360 ° Naples. THE historic center of the city
By Fabio Comella
Experience, sympathy (the Neapolitan) professionalism are essential requirements for those who rely on my tours ;-)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2h 20m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Admission to Gesu Nuovo Church
- Admission to Church of Santa Chiara
- Entry/Admission - Gesu Nuovo Church
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di Santa Chiara
- Entry/Admission - Museo Cappella Sansevero
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The withdrawal is free if close to the starting point
- Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy Near the information office
- Piazza San Gaetano, 80138 Napoli NA, Italy The tour could end near the shepherds' street
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128605P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 360 ° Naples. THE historic center of the city?
- How much is 360 ° Naples. THE historic center of the city?
- 360 ° Naples. THE historic center of the city price starts from $182.38. Discover and book 360 ° Naples. THE historic center of the city on Tripadvisor
- What is the 360 ° Naples. THE historic center of the city cancellation policy?
- 360 ° Naples. THE historic center of the city cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 360 ° Naples. THE historic center of the city on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 360 ° Naples. THE historic center of the city?
- 360 ° Naples. THE historic center of the city is hosted by Fabio Comella. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fabio Comella on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 360 ° Naples. THE historic center of the city on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128605P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPiazza del Gesù NuovoOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Gesu Nuovo ChurchStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chiesa di Santa ChiaraStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Chiesa di San Domenico MaggioreStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Museo Cappella SanseveroStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Via San Gregorio ArmenoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPiazza San GaetanoPiazza San Gaetano, 80138 Napoli NA, ItalyThe tour could end near the shepherds' streetSee address & details
About the operator
Naples, Campania, Italy
Joined in May 2019
#5 of 96 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Naples
- Giobama00Discover the wealth of NaplesWe attended two tours lead by Fabio: the first is called 'From Vomero to Spanish quarters' and the second one, the next day, in Ercolano. Fabio is a very skilled guy, empathetic and generous. I would recommend everybody to use his services, expecially visiting Ercolano. He will help you to discover life stories and habits of the ancient seaside resort destroyed by the Vesuvio. We enjoyed good experiences during both the tours, beyond our expectations.
- 29601Laura00Sucessful and fun day in Pompeii and NaplesFabio was very knowledgeable and engaging on our tour of Pompeii, Naples Archeological Museum of and Naples center. He shared many fun and interesting facts not found in the guide books. He was very helpful in arranging a driver for us from Naples train station to Pompeii and return. Our day trip to Pompeii and Naples was a great adventure and excellent with Fabio's guidance.
- Tsvetana G00Wonders of Antiquity indeedHighly recommend this tour. Fabio's knowledge and appreciation of history shows through his every word. The stories he tells, delivered with a sense of humor, make this great museum come alive. Thoroughly enjoyed the comparisons between ancient greek and roman art. Truly an enriching experience.
- davidsJ9923RE00Family of 5We took a 2 hour private tour. We all enjoyed the tour very much, Fabio was very knowledgable and a very interesting guide. It is definitely worth getting a tour guide to direct you round and answer questions that might not be answered by going round yourself.
- jenshyer00Pompeii with FabioFabio was a perfect guide! He walked us through the Pompeii ruins providing historic information all along the way. Fabio shared knowledge like a great teacher with historic details and humor.
- 1cindyb00Guided tour a plusWe were lucky to be paired up with Fabio as our tour guide. His knowledge and guidance through the museum made for a memorable visit. It's so much a richer experience when you have a guide. I highly recommend hiring one, and Fabio would be an excellent choice.
- Magdalena D00Educated, inspiring, and imaginative tour of Vesuvian era excavationsWe visited Herculaneum and Pompeii in September 2021. In both Fabio gave us phenomenal tour of history!!!! His personalized tours in both places were insightful and captured nuance and differences of both. He dedicated an entire day on a short notice to go with us to both, to join us for lunch, and to take us back 2,000 years in a way that created images of life, culture, merchants, bustling streets, and conversations. His knowledge, respect for history, keen interest in global issues allowed for us to have meaningful conversations about human civilizations overall. Nowhere else were we fortunate to have a guide who seemed to be also a part of the place and someone who genuinely enjoyed his craft. His English was impeccable and professional in details relating to art and architecture - he was also an extremely positive and happy person which made our entire experience so precious. Fabio also directed us to less known scavia of villa Regina and villa Oplontis - if it was not for him we would have not even known those recent sites were open to visit. We cherish the day spent with Fabio and assure any traveler who picks his services to receive the most excellent and educated service. Thank you Fabio 💫
- Mare_Monica00Pompei with Fabio - a must!Thanks to my hosts at the B&B That's Napoli, I had the chance to book Fabio for a guided tour at Pompei! I really enjoyed discovering Pompei with Fabio! He is a very professional, knowledgeable, polite and funny guide! If I come back to Napoli, I would like to book Fabio for another tour! Grazie Fabio! Best wishes for a successful career!!
