Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Hotel pick-up
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please enter your departure flight or train details into the 'Special Requirements' field on booking. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RIDE FROM SORRENTO TO NAPLES TAKES ABOUT 2 HOURS. MAKE SURE TO BOOK A DEPARTURE TIME THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO ARRIVE ON TIME IF YOU HAVE A TRAIN OR A FLIGHT TO CATCH.
- 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy Your hotel in Naples
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Napoli Centrale, P.za Giuseppe Garibaldi, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51921P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The ride from Sorrento to Naples takes about 2 hours. Make sure to book a departure time that will allow you to arrive on time if you have a train or a flight to catch.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price shown is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station)?
- Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station) price starts from $72.28. Discover and book Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station) cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station)?
- Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station) is hosted by You Know!. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact You Know! on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51921P32
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Sorrento, Campania, Italy
Joined in February 2012
#2 of 193 Outdoor Activities in Sorrento
- E2623BGterryl00Train from Roma to SicilyWe decided to take the train from Roma Termini station to Sicily (Taormina) Overall, it was a good experience to do at least once. Our plan was to take the train to Sicily and then fly back to Rome at the end of our trip. It is definitely worth booking early to enjoy cheap rates and also to go ahead and book first class. Our tickets were 47 euros each. We sat in Row 16, which unfortunately did not have a direct window, so something to consider when booking. I am not sure how you would know which seats had windows or not. But a window is very important as the countryside and seaside views are amazing! There are good windows in the snack bar area that you can look out. Other information: No Wi-Fi Plugs at each seat Limited food selection in vending machines (2 of 3 machines were out of order). So bring plenty of food and drinks with you. We brought several sandwiches and boxes of wine. 9 hour train ride. Left 15 minutes late but arrived right on time Multiple stops but really not a good idea to get off the train except on the Ferry The Ferry experience was neat. Approximately 30 minutes and we decided to get off the train and go to top of ship to enjoy fresh air and the ocean. Decent bathrooms but ran out of water half way through trip. Overall, if you have the time its worth the trip!
- jacksonbT1403MH00Our favourite day of our two weeks in ItalyOur favourite day of our two weeks in Italy. Even though the tide meant we couldn't see the blue grotto, it was still just a fantastic day. Our 18 month old even fell asleep on the boat ride back. Lucas and Antonin were the best also!
- Y127SGannies00This is how to do Amalfi!This trip was a dream come true. I'd always wanted to see the Amalfi Coast and my fiancé found this opportunity and I can't be more grateful that we jumped at it. It was an unforgettable day. From the views to all of us singing "That's Amore" with a bit of limoncello- it was perfection. Thank you, You Know!
- diegosQ3637IA00Great cruise to Capri with Francesca & Nello !!Early in november we enjoyed a full day at the sea sea with host Francesca and captain Nello. Even in a rainy morning, the made our day both funny and interesting. We departed from Sorrento, went all around the beautiful island of Capri, visiting every top spot along the coastline. They waited for us when we visited the town, and then they make our return trip enjoyable with music, prosecco and lemoncello. We have a superb day abord. We really recommed this tour with the company of Francesca and Nello.
- intrepid140600great way to avoid puking your guts out in the back of a busThis trip takes you from Sorrento to Positano and Amalfi. You get about 75-90 min in each place, then you go back. There's a van that takes you from the Naples central train station to Sorrento and vice versa at the end. The drivers of these vans vary quite a bit in their driving style. Once on the boat, we had a skipper and a guide. Both were extremely proficient at their work. The boat itself was OK, but if you wanted to breathe air without diesel fumes, you had to sit in the front and there was room only for 4 or 5 of the 14 or so of us on the boat to do that. The rest sat in the back, out of the wind, but had to deal with some diesel. Food and drinks were provided in generous quantities, including wine and champagne and limoncello at the end. What we came for was the scenery, and it was magnificent. The two stops wre interesting; Amalfi was charming and beautiful also. I felt I needed to see the Amalfi Coast because of all the hype about it I heard all my life. Now that I've seen it, I don't know what all the hype is about--the Croatian Adriatic coast, especially around Split and Makarska, is much more dramatic. However, this has nothing to do with this tour. If you're going to see the Amalfi coast, this is definitely the way to do it, rather than puke your guts out in the back of a bus.
- Aero392600The best way to see the coast.The best way to see the Amalfi coast! Skipper pointed out a number of things along the way, we went ashore in Amalfi and Positano. Water and beer were available. There's a toilet on the boat. There were caprese sandwiches, and, on the return trip, there was also white wine and lemoncello. Skipper made a point of coming forward to inform those on the bow of what we were seeing, and what we were going to do next. It was an excellent, relaxing, day. Our only negative comment is that communications were not as clear or early as we would have liked. Instructions talked about snorkeling. But it wasn't clear where/when/if that would be (and snorkel gear takes a lot of room in one's suitcase!). We would have waited to swim at the spot suitable for snorkeling rather than the first stop (not suitable) if we had better understood the itinerary. It also wasn't clear that a sandwich would be served (it was a pleasant surprise/relief to not have to spend limited shore time looking for a place to eat). A "passport" was given with QR codes to scan for places to eat, things to see, etc. But, no wi-fi on the boat, and we didn't have data in Italy, so we couldn't look at it any of this information until the tour was over. If this had been provided in advance, we could have read about things before going. It was a great day and we absolutely recommend the tour, but ask that the company work on providing more information in advance.
- lookchoozact00Amazing Amalfi coast cruise.We had a wonderful time on this boating day. The the swimming stops along the Amalfi coast were lifetime treasure moments. Shopping was wonderful in both Amalfi and Positano. The beautiful boat and helpful crew made the day all we had hoped for. We booked as an independent excursion while on a cruise. Highly recommend!
- sharedtouch082000A BEAUTIFUL PLACE MADE BETTER WITH A SMALL TOURMy wife and I took this tour as part of our first visit to Italy. We very much recommend the small group experience, having eight people gave a lot more flexibility to how much time was spent at each place, more importantly, having two people like Francesca and Nello made for a GREAT experience. We were very well taken care of, and they carefully described the nature of the trip. Our favorite part of the trip was the cruise around the island, the geologic formations are absolutely incredible and beautiful. The town of Capri and Anacapri were pleasant enough, but once is enough. If we were to return, it would be to see the island rock formations and grottoes, not to visit the land. The high rating is for seeing the rock formations, and the great experience with Francesca and Nello, who were perfect hosts and guides.
- christopherrD639TL00Our guides Roberta and Rafael were spectacular!Our trip around and to the island of Capri was the most wonderful day of our vacation thanks to out guides Roberta and Rafael. They explained everything clearly and concisely and kept is safe in slightly choppy waters and mixed in a very exhileratimg boat ride. We would do this trip every day and twice on Sunday if we could!
- MpatKS00A Fantastic Day in Capri!Our favorite day while visiting the Amalfi Coast was taking this excursion to Capri. The crew members Antonio D. and Elpidio were amazing hosts and made us feel so welcomed. We loved that it was a smaller group in a smaller boat so we had the chance to get to know everyone throughout the day. The scenery from the boat was simply spectacular. I could have cruised around the island multiple times! Antonio treated us as friends and was so helpful guiding us through the day. We enjoyed snacks and drinks on board along with a break to swim. Be sure to check out the chair lift on the island for a beautiful vista. The blue grotto was interesting and a unusual experience, but seemed like a tourist trap. We highly recommend this excursion, hopefully with Antonio D. and Elpidio!!
- miad97100An unforgettable day!Such an amazing, memorable experience! My husband and I took the boat tour in early October on our honeymoon and cannot recommend it enough. Our tour operators Peppe and Orsola were knowledgable, friendly and made the experience even more fun! On board, we were served food and drinks and got to swim in the Gulf of Naples. Capri was beautiful, and you have plenty of time to explore, shop and eat without feeling rushed. Overall, this was an unforgettable day. We're already talking about doing it again. You will not regret booking this!
- deborahaC7545WJ00Great ExperienceHigh speed train to Naples was great. Shuttle pick up poor, driver didn’t show our names as expected and so we had trouble finding him. You Know boat ride was very enjoyable, particularly due to pilot Lucas. He was entertaining, confident, showed us many things, provided us explanations, handled the boat well, and was a good host. We would want to go with him on another tour.
- K3714JTryans00Book it!Antonio and the captain were great and so accommodating! It was a wonderful experience with only 8 of us on board and an amazing way to see Capri. Highly recommend!!!
- victoriacB1750UH00The best tour we’ve had!This boat tour was the highlight of our honeymoon. Luca and Antonio were amazing in every way. They made it more than just a tour, but a full experience that we will never forget. Such a great way to explore the waters and coast of Amalfi. Thank you Luca and Antonio, your hard work is very much appreciated.
- breeannej201800Best day out on the water!Such a fun and beautