Enjoy your coastal tour with an incredible leap into the past. An English speaking driver will meet you at the lobby of your hotel. Your first stop will be Positano. It is a city with Roman origins, famous for its houses perched on the coast. You will love its boutiques and its always original and colorful fashion. Crossing the mountain and its very winding roads you will reach Sorrento. With its position overlooking the sea, Sorrento has been a favorite destination since ancient times. See one of the most panoramic places in Sorrento, the Villa Comunale, from where you can see Punta Campanella and the island of Capri. Then continue with the visit to Pompeii, find out how in 79 AD the entire city of Pompeii and its inhabitants were buried under the ashes by a violent explosion from Vesuvius. You can choose the tour option only with the driver or even with the guide.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- A new car/minivan/van
- An english speaking driver
- Gasoline,tolls,parking and pass
- a local english speaking guide
- Ticket to the Pompeii Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick you up at the lobby of your hotel at 08.00 am , at the exit of your cruise ship at 08.00 am or train station at 08.45 am in Naples.
- Napoli Centrale, P.za Giuseppe Garibaldi, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy IF YOU COME BY TRAIN TO NAPLES: The meeting point is at the exit of your train stop at 08.45 am. (If you come from Rome , catch the train at 07.35 am from Roma Termini and arrives in Napoli Centrale at 08.45 am) IF YOU STAY IN NAPLES HOTEL: The meeting point is at the LOBBY of your hotel at 08.00 am
- Stazione Marittima, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy IF YOU COME BY CRUISE SHIP: the meeting point is at the exit of your cruise ship at 08.00 am
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131843P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii in a Day Tour from Naples?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii in a Day Tour from Naples on Tripadvisor
- How much is Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii in a Day Tour from Naples?
- Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii in a Day Tour from Naples price starts from $277.39. Discover and book Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii in a Day Tour from Naples on Tripadvisor
- What is the Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii in a Day Tour from Naples cancellation policy?
- Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii in a Day Tour from Naples cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii in a Day Tour from Naples on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii in a Day Tour from Naples?
- Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii in a Day Tour from Naples is hosted by Tours of Capri. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours of Capri on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii in a Day Tour from Naples on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131843P9
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass bySpiaggia Grande
- 1Villa ComunaleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tours of Capri
Capri, Campania, Italy
Joined in September 2010
#7 of 86 Outdoor Activities in Capri
- Choobyrooesq00Amazing port excursion!Capri is literally heaven on earth! I’ve wanted to come here for a long time and finally did - this excursion was great. We got a little lost bc our ship docked way far away from the meeting point and I was so worried we were going to to miss the excursion bc we got there 20 minutes late. Michele was our guide and he was on the phone and text with me and dropped a pin so I would be able to find him. The ferry ride there was rough - depending on sea conditions it can be quite nauseating (take your Bonine before boarding just in case) - it’s about 45 minutes in that catamaran thing. Once we got to Capri, Michele walked us to the minibus waiting for us and we took it up to the main area of Capri with all the shops and hotels. We went to the gorgeous garden with sweeping views of the sea and famous rocks. We then had 1 hour of free time. Remember to visit the Carthusian Perfumery! We met up again, got on the minibus to Anacapri (passing on the Mamma Mia bridge) and got a quick tour around before Michele let us loose for 2 hours to catch the chairlift to Monte Solaro, get lunch and shop. Unfortunately bc the previous day was rainy, most of the shops were closed. Definitely wish we had more time in Capri bc of this but can’t blame Michele as he didn’t know this would happen. From there we took the minibus down to the harbor and took the boat tour around the island (since the sea conditions didn’t allow us to visit the blue grotto). This was neat but couldn’t hear the guy well who was giving the tour. After this, we had about 15 minutes to peruse the shops at the harbor before meeting Michele near the ferry for our ticket back to Naples. It was an amazing day - so glad we did this!
- 387mariaceciliaa00Alberto, the best tour guide everI’m so happy with Alberto! Because there are many offers to visit Capri, Anacapri and blue grotto, but I think he makes the difference. I did the tour to Capri island with him early November 2023, and he made that experience unforgettable to me. Thanks so much Alberto for your friendly accommodating attitude, I appreciate a lot all your knowledge and your generosity to share it with the people. You are an absolutely amazing tour guide and a beautiful soul. We all enjoyed immensely the song that you dedicated to all of us in the grotto. All the best Cecilia
- Scenic0818945745700Incredible and Fantastic Tour. It's a do not miss!Loved this tour: It was important to us to find a tour that started and ended from naples. It did. This is a must attend tour. The Blue Grutto was breath taking, it must be seen and entered to totally appricate it. The tour guide was very well organized and ready for us when we arrived early. He introduced himself and recommended that we have coffee and the croissants at the cafe while we were waiting. We did. The croissants and coffee were delicious and hit the spot. He called us together before boarding to give us our ferry tickets and gave specfic instructions to us when disembarking from the ferry to find our smaller tour boat. We were able to get into our boat quickly and efficiently. This saved us quite a bit of time at the Blue Grutto. Other travelers from our ferry were tricking in after us and they had to wait in even longer lines. Our guide, was an Opera singer and he sang to us while we were waiting at the Grutto and while we were on the smaller boat. It was wonderful and he had such a friendly and inspiring voice. All during the trip he gave us choices of different options to change the tour, excellent lunch restaurants choices, stores to shop in , beautiful photo spots and he took many photos of us with our phones. This was the best tour of our vacation in Italy. We do not remember his name but we felt we had known him forever. On the ferry home, my wife and I were exhasted-;we are kicking back and relaxing- he finds us to share and review photo's he has taken. So we airdrop the best ones into our phones. We will say it again- yes,do not miss taking this trip.
- amcross200Luigi is the bestLuigi was the best. Knew exactly what to do and when. Without him, not sure we would have been able to see half of what we did, let alone the Blue a grotto. Made the day perfect!
- davesP1845KP00An excellent day out, full of exciting experiences.This tour was excellent and above our expectations. It was a day full of exciting experiences. Our tour guide Luigi was friendly, knowledgeable, informative and amusing.
- Explorer3578717912700Friendly, helpful, fun!!!Best tour ever!! Alberto was our guide. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and a very nice person. We were lucky enough to get to do the Blue Grotto and the boat ride around the island, as well as the chair lift to the top. It was a beautiful day and experience!!
- Angel L00Stunning tour of CapriAbsolutely stunning views despite the sun n the sudden light rains. We had a fantastic guide Alberto as well. Had a good boat trip around Capri
- Mikkel H00Amazing Capri experienceThis tour was great! Luckily, the grotto was open. Small group, no long waits and amazing views. There was plenty of time to roam around on your own, and all tickets to gain access were provided. Our guide recommended places to eat and places to shop. The meeting point was easy to locate and close to train.
- ronmT258500If you like waitingTrip to Capri is pretty much a waste of time. Get to the dock on time, but must wait for the ferry -- 10 to 30 minutes. It's an hour boat ride to the island. Land in Capri, then wait 20 minutes for a bus ride up the hill -- you are waiting with the crowd of 500 other tourists. Now you may have about 1:15 to walk around, see the sites of Capri town; the guide shows you things for about 30 minutes then you are on your own. Return to the bus stop, wait another 15 to 20 minutes for a bus. Ride to Anacapri, where you have 2:20 to walk around and try to find lunch. Return to the bus stop, and wait 30 minutes for a bus along with the other 500 tourists. Return to the boat dock for the boat ride around the island, and wait 30 minutes for the boat. Crowd into the boat, if you're lucky you may get seat to actually see the views -- you must be the first to board to get such a seat. (The "blue grotto" was a disappointment. BTW, any explanations given over the PA system on the boat were unintelligible, no matter which of the 4 languages in which they issued. ) Return to the dock to wait for the ferry back to the mainland. After the 1 hour boat ride, hope your taxi is waiting to pick you up.
- GSigal7700Excellent experienceThe place is a must see. The blue grotto was an incredible experience and all the views are spectacular. I wouldn't go to the chairlift again since the view can be seen from everywhere you go and additionally, when we went, it was foggy. Our tour guide was excellent and kept everything on track, thank you Alberto.
- ParisNov202000Phenomenal from start to finishOur tour guide, Alberto, was fabulous!! The Blue Grotto experience was spectacular and amazingly, no one fell out of the boat! The tram ride up to the top was a highlight! This tour should be on everyone's list of top things to do!!
- Josrluna00AmazinSerena was great. The attention and explanation she gave were wonderful. Will recommend to family and friends for the future
- ElliM_11005/5 experience!Michel was a great guide - He helped us with skipping the lines for chair lifts and also provided new ferry tickets (due to weather the ferry we were supposed to take was not able to go back). The trip was amazing, Capri was lovely - small group of people. Didn't manage to visit blue grotto but the boat ride was great too. Definitely recommend.
- Daniel V00This was a very good choice! A bit long but worth the adventure!Michelle, was an excellent guide Very detailed, attentitive and yet allowed ud enough time to roam the island. He was very punctual and on time.
- Z7846ZXseanm00The island of CapriTour was amazing so so beautiful our tour guide was a blast lots of great info he’s even an opera singer he sang a little fit us
Buy it with
Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii in a Day Tour from Naples provided by Tours of Capri
Product Overview: Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii in a Day Tour from Naples
Number of Photos