- 725bettyh00Guide with a lot of knowledge about the best places in Naples and around.It was a perfect tour. Fabio is a guide with a lot of knowledge and endurance. He took us for two hours through the streets and history of Naples. Deeply recommended! We would do it again anytime. He also reccommended things and tricks about other places in Naples and around. Thank you so much for it! <3
- MRBPNW00Fascinating tour to follow PompeiiFabio provided fascinating explaination of the objects found in The Archaeological Museum of Naples. After visiting Pompeii yesterday this was the perfect follow up. I highly suggest the same program for maximum appreciation of the city of Pompeii. I told Fabio that I especially wanted to see the mosaics and so we went to those first followed by the rest of the objects recovered from Pompeii. His English is excellent and I could easily understand the explanations he provided. He was also kind enough to help me find the meeting point for my friend after the tour! I appreciated that so much!! Grazie mille Fabio for a very memorable and valuable tour!
- dashawnal201500ExcellentOur tour with Fabio was amazing ! He was our tour guide for Herculaneum . We were a group of 5 with a 3,9,& 10 year old ! Fabio made the tour very interesting for the children and we all learned so much ! I was happy to have in as a tour guide to better understand what we were seeing at the sights and also receive an excellent history lesson on the town , materials found , homes , markets and more ! I will definitely call Fabio for another tour !
- dlsalinas00Perfection!Thank you so very much for making our family vacation so easy, fun, and memorable! Your knowledge is incomparable! We could not stump you! We had you waiting for us (could not stop shopping!) and we made lots of last minute changes. Thank you for your patience and professionalism. The best part were all the great restaurants you took us to eat. Even in the rain you were the best part of our trip. BRAVO!!
- Adventurer81192500Wonderful guided tour of Pompeii!We enjoyed a wonderful guided tour of Pompeii with Fabio. We learned a great deal and he brought to life what it must have been Pompeii like 2000 years ago.
- BailsBrew00Great Tour of NaplesWhile I was in Italy, Fabio took myself and two colleagues on a walking tour of Naples. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my many questions with enthusiasm. I really learned a lot about this great city. He showed us many areas I may not have stumbled upon by myself and explained the history of many of the sights. A very nice guy too! I highly recommend booking a tour with this native Napolitano.
- 479Julie47900Perfect day👍Thank you, Fabio. You stumped my dad, the self appointed historian. Fabio knows the ins and outs of Pompeii and I’m 💯 sure we would have been lost without him. It was easy to communicate and plan for this tour, I highly recommended Fabio!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
My wife and I took the hidden treasures tour with Fabio. Fabio is punctual and picked us up at our hotel (an added bonus) He was very courteous and very knowledgeable. He showed us many hidden secret treasures lurking behind large doors (which used to be palaces) which we would never have found by ourselves and the most beautiful churches you will see anywhere in Italy. Fabio is a great ambassador for Naples. I would highly recommend this tour for the rich history of Naples and the many sites to admire.
Cheers Fabio (and your lunch recommendations were excellent)
Cheers Fabio (and your lunch recommendations were excellent)
Written June 25, 2022
We very much enjoyed our private walking tour of the historic centre of Naples with Fabio. He really enriched our experience, explaining so many details and stories about the sites we visited. Fabio was very informative, entertaining and made sure that our 8 year old daughter was not only kept busy but enjoyed the tour as much as we did. Thank you very much for the superb tour. I could not recommend Fabio highly enough!
Written April 17, 2023
Thank you for your beatiful words Alexander!
Written April 24, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
360 ° Naples. THE historic center of the city provided by Fabio Comella
Product Overview: 360 ° Naples. THE historic center of the city
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos