Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you’re invested in learning more about Ancient history Pompeii is the place to be. This vast archaeological site was once a thriving Roman city with an estimated 11,000 people. This city accomplished much such as a complex water system, an amphitheatre, gymnasium, and a port. What makes this city so famous is the catastrophic eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 A.D. which buried Pompeii in meters of ash. Today it is a well-preserved site with an extensive collection of ruins that visitors can roam freely. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Italy, with approximately 2.5 million visitors every year.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 8 hours - Admission includedWith this day tour you'll travel along the Amalfi coast to discover the natural beauties of this land and its history through the archaeological site of Pompeii. Travelling the Amalfi coast, you will find Positano one of the most famous place on the coast due to its beautiful beaches and local shops where you can find the famous laces and painted potteries. Another place of Amalfi coast is Ravello, a peaceful village famous for its panoramic villas that have an amazing view on the sea. Let the Amalfi coast, your last destination is Pompeii and its archaelogical site where you can discover the ancient history of the city through the rests of the roman amphitheater, mosaics and temples desroyed by the Vesuvius eruption. At the end of the tour when the driver will bring you back at the hotel, we hope that you have spent an unforgettable day during your holidays in Sorrento.Read more
- pick up/fuel/parking/English speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Booking the tour (for just 2 of us) with Angela Grimaldi was easy and straightforward, her responses to queries were quick and clear and she was thoroughly professional and organised. Our driver, in the event, was Angela herself who arrived on time in a large vehicle (I'm not…
Date of experience: October 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Angela Grimaldi Tour
Fantastic trip and guide
Ciro was amazing. He knew lots of history and gave suggestions for eating too. Highly recommended. We reserved the …
Transfer service Rome to Sorrento
I would highly recommend Angela Grimaldi Tours. It was easy to communicate via email with all my questions. I recei…
Naples Toledo street
At Christmas time the streets are full of people at night, and although it is difficult to walk through you still c…
Amalfi Paradise Tour
When you visit places like Italy, you want to experience places that you will remember for a long time, that is why…
Amalfi Coast tour and drive with Bruno - GREAT!
We used this company to pick us up from Naples and drive us to and along the Amalfi Coast. The driver, Bruno, was …
A Day from Paradise
Angela is by far one of the most amazing tour/transpiration companies. Angela picked us up in Naples, took us thr…
The best Amalfi tour experience!
We booked Angela as we were a group of 4 including my mother who requires assistance and is a partial wheelchair us…
Amalfi coast tour
Just got back from amazing holidays in Italy.One of the day we have pleasure to meet Angela and have amazing tour o…
Excellent personal service
Angela was very good and quick to respond and made sure we all enjoyed our tour with her to Sorrento, Pompeii and V…
My future wife and I recently had the pleasure of meeting Angela and touring the Naples area with her. We went on …
3 Places to Visit in Naples within 1 day
We have a group of 16 people ( from Aust, Canada and HK) forming a privte tour with Angela . Right form the start…
My husband and myself arranged by email prior to our holidays, to take a tour of the sights with Angela during our …
AMAZING TOUR OF AMALFI COAST GUIDE AND DRIVER
Angela made my trip spectacular . She was responsive and easy to communicate . We booked this amazing Amalfi tour …
Most excellent private tour
I booked a private tour with Angela for mt husband and myself. Easy to deal with, quick responses. Our driver, F…
5 star service!
We, a group of 5, had a self-catering private day tour to Amalfi Coast on 2 Nov 2018. The communication with Angela…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 116 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Pompeii Sorrento and Positano
What time does Pompeii Sorrento and Positano start?
Pompeii Sorrento and Positano will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Pompeii Sorrento and Positano on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Pompeii Sorrento and Positano?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pompeii Sorrento and Positano on Tripadvisor
How much is Pompeii Sorrento and Positano?
Pompeii Sorrento and Positano price starts from $238.49. Discover and book Pompeii Sorrento and Positano on Tripadvisor
What is the Pompeii Sorrento and Positano cancellation policy?
Pompeii Sorrento and Positano cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pompeii Sorrento and Positano on Tripadvisor