The Amalfi Drive, with stops along the way at the best view spots for pictures. Amalfi, ancient maritime republic, one of the most popular seaside resorts in Italy. Take some time to wander along the narrow streets of the town, to the Piazza del Duomo and the Cathedral of St. Andrew with its many decorative styles. Ravello, a rural village unspoilt by tourism, perched on top of the mountain cliff above Amalfi and Minori. Famous for its breathtaking views, Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo. Positano where you will enjoy a very pleasant walk along a narrow downhill street leading to the seafront area passing by the cathedral, several outdoor cafes, hotels, green grocery & ceramic stores plus boutiques. At dinner time we will be pleased to take you to a family run restaurant on the Amalfi Coast where you will have the possibility to try the local Mediterranean diet gastronomy, wine and limoncello.
Duration: 7h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entrance fees where required
- Departure details
- 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
- 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
- 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
- 84010 Ravello, SA, Italy
- 84010 Praiano, SA, Italy
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 156114P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Sunset tour of the Amalfi Coast plus dinner.?
- Sunset tour of the Amalfi Coast plus dinner. price starts from $264.97. Discover and book Sunset tour of the Amalfi Coast plus dinner. on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sunset tour of the Amalfi Coast plus dinner. cancellation policy?
- Sunset tour of the Amalfi Coast plus dinner. cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Sunset tour of the Amalfi Coast plus dinner. on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sunset tour of the Amalfi Coast plus dinner.?
- Sunset tour of the Amalfi Coast plus dinner. is hosted by Amalfi Coast Destination Tours Company. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amalfi Coast Destination Tours Company on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sunset tour of the Amalfi Coast plus dinner. on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Sunset tour of the Amalfi Coast plus dinner.?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h 30m. Discover and book Sunset tour of the Amalfi Coast plus dinner. on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 156114P5
Reserve your spot
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
- You’ll have 5 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1Amalfi CoastStop: 7 hoursThe Amalfi Drive, with stops along the way at the best view spots for pictures. Amalfi, ancient maritime republic, one of the most popular seaside resorts in Italy. Take some time to wander along the narrow streets of the town, to the Piazza del Duomo and the Cathedral of St. Andrew with its many decorative styles. Ravello, a rural village unspoilt by tourism, perched on top of the mountain cliff above Amalfi and Minori. Famous for its breathtaking views, Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo. Positano where you will enjoy a very pleasant walk along a narrow downhill street leading to the seafront area passing by the cathedral, several outdoor cafes, hotels, green grocery & ceramic stores plus boutiques. At dinner time we will be pleased to take you to a family run restaurant on the Amalfi Coast where you will have the possibility to try the local Mediterranean diet gastronomy, wine and limoncello.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Amalfi Coast Destination Tours Company
Joined in November 2010
#2 of 36 Food & Drink in Amalfi
- PhilKloer00Be smart, hire a driver/guide, relax and enjoy a once in a lifetime experienceSo so glad I listened to Tripadvisor and did not try to drive the Amalfi Coast myself. For a little splurge we booked Roberto and a Mercedes van, just me and my bride, and he let us relax and enjoy. We are older and wanted to avoid steps (yes, I know, Amalfi and steps) but he plunked us down in various places where we could walk around with minimal climbing. The company booked us a reservation for lunch in Ravello that had the best view of any restaurant I have ever enjoyed. Roberto was knowledgable and delightful. Don't forget to tip your guides generously, people.
- mugsylosangeles100Great experienceOutstanding tour with Roberto. What was significant as the outstanding customer service provided by Margharita. She was organized and extremely responsive.
- Angela C00Memorable Day in Amalfi🤩One of the highlights of our 18 day trip to Europe was our excursion to the Amalfi Coast with our incredible guide Roberto! With his knowledge of this beautiful country and passion for sharing it with others, we had a memorable day! Once Roberto knew we all enjoy wine he created a impromptu wine tasting experience at a little gem of a wine shop. Great start to our day!!Driving to our destination next was the seaside town of Amalfi and Roberto gave us plenty of time for lunch and to wander in the quaint shops. On our way back to our port he kindly stopped for us to pick up local ceramics and have a yummy gelato! The roads are as windy as you hear but with an experienced guide like Roberto it was relaxed and enjoyable. Once we returned to the ship I realized I had left my very favorite sunglasses in a shop and as one of the kindest gestures that I’ve experienced, Roberto tracked my sunglasses down and shipped them to me in the states!! We were already wowed by Roberto but this act of kindness goes in the books🤩🏻 Thank you Roberto for making our day perfecto🌈💖
- 781greyc00Fine businessOutstanding Amalfi coast private tour made excellent by Roberto. He was born, raised, and still lives in Amalfi so he knows the coast like few others. Then he speaks perfect English, albeit with a British accent. Very safe driver and knew all the shortcuts. Plus he took us to a wonderful restaurant away from the crowds where he like to go for his dinner occasionally. Well, he is blessed because Le Bonta Del Capo in Conca Dei Marini served us a fabulous lunch at a very good value. I would recommend Roberto for any private travel you wish in Italy. And I would add that Margherita who communicated with us for arrangement was also very competent and clear. Al around superb outfit.
- brasicot00ExceptionalGreat experience. Tonino was very well informed and provided excellent service throughout the tour. I would highly recommend Tony to anyone looking for a tour.
- juliehE9198NM00Breathtaking viewsWhat an amazing day! Breathtaking views, personalized service, and a knowledgeable and engaging tour guide made for a beautiful day we will never forget! Perfetto!!
