See southern Italy's top attractions on this day trip to Museum and Pompeii from ... Very nice guided tour of the Museum and Pompeii ruins. ... book with us ,,,, you will discovery the treasure of Naples
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 4hr licensed guide
- entrance fees
- tips (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- pick up -hotel/train station-port/airport
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119050P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with National Archaeological Museum and Pompeii ruin with Guide- skip the line?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book National Archaeological Museum and Pompeii ruin with Guide- skip the line on Tripadvisor
- How much is National Archaeological Museum and Pompeii ruin with Guide- skip the line?
- National Archaeological Museum and Pompeii ruin with Guide- skip the line price starts from $1,056.38. Discover and book National Archaeological Museum and Pompeii ruin with Guide- skip the line on Tripadvisor
- What is the National Archaeological Museum and Pompeii ruin with Guide- skip the line cancellation policy?
- National Archaeological Museum and Pompeii ruin with Guide- skip the line cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book National Archaeological Museum and Pompeii ruin with Guide- skip the line on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides National Archaeological Museum and Pompeii ruin with Guide- skip the line?
- National Archaeological Museum and Pompeii ruin with Guide- skip the line is hosted by Discovering Pompeii. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discovering Pompeii on Tripadvisor. Discover and book National Archaeological Museum and Pompeii ruin with Guide- skip the line on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119050P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Museo Archeologico Nazionale di NapoliStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Pompeii, Campania, Italy
Joined in January 2019
#1 of 22 Food & Drink in Pompeii
- Shaini I00Excellent service 7 starsI and my friends used this company for a transfer from Rome to Amalfi Coast with stop at Pompeii. The owner Vera arranged for us also the guide in Pompeii. The tour was fantastic , rich of history . Also the driver spoke an excellent English ,he drove careful and was very available with our group . We had a wonderful day ... Recommended 100%
- MDee200000Great resource!Vera with Discovering Pompeii assisted my friend and me with our recent trip to Sorrento. She made arrangements to pick us up at Napoli Centrale and take us to Sorrento with a stop in Pompeii. The driver was exceptional. He was welcoming and friendly, making the journey an enjoyable one. The tour guide in Pompeii was very informative and knowledgeable. I learned a great deal from her and could not imagine visiting Pompeii without her. I would highly recommend working with Vera to arrange any trip in this part of Italy. She provided resources to make for a memorable trip. She was extremely easy to work with and responded immediately to questions and concerns. You will certainly enjoy the trip planned through her.
- Priyanga N00Fantastic food and more..We reserved this food tour with Veronica. She is incredible and very professional. She showed the city from historical then the newest area,with a lot of stops for eating local finger food. Sfogliatelle,graffe,fried stuff, pizza, salted biscuits.. with local coffees very strong. We had an amazing opportunity to visit the Duomo and Saint Gennaro chapel too. Unique experience. We absolutely recommend Veronica to everyone. Thanks for your time and your availability.
- Y970YKannak00Tour napolitanaI had a 3 hours tour around Naples and the experience was MAGIC. Veronica made me fell better than home! The most important was that I ve learned the history of the city and I enjoyed it. Ps. After the tour she gave me instructions so I had an invisible guidance throughout my trip... I would do this hundred of times
- 616kaylinh00Great ride!Our driver Fabio was fantastic. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the areas we drove through and stopped for photos at a great view point!
- G9559RJpaulas00A Fantastic Day in PompeiiOur guide Veronica was truly amazing ! She was so knowledgeable and spoke great English !!! We had the most magical time with Veronica ! She made our tour one of the BEST!!! I highly recommend her if you want to do this tour !!!!
- Mobile5966502045100Worth it!My future wife and I took this tour before getting married a few days later. Veronica made this tour unforgettable. She is very personal and tailored the tour to our questions. I highly recommend requesting Veronica!
- jenamt00⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Veronica and her driver were so nice to wait for us after train delays! We had such an amazing tour through Pompeii. Veronica is fun and very knowledgeable! Must book!
