Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour is designed for people who are interested to visit the ancient ruins of Pompeii for 2 hours with a private licensed guide in English language, then hike the summit of the famous crater Mount Vesuvius which is still active (but now like considered like dorment) and visit the Archeological site of Herculaneum which is much better preserved than Pompeii (always with an private licensed guide that we will arrange on your behalf).
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Parco Acheologico di ErcolanoStop: 105 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Vesuvius National ParkStop: 80 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- All Taxes and tolls
- Parking fees
- English speaking driver for the day tour
- English speaking licensed guide in Pompeii
- English speaking licensed guide in Herculaneum
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees in Pompeii (16 Euros per person but free of charge for kids under 18)
- Entrance fees in Herculaneum (13 Euros per person but free of charge for kids under 18)
- Entrance fees for Mount Vesuvius (10 Euros per person)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats must be required during the booking process
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Iaccarino Sorrento Limousine Service
Booking was easy and we received prompt replies to our queries. We missed our original flight due to a motorway clo…
Absolutely fantastic! Can not recommend enough! We were visiting wedding venues so needed transport to the venues…
Best tour guide on the Amalfi Coast
Tony arranged a transfer from Rome to Sorrento for us, with 2 days notice due to our travel plans changing that cha…
Great private boat trip!
If you have to do one trip its a private boat trip with Tony! Always used him for car transfers and trips but now h…
Excellent Customer Service
We heard about Tony's limo service from a co-worker who was very happy with his services. Before the trip he help…
Fantastic Service for Our Family
Tony is fantastic! We traveled to Sorrento as a family of 5 with 3 young children. After doing a bit of research a…
First Class Service
The car arrived a little ahead of time which was perfect. The driver went at great lengths to avoid the morning tra…
Transfer from Naples to Sorrento
We spent some time in Naples, but wanted to shorten our trip and go back to the beautiful town of Sorrento. We cont…
Great Service and sincere driver
We are a family of 5 and this is the first time we travelled to Sorrento. To save our trouble in taking trains, we …
Above and Beyond Service!
My parents traveled to Italy in August and I helped coordinate their transfers and tours through Iaccarino Limousin…
Our driver Johnny was very professional, promt and polite. We would deffiently use this service in the future.
Wonderful Private Tour from the Port of Naples
Had a fabulous time on our private tour of Positano, Cantina del Vesuvio and Pompeii. Our driver Giovanni picked u…
Safe, fun and amazing experience in Sorrento and Pompei!!
We wanted to see the Amalfi coast and Pompei during our 4 day stay in Sorrento last week. We were picked up by Di…
Amazing, Fun Day on the Amalfi Coast!
We arranged a full-day tour of the beautiful and scenic Amafli coast for 4 people from Naples Port. It was easy to …
Excellent tour of Amalfi coast!
We had an wonderful day with driver Giovanni touring Amalfi coast this past summer. Giovanni was an expert driver …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,311 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,851 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,562 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pompeii-Herculaneum-Vesuvius tour from Sorrento with licensed guide included
- Pompeii-Herculaneum-Vesuvius tour from Sorrento with licensed guide included will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Pompeii-Herculaneum-Vesuvius tour from Sorrento with licensed guide included on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pompeii-Herculaneum-Vesuvius tour from Sorrento with licensed guide included on Tripadvisor
- Pompeii-Herculaneum-Vesuvius tour from Sorrento with licensed guide included price starts from $492.46. Discover and book Pompeii-Herculaneum-Vesuvius tour from Sorrento with licensed guide included on Tripadvisor
- Pompeii-Herculaneum-Vesuvius tour from Sorrento with licensed guide included cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pompeii-Herculaneum-Vesuvius tour from Sorrento with licensed guide included on Tripadvisor