Have you ever been to a local market and traditional food shop in Italy, full of ingredients you'd love to experiment with? This is your chance to visit a market with a local expert, choose your most inspiring ingredients, and create and name your very own two recipes. Go food shopping with your Cesarina and choose 3-5 staple ingredients that capture your imagination before immersing yourself in a private cooking class at their home. With their expert guidance, you will learn how to prepare your chosen ingredients and make your own two Italian creations. Cultivate your creativity and confidence in the kitchen by adding an Italian flair to your dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian
- Local taxes
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class (two recipes)
- Tasting session
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Departure details
- Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania This experience will be held in a local family's home and, for privacy reason, you will receive the full address of your host after you've booked. Once the booking has been made we'll contact you asking for food intolerance and allergy and for giving exact instructions about the meeting point.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P135
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Naples?
- Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Naples price starts from $172.36. Discover and book Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Naples on Tripadvisor
- What is the Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Naples cancellation policy?
- Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Naples cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Naples on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Naples?
- Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Naples is hosted by Le Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Le Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Naples on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Naples?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Naples on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P135
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Naples, Campania, Italy
#9 of 63 Classes & Workshops in Naples
- Nomad2777331584500Highlight of our Naples Trip.My family loved the experience of making pasta and tiramisu. Emanuela our host, was the best. I would recommend this for both families and couples travelling in Naples.
- aksummit00Hands on cooking that was so much fun!Loved our cooking class. It was completely hands on and a true authentic experience! We felt welcomed and enjoyed the warm hospitality of our hosts!
- Z5025RRbarbarac00Excellent!!!Our chef, Emanuela, was wonderful. We visited the market to buy cheese, etc. and then made delicious ravioli and tiramisu which we ate on her balcony with an amazing view. She suggested that her driver pick us up at our apartment because her home is a bit hard to reach. He also drove all of us to the market and, on the way home, he and Emanuela gave us a tour of some of the sights in the area. An amazing experience!
- DayTrip82554400Fantastic cooking with Anna!Fantastic evening with Anna in Naples! We made fresh Gnocchi, potato croquet, meatballs, and an amazing lemon pie! Lots of fun, personality, and educational information provided. All in a cozy and home style setting! Thank you Anna! We miss you!
- garysS2378BD00Pizza and Tiramisu cooking classFrancesco and Eugenia gave my wife and I a fantastic cooking class. They welcomed us unto their home with wine, and taught us to make Tiramisu and Pizza. Everything turned out amazing, and we can't wait to try their recipes in our kitchen!
- kgolt00Great experienceA wonderful evening spent with great hosts who welcomed us like family into their charming home. I would definately recommend. Angela and her daughter (who spoke English) obviously love what they do and it shows. Angela’s husband also joined us later at the dinner table to eat what we had made with some conversation and recommendations on places to visit over a nice bottle of wine and some homemade Limoncello.
- Sherpa4955805763800Bad experienceMembers in our group came down with covid. It was difficult for me to contact the tour director on the day of the class. When I was able to contact them and explain our situation they refused to compensate us for and of the portion of the class we paid.
- Sherpa4955805763800Bad experienceI sent an email cancelling this class because members in our family came down with covid. Because I did not have I did not have internet access my email was not received in the timely cancellation time. I would like full or partial credit for this class. Having family members coming down with Covid in a foreign country is very stressful. Exceptions should be made.
- 513tessw00Fabulous cooking class with RaffaellaMy sister and I booked a three course cooking class for lunch with Cesarina Raffaella and it was a highlight of our trip! Raffaella is a fantastic host and chef. When we arrived her husband gave us a tour of their beautiful home with many of its original elements including frescoes and stonework and we learned about its history along with some history of the area. We are English speakers so their niece joined us to help translate. Before we started cooking we enjoyed some drinks and delicious local salt cake that Raffaella had prepared. The cooking process was super fun and we learned so much! After making the food we all sat down together to eat and everything was delicious including the homemade aperitifs from plants in Raffaella’s beautiful garden. We felt so comfortable and happy through the experience the whole family was hilarious and we were laughing the entire time. The atmosphere was amazing, they have a wonderful home and make you feel like family immediately. 10/10 I highly recommend Cesarina Raffaella for a cooking class. This is an absolute must if you are in Naples or Ercolano. Thank you so much Raffaella!
- juliaeE5126HF00Fabulous family seafood pasta and pizza restaurant with great atmosphereVisiting from Australia. Went to this lovely restaurant with family. Amazing! Great Seafood dishes. Very fresh. Loved the diverse range of seafood dishes on the menu. Meat, pasta and pizzas also available. What we loved was the family Atmosphere and the attention by the many waiters. Well worth a visit.
- staceycV2466DP00Anna is amazingAnna Spagnuolo was absolutely wonderful, informative, candid, and fun! Such special memories, and learned how to make amazing pasta!
- TommyBreddy00Exquisite ExperienceI had an incredible experience with Cesarina Antonio's Small Group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Naples. His expertise and passion were evident throughout the session, creating a personalized and engaging environment. From crafting authentic Neapolitan pasta to mastering the art of tiramisu, Antonio's skills and warm personality made it an unforgettable culinary journey. Highly recommended!
- FishertheFisher00What a wonderful experience with Antonio!I had a fantastic experience with Cesarino Gennaro in Naples. The class was well-organized and informative, providing a hands-on opportunity to learn the secrets of making authentic Italian dishes. Antonio was knowledgeable and passionate, guiding us through the process of creating a delectable tiramisu. The class had a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, making it enjoyable for everyone involved. I left with new skills and a delicious dessert to share with friends and family. I highly recommend this class for anyone looking to enhance their culinary repertoire in Naples.
- karol45200Good foodI enjoyed the day. Valeria made lasagne and we had homemade eggplant appetizer. The food was good. Some of the desserts were store bought but she did have an apple crisp which was homemade. Valeria even walked with us to show us the way back.
- betopascarelli00Highlight of my tripEugenia and Francesco were the perfect hosts! The cooking class was relaxed and fun and I was able to pick up lots of great tips on how to make the perfect pasta and tiramisu. It was the absolute highlight of my trip to Italy and I highly recommend it!
Buy it with
Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Naples provided by Le Cesarine
Product Overview: Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Naples
Number of Photos