per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Beer and bottle of Prosecco available
- Local skipper
- Fuel, taxes, and port fees
- Use of snorkeling masks
- Lunch (An optional stop with many small local restaurants accessible by boat long the way)
- Departure details
- Mergellina e Porto di Sannazaro, Via Francesco Caracciolo, 80122 Napoli NA, Italy Departure from Mergellina Port, Naples. If you are coming in on a cruise, you will be docked at neighboring port at Molo Beverello. A car can be set up to take you between ports, just get in touch with your local provider after booking.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6405P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You MUST contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- If you are coming in on a cruise, you will be docked at neighbouring port Beverello. A car can be set up to take you between ports, just let us know at the time of booking, or you can simply take a taxi, as the ports are roughly a distance of 5 minutes.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Naples to Ischia Private Boat Excursion
What you can expect during your visit
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Naples to Ischia Private Boat Excursion?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Naples to Ischia Private Boat Excursion on Tripadvisor
- How much is Naples to Ischia Private Boat Excursion?
- Naples to Ischia Private Boat Excursion price starts from $2,199.68. Discover and book Naples to Ischia Private Boat Excursion on Tripadvisor
- What is the Naples to Ischia Private Boat Excursion cancellation policy?
- Naples to Ischia Private Boat Excursion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Naples to Ischia Private Boat Excursion on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Naples to Ischia Private Boat Excursion?
- Naples to Ischia Private Boat Excursion is hosted by Exclusive Cruises. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Exclusive Cruises on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Naples to Ischia Private Boat Excursion on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6405P25
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The experience of a lifetime!
My wife and I vacationed in Italy for two weeks in September for our honeymoon. This private boat tour was by far …
Best. Day. Ever
My husband and I just spent two weeks in Italy and our cruise was the best day of the entire trip! Everything about…
Beat day of all in the Amalfi Coast!
Luigi was our private boat captain. He was amazing, only surpassed by the beautiful views and experience of the day…
Outstanding in every way!
We travelled as a couple and had the perfect day with skipper Francesco on a beautiful and well equipped boat. We s…
Amazing Amalfi Coast Cruise
My husband and I had such a great experience on our boat ride with Exclusive Cruises. Boat is the best way to see t…
This is the way to see the Amalfi Coast! Francesco was a great host and tour guide! He shared a lot of stories and …
Best Day of Our Trip
If we could go back and repeat one day over and over again it would be the day of our boat tour. Booking, payment, …
We had a wonderful experience booking with Valeria. We had booked for a Tuesday, but realized on Monday that I had…
Perfect day in the Amalfi Coast
We had an incredible day! Andrea was so wonderful and accommodating. We had great wine, great weather, great boat a…
My family with 3 teenagers had a great day on our private tour guided by Francesco. He was the best! The boat was g…
Great Private Tour
We had a great time touring Capri. Our captain Andrea was great, Capri is a must see when visiting Italy.
Staff was nice and welcoming. It was so nice to be able to go wherever we wanted without a scheduled timeline. 6 ho…
Exclusive Cruises Private Boat Cruise Amalfi
Our Favourite part was the traditional Gozzo boat & that it was catered to where we wanted to go & what we wanted t…
Beautiful views from the water
The boat ride along the Amalfi coast was beautiful. The views where spectacular!! We were able to swim in a cave a…
Fun guide and incredible views
This private boat tour far exceeded our expectations. Our guide, Francesco, was fun, down to earth and very knowled…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.