- robertabU2458NQ00Tours & Transportation - FABULOUS!!!!We did the Amalfi tour with Roberto and used this company for transportation to Pompeii (Nick was our driver). We had such a fabulous time and would highly recommend them. Roberto drove us around Minori, Mairori, Ravello, Scala, Sorrento and Positano giving us the history of the areas. He booked lunch reservations at a local family run restaurant that was absolutely FABULOUS. He really provided a fun ride along the coast. Nick drove us to Pompeii and then to Herc. He waited for us while we did both tours and was in constant communication with our tour guide to make sure we were never left waiting. They are professional, responsive and very honest (difficult to sometimes find on the Amalfi coast). Driving in the Amalfi (and beyond) can be super tense and stressful but I never felt unsafe in the hands of this company. They really do a fabulous job! When a last minute change to our plans arose, I contacted Margherita for transportation options and she was quick to accommodate. I really appreciated her helping us out in a crunch! If you are looking for an AMAZING experience with knowledgeable, respectful drivers - book these guys. You can't go wrong!
- Beforebklyn00Awesome Amalfi coast driving tourA seasoned driver/guide makes all the difference and these skilled drivers navigated the area expertly with rich and relaxed personal commentary to give us the flavor of each town. Highly recommend Roberto, Nello, Luca, Maurizio & Vincenzo who also shuttled us from Sorrento to Naples with great reliability. Margarita was a brilliant and patient coordinator - Go, enjoy, relax!
- H7834ZLstephanies00BEST TRANSPORTATION AND TOURS, THIS STOP CASERTA PALACEWe have used Amalfi Coast Destination Tours for about a decade. Our experience is that they are consistently reliable and make every effort to keep customers safe, on time and entertained. Margherita is the organizational contact and is excellent at her job. This trip was a custom tour from Sorrento to the Palace in Caserta, and then final drop off in Rome. We couldn't be happier. Roberto was our driver, he is multilingual, caring, knowledgeable, and fun! This company is a cut above what we have experienced on other travels.
- H7834ZLstephanies00PAMPERING TOURS AND TRANSPORTS SORRENTO AND AMALFI COASTWe have been using Amalfi Coast Destination Tours for about a decade now. Margherita is command central, Roberto, Nello, Luca, Maurizio & Vincenzo were our drivers for 2023. This team is organized, fun and caring; excellent communicators. There is a genuine interest in getting to know the customer, keeping us safe, and on time. There are a variety of options for tours, their teams are very knowledgeable and present the information in a fun and interesting manner. Over the years we have been groups of 2, 4, and this time maxed out at 9 people. Amalfi Coast Destination Tours handles it all! In our opinion, the best way to see the Amalfi coast, and surrounding areas is by private driver. Private transportation to/ from Naple airport or train station to Sorrento or other towns is also, in our opinion, the best choice when taking into account luggage and unpredictability of local trains. We highly recommend Amalfi Coast Destinations.
- madisonhF8389VN00Amalfi coast wine tourThis day trip was a highlight of our entire vacation. Roberto was the best companion/travel guide/driver we could have asked for and the Reale winery was incredible. The food, people, wine, and views were unforgettable. Highly recommend touring with this company and taking the wine tour!
- C119IImichelleb00Amazing ExperienceRoberto made this experience memorable. He is knowledgeable, great communicator, and went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time. You can tell he has passion for what he does. I highly recommend this tour!
- kcto9000Amalfi Coast Done RightJust finished up our tour with the wonderful Roberto! Really enjoyed the itinerary throughout the day and the convenience of being picked up from and dropped off at our hotel in Naples! We saw all the highlights in a matter of hours and had ample time to look around each town we visited. Roberto truly was the standout of the day! He was energetic, kind and put up with my endless corny jokes! I appreciated his passion for the Amalfi Coast, his hometown. We learned so much from him and really felt that this tour was a day extremely well spent. Book this tour, ask for Roberto, and see this beautiful slice of Italy!! You won’t regret it!
- Mobile1243000Simply the best!We saw everything we wanted to see of Amalfi Coast in a couple of days. Amalfi Coast Destinations was definitely a highlight of our trip to Italy! Margherita helped coordinate our travel across 3 days. Many emails went back and forth between me and Margherita and every time she was helpful and patient. We were picked up by Tony from the Napoli Train Station to explore Pompeii then was off sightseeing/shopping in Positano and then dropped off at our lodging in Amalfi. Tony also stopped at several locations to show us specific highlights of the Amalfi Coast drive. I wasn’t feeling well that day, but knew my family and I were in good hands with Tony. Roberto picked us up the following day and showed us Ravello, Sorrento and took us to a mozzarella factory. Our final day was an early one where Roberto picked us up from our Amalfi accommodation to drive us to the Napoli Airport. We learned so much of the Italian culture and language from Roberto, too! There’s a reason why everyone on TripAdvisor and the Rick Steves forum recommends Roberto! You will not be disappointed. Both Roberto and Tony were on time, reliable, responsive and an expert in driving the congested, winding road along the coast. We will always recommend ACD to family and friends. They are truly the best!
- lorimariesav00Amalfi Coast TourWe took the 8 hour tour by car and Roberto was our driver. He was WONDERFUL! I really cannot say enough about how communicative he was, how knowledgeable, how warm and inviting, and how much he loves the area of the Amalfi Coast. He was early to pick us up, his van was impeccably clean, and he was very engaging and enthusiastic. Give this man a raise~he loves his job and it shows! We would absolutely use this company again!
Buy it with
Sunset tour of the Amalfi Coast plus dinner. provided by Amalfi Coast Destination Tours Company
Product Overview: Sunset tour of the Amalfi Coast plus dinner.
Number of Photos