Amalfi made me feel so comfortable made me laugh was singing in the car and his knowledge of Italy was excellent. This is my second summer using his services and both times so very happy. This last visit to Italy Luigi picked me up from Rome airport brought me into Naples I stayed there at a relative overnight then picked me up the next morning and drove me to Salerno and this time around I was solo and this man is totally professional and you can feel 100% safe see you next summer Luigi I'll be back thank you so much for making my vacation all the better Nadia
- Loretta S00Can not say enough good things about Luigi and this tour!!We are still smiling from our trip last week with Luigi. He is an amazing driver and did everything he could to make our day the most spectacular it could be. From the frequent photo op stops, to an amazing lunch spot and charming Italian and American playlists in the car. Even a traffic jam couldn’t put a damper on our day. Highly recommend Luigi and can’t wait to come back for another visit and tour!
- Tcwill51200If you want the best experience book with Luigi!Some would say I’m a high maintenance traveler that is not satisfied with a service I receive ; however, this was an exception. Luigi had his driver Antonio pick us up at the train station in Naples and transport us to our Villa in Minori. Antonio took great care of taking us to see Pompeii then a beautiful lunch at a place we would have never found on our own. Since we were renting a villa we needed to stop at the market and get some groceries to which Antonio kindly agreed and even helped us shop—talk about customer service. We arrived in Minori and had a wonderful vacation. We had to make some adjustments to our train ticket and gas to readjust our time back to Naples. Luigi was in constant communication and was super accommodating to our requests. On our trip back to Naples Luigi arrived on time and greeted us like old friends. Luigi serenaded us to his mixed Italian/American playlist. We loved it. We arrived safely and with plenty of time to the train station. Once there Luigi had Antonio there to unload our luggage and walk us through the train station to make sure we got to the right spot. Something i think important to mention is the roads on the Amalfi coast. I typically get motion sickness in the car. I thought for sure with the winding around the hills of the coast (got sick last trip) I would get motion sick but I did not get sick on this ride. Luigi the owner and his driver Antonio are the BEST. Safety is a priority for them in Italy trust me you will be thankful for this. We highly recommend them for driving and for any tour you’d like to take. They will accommodate any schedule and anything you need. Will definitely use them again when we return.
- K2E00Great DriverHad a great time with Luigi touring the Amalfi coast. He did a great job maximizing our time by planning the trip around traffic and with his driving skills.
- llb192600our drivers were greatand very knowledgeable and talkative recommend them 5 stars help us with the town to town we drove from rome to sorrento and then back again . we even got expresso coffee
- BrianB634000Pompeii + Sorrento tour (Cruise shore excursion)My family visited napoli with cruise and only could be able to stay 8 hours - Luigi provided perfect solution for us including car & tour guide for Pompeii. I specifically asked french guide for my son and Luigi found a good guide, my son and wife liked it. If you plan to visit Napoli, Luigi will do the job. Thank you Luigi!!
- Toj64n00Vesuvius, wine tour/tasting & Italian cuisneMet Luigi in 2018, as he was a great person - reliable, professional,funny and helpful - we used again for a wine tasting and Italian gastronomy experience.. have to say was awesome. Picked us up at Herculaneum on time, drove us safely to the wine yards with breath taking views of the caldera. Cant thank him enough for a memorable trip for my dads 80th. Picked us up again to take to airport.. as usual on time and got us there safe. Highly recommended.. until next time Luigi..ciao e grazie mille !
- Stephen B00Best Ride in Napoli!Luigi Iommelli is a wonderful man! His warm smile and joyful disposition makes riding with him the best part of visiting Naples. Reasonable cost and punctual, regardless of the time of day or night! Luigi or one of his employees have picked me up and dropped me off at the Napoli Airport as well as the Aversa and Afragola Train stations. Luigi has also ferried me from the Tulip Inn Airport to those same locations. When I have the time for a leisure visit to Naopli, I will certainly have Luigi escort me to the Amalfi Coast.
- maxydoodle00Nice tour!!We had an amazing tour of the Amalfi,Positano and Ravello as well as the Pompeii and Herculaneum tour with Ivano. The van was nice and pick up was always on time. I highly recommend touring with them on your next trips to Naples.
- Berkshiregal5600Best tour of the Amalfi CoastWe originally used this company for a transfer from our Naples to our hotel in Sorrento. We ultimately used them for a 7 hour tour of the Amalfi coast and a ride back to Naples from Sorrento. Giovanni and Luigi picked us up at our hotel in Naples for a very comfortable ride to Sorrento in their Mercedes van. Luigi imparted much information about the area and we truly enjoyed the ride. Upon arriving in Sorrento they recommended Leone Rosso for lunch. It was so good, we ended up going back there 4 more times (that's a whole other review). Ivano picked us up for our tour of the Amalfi coast, stopping in Ravello, Amalfi and Positano. Ivano expertly maneuvered the van along the windy and sometimes very congested road, providing us with historical information along the way. We had adequate time in each stop to explore the towns and enjoy the beautiful sunny day. Ivano arranged for a lunch for us in Praiano at Ristorante Costa Dive. The food was superb and the view overlooking the sea, just spectacular. We really enjoyed our time with Ivano. To our pleasant surprise, it was Ivano who picked us up at the end of our time in Sorrento to drive us back to the train station in Naples. Be sure to ask for Ivano for your time on the Amalfi coast.
Secret Gem Tour of the Amalfi Coast: Boat and Car provided by Taxi Tour di Luigi Iommelli
Product Overview: Secret Gem Tour of the Amalfi Coast: Boat and Car
Number of Photos