- HillaryJuliePaulette00Amazing day tour with Anna and Fabio!!!We can’t say enough amazing things about Anna and Fabio! We booked a driving tour for 8 hours that included stops in Ravello, Amalfi and Positano as well as reservation at a wonderful lunch under the lemon trees in Praiano. Anna was wonderful, providing great insights, history and information along the route as we drove, as well as recommendations for where to visit and what to see in each town. Fabio was a trusted and experienced driver who was able to seamlessly navigate the many tourists and traffic that you can expect to experience this time of year in Amalfi in particular. Both Anna and Fabio were warm and personable, and we enjoyed every moment with them. Felt like family! Was an amazing way to pack in three great places in one day. Would recommend Anna, Fabio and the tour company to anyone planning a visit.
- 294carlosf00Great transfer option in Naples and AmalfiGreat service, full availability, great transportation! Trustful and reliable! Drivers were on time with very professional handling!
- Voyage28525200OutstandingVeronica is the safest driver and the most passionate guide! She made our transfer from Naples to Positano seamless and the 2hr stop at Pompeii unforgettable! She is knowledgeable and witty. Highly recommend her services, book her now you won’t regret it!
- Journey5432191416300Veronica is an incredibile guideWe took this transfer which included a tour in Pompeii. Our day began with Veronica picked us up at our hotel in Naples with an elegant Mercedes benz. After our introductions we proceeded To Pompeii. Where Veronica took the tickets for us She guided us during the tour .She was eccellente.Very professional and available. It was a beatiful day thanks her. We reccomend ti all her service. Thank you sweet girl.
- WunderlustVA00Visit Pompeii with a guide to make the most of your trip!Veronica was an amazing guide! She picked us up in Naples from our hotel and took us to Pompeii. She also is a history major so she is very knowledgeable about the sites and the region. I went to Pompeii 2 years ago without a guide and wondered around; however, if you want to spend your time wisely and actually understand the Pompeii civilization then I would recommend doing the tour with a guide. After our tour she gave us plenty of time to souvenir shop and get a coffee, then safely deposited us back at our hotel. 5 stars to Veronica for a very informative visit to Pompeii!
- 239nityan00Excellent car service AND tour guide experience in oneWe are in Italy on our honeymoon and booked a car to drive us from Naples airport to Positano with a stop in Pompeii. Our driver (of a beautiful, clean Mercedes) was a lovely lady Vera who is also a licensed tour guide. She gave us an incredibly reasonable rate to tour us around at the grounds . She did an excellent job of explaining the history and sharing very interesting facts about the people of those times. She was funny and smart and very patient. It was a truly a beautiful day because of Vera! Our drive to our hotel was smooth and she took extra time to point out several extra things. I highly recommend Vera as both a driver and tour guide - this 5 star experience was truly excellent!
- Sightseer61664800Great personal touch!To begin with, our flights were rescheduled two times, so we had to keep changing the time that we needed to be picked up from the airport. We fully expected to be stood up when we arrived and to have to take a taxi. However, Veronica was there waiting for us when we finally arrived in Naples. What a relief! We had arranged for a private transfer from the airport because we were apprehensive about trying to communicate while not speaking Italian. Veronica put us at ease immediately! She was enthusiastic about meeting us and very gracious about welcoming us to her city. It was the perfect start to our vacation! It is clear that she has a love for travel and is eager to share all that her part of Italy has to offer. She is knowledgeable and easy to talk with. It felt like we had made new friends instantly. If we had the time, we would have happily booked a tour with her company. Go... see... do! Buon viaggio!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had great fun with Veronica and we learned so much not only about Naples and Pompeii but also about Neapolitan people quirks, which we would never know without a local telling us about! Definitely a must do if you are spending few days in Naples and want to learn about the city.
Written May 28, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
National Archaeological Museum and Pompeii ruin with Guide- skip the line provided by Discovering Pompeii
Product Overview: National Archaeological Museum and Pompeii ruin with Guide- skip the line
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos