This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
MAKING ITALIAN PIZZA AND FOCACCIA The traditional Napolitan Pizza, certified from UNESCO as specific of the Pizzaioli Napolitani, needs a special high temperature wood feeded oven, a special 24h dough preparation . But The traditional Homemade Pizza is an heritage of every South Italy Family. At Italian Home Cooking School you will learn to make delicious homemade pizze o focacce, you will be able to do it at your home, and will always have the suggestion, tips and recipes of your friend Riccardo, from Italy. Learn how to do it at home and taste a wonderful homemade pizza dinner with Riccardo, that give you. • A real Italian home cooking experience • The exact knowledge for preparing some handmade Italian pizze • membership in a community to have real Italian recipes, suggestions and help in the kitchen.
- You'll start atVia Domenico de Dominicis, 8Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Italian Home Cooking SchoolStop: 7 hours - Admission includedThe location is my home and in detail my home kitchen and my dining room.Read more
- You'll end atVia Domenico de Dominicis, 8Via Domenico de Dominicis, 8, 80128 Napoli NA, ItalyFrom the Metro station of Piazza Medaglie d'Oro take "Via U. Niutta" direction, turn the first street on the right, then the first street on the left. Stop on the first gate on the right and ring the bell n° 1112 or call 340 9704617. The place is 250 meters far from Piazza Medaglie D'Oro - via Niutta corner.See address & details
Via Domenico de Dominicis, 8, 80128 Napoli NA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Apetizer glass of wine (one bottle each 4 attenders)
- Lunch wine (one bottle each 2 attenders)
- Cooking With Riccardo Community Life Membership
- Parking Fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - The Italian Home Cooking School
- extra wine bottles limited to 1+ each two attenders and subject to surcharge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not Vegan friendly meals
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: The Italian Home Cooking School
Gap expectation vs reality
Riccardo is very knowledgeable and committed to the Italian cuisine, though the experience was for us a very negati…
Vacation with my Sister
OMGOODNESS! The best time of my life! RICCARDO is the best teacher of Italian cuisine history and culture I may eve…
Italian Homecooking Class - The Mediterranean Sea Fruits
Absolutely amazing! Riccardo was patient, passionate, knowledgeable and made cooking fun. We learned so much about …
Riccardo’s Cooking School
Myself, my two 20+ daughters and my brother had the most wonderful time together with Riccardo at an all day sessio…
Riccardo was a fantastic and passionate teacher. An absolute pleasure to spend time with him at his wonderful home.…
Riccardo is a genuine, kind hearted Italian that invites you into his home and teaches you Italian cooking, home co…
Home cooking with a History Lesson
We had such a great time with Riccardo cooking in his home. It really helped to understand the possibilities of ho…
Privet, intimate, magical dinner
When We booked the class we didn’t know what to expect but it ended up being an unforgettable evening. Riccardo is…
My wife, my two daughters and I visited Riccardo's cooking class at his home for a wonderful evening of making past…
Loved it! Highly Recommended!
Riccardo is a lovely, knowledgeable teacher with a great sense of humor and warmth, and lots of tips to share and s…
Riccardo is a great cook, great teacher, and a fun, entertaining character. Be sure to arrive hungry, because you…
A lovely afternoon
Riccardo was an excellent teacher and really made us feel at home. The food was great, as was the company. He's ful…
Dinner Cooking Class with Riccardo
Riccardo was a pleasure to communicate with from the beginning. He accommodated our requests for the cooking class …
Wonderful afternoon cooking with Riccardo
We had an absolutely great time learning to cook napolitana ragu and eggplant parmigiana with Riccardo. It was just…
We came back for seconds
Riccardo made an exception for us, by agreeing to teach our two children despite their relatively young ages. Their…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071