Visit the island of Capri in one day. With this tour you will discover the city of Anacapri. During your free time take the opportunity to visit Villa San Michele or enjoy a breathtaking experience on the chairlift that takes you to the top of Mount Solaro. Stop at a local restaurant and sample a delicious Italian light lunch. After lunch reach the center of Capri and visit the unforgettable main square of Capri also called "the small theater of the world", where, a few meters away, are the princesses of the northern kingdoms, the Italian actors, the Americans billionaires and ordinary people. You will walk along the streets of Capri, rich in famous shops of national and international brands, as well as traditional craft shops. Visit the gardens of Augustus, the Faraglioni and the streets of Via Krupp. You can go shopping or take a boat tour around the island. You will have the opportunity to take numerous pictures during the breaks!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-100, max of 10 per group
Duration: 9–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Return transfer from the meeting place; Live guide; Hydrofoil tickets; Capri Tour;
- Entry/Admission - Giardini di Augusto
- Mance; Optional pickup at the Hotel; Costs of optional activities; Other activities;
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Traveler pick-up available. When booking, please specify the hotel or private address (within the city of Naples) to organize the collection.
- Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy Tourists will be picked up at their respective hotels or at an agreed pick-up point.
- Porto di Napoli
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123545P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Capri island tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Capri island tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Capri island tour?
- Capri island tour price starts from $226.51. Discover and book Capri island tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Capri island tour cancellation policy?
- Capri island tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Capri island tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Capri island tour?
- Capri island tour is hosted by Campania Visits and Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Campania Visits and Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Capri island tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123545P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atNaplesOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byMolo Carlo PisacaneNaplesCapriAnacapri
- 1AnacapriStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2AnacapriStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3CapriStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Giardini di AugustoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Blue GrottoStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byCapriCapriNaples
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Campania Visits and Tours
Naples, Campania, Italy
Joined in March 2023
#78 of 212 Food & Drink in Naples
Enthusiastic combined with knowledgeable guides
Half day to Herculenium was perfect for us . Convinient puck up at hotel . The guide was excellent . We had a lady who s name i cant remember but Salvatore everyone remembers . Such enthusiasm combined with unparalleled knowledge of all really made this probably best trip adviser booking to date .
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I had an awesome day tour to Capri! Josefina was a wonderful, charming tour guide and very helpful and accommodating. I had a lot of fun exploring the island, learning its history, having a great lunch, and boating around the grottos. I will definitely come back and tour some more when I get the chance. Thanks!
Written November 23, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Capri island tour provided by Campania Visits and Tours
Product Overview: Capri island tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos