Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Local taxes
- Private food walking tour (2 bites and 1 bottle of wine)
- Private cooking class
- Private 3-course dinner or 3-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Departure details
- Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania This experience will be held in one of our Cesarina homes and, for privacy reason, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal Cesarina based on what you are looking for.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P391
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Food Walking Tour and Cooking Class at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento?
- Private Food Walking Tour and Cooking Class at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento price starts from $315.62. Discover and book Private Food Walking Tour and Cooking Class at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Food Walking Tour and Cooking Class at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento cancellation policy?
- Private Food Walking Tour and Cooking Class at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Food Walking Tour and Cooking Class at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Food Walking Tour and Cooking Class at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento?
- Private Food Walking Tour and Cooking Class at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento is hosted by Cesarine - Sorrento. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cesarine - Sorrento on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Food Walking Tour and Cooking Class at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P391
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Cesarine - Sorrento
Sorrento, Campania, Italy
Joined in May 2017
#14 of 39 Classes & Workshops in Sorrento
- U9780KIchristianh00Best experience - amazing cooking class in sorrentoWe had an amazing evening with Barbara! It was such a pleasure coking with her, and spending a night with a „friend“ We would 100% recommend it! We’ve made probably the best ravioli we ever ate, and ate one of the best tomato sauces there is. This review could go on and on, but the best is - book it for yourself and experience it. Definitely worth it!
- _-_BrightonP-_-25_-_00Authentic Italian experience and amazing food with AlessiaAlessia provided a wonderful experience. The food, atmosphere, and her hospitality exceed everything we’d hoped for. As an added bonus, the home and surrounding land were absolutely beautiful . The gardens were impressive, and we were lucky enough to have the privilege to cook with fresh produce grown on site. Would definitely do again!
- EmilieR137200Authentic Italian experienceMartina is amazing!! I had such a great experience at her place. The house, kitchen and outside seating were so warm and authentic. Her nonna lives there and she showed her how to cook. We made caprese, pasta and tiramisù that I had the pleasure to eat afterwards. Sitting outside with the view of Sorrento was fabulous. Martina is a generous and kind person who shares her passion for Italian cooking. I recommend her if you are in the region and want a true Italian experience. Thank you dear Martina for the lovely moment.
- amyeQ9165EM00Italian Hospitality at its finest!We had an amazing time with Anna, Peppe, Marta & Brook! They welcomed us into their home and immersed us in their culture. Anna taught us how to make Ravioli, gnocchi, & Tiramisu - so fun and delicious! Peppe served us wine & limoncello, & helped in the kitchen. Cannot recommend this experience enough! Such wonderful people! ❤️
- katherinemX6747DZ00Traditional Italian Cooking classThis experience was amazing! The whole family was super friendly and welcoming to their home and it was beautiful learning about the italian traditions! Would totally recommend this class, I went in not knowing anything about cooking and left with total confidence!
- Kim G00A Dinner Party of a Lifetime!Anna and her family were absolutely adorable! Amazing meal and company. I enjoyed learning her grandmother’s recipes and techniques plus the stories behind them. The food was delicious especially since they grew all their vegetables and herbs. Her sous chef 😉/husband Pepe made the night even more fun! Brook, the sister-in-law felt like an old friend by the end of the evening. Truly an experience of a lifetime. Buon Apetito! Cannot recommend highly enough!
- ingrid C00Best Cooking Class in Sorrento!Alessandra's class was amazing! The food, the house, the Tiramisu ! Yum ! Yum! It was a combination of her hospitality, the quality of the food and her place. I have taken two other classes while in Sorrento. However, this was my best time! Alessandra and her family make anyone feel at home! She explained everything and let everyone tried and prepared the food. I would recommend any of you looking for an Amazing and Authentic Italian cuisine experience to take her class! Thanks so much ! Alessandra! Love it and will remember forever!
- davewV2392XV00The perfect cooking classWhat a great night. Everything we were hoping for in a cooking class and more. Such a great and welcoming host opening up her house to us and treating us like family. We now can’t wait to practice what we’ve learnt at home. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect cooking class.
- Randal G00Fantastic cooking experienceMartina was the perfect host. She showed us the local fish market and then took us to her family’s beautiful home. The home was gorgeous overlooking the town of Sorrento and including the most beautiful garden. She taught us how to make tiramisu, bruschetta, fried pizza, and seafood tagliatelle. We enjoyed the meal in her living room which provided an outstanding view of Sorrento. She gave us wine to try that paired perfectly with the meal. We then ate our tiramisu along with limoncello and caffe in the garden. It was truly one of our favorite things we did on our trip to Italy. Martina is a fun teacher. She gave great explanations about the ingredients and the cooking process. You can tell she has such passion for what she does. We would recommend her cooking class to anyone visiting Sorrento.
- B6629TVjamess00Something we'll always remember !Excellent experience! Our Martina was so gracious to welcome us into her family's home and share their incredible kitchen on an Easter Sunday! What a beautiful home in beautiful Sorrento! It was great to meet her family and hear about their history. Martina was a fantastic instructor and needless to say our Raviolis and Tagliatelle pasta was delicious. The tiramasu was easy and put the final touches on our dinner. Thank you for sharing your home, your father's wine, and the experience! Can't wait to make baby balls at home :)
- S6656APjudyd00Best time everWhat a fabulous cooking experience with Martina! Was really the highlight of our trip. We cooked fried pizza, pasta and lemon tiramisu. We loved their home, the views and the whole experience. Martina was delightful. A must in Sorrento!
- moneygarcia00One of a kind cooking experience!My family and I had SO much fun with Martina & learned a lot! The entire experience was one-of-a-kind and now we know how to make ravioli, and tiramisu. Also we loved that all of the ingredients were sourced from her family farm! Super fresh and delicious.
- WaterSign80800Cooking with Martina!Request Martina! Our family of siblings, spouses & cousins joined Martina and her family, for a wonderful night of pasta making and cooking! Martina was a joy and was very patient, explaining the proper techniques. All the while being charming and very funny. Our dinner and dessert was beyond delicious which we enjoyed in Martina's lovely dining room, decorated for Christmas. I can't imagine a better cooking experience. We all fell in love with Martina and the rich, Italian culture she shared with us.
- Judy H00Absolutely fantasticThe favourite part of this hands on cooking class was EVERYTHING. Martina was so wonderful and her family home stunning. Her mom and grandma helped as well. The food we made was spectacular and she is so knowledgeable. The food was amazing! This was truly a highlight of our trip. I would highly recommend and we’d do it again
- V8611BMsamb005* Over and over again! 🤩Absolutely amazing, such a warm and beautiful house and Emily our guide was brilliant from start to finish and to conclude the food preparing, gardening and cooking - we sat down to a wonderful 3 course meal with stunning views over Montepertuso. Could not recommend this tour enough!
Buy it with
Private Food Walking Tour and Cooking Class at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento provided by Cesarine - Sorrento
Product Overview: Private Food Walking Tour and Cooking Class at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento
Number of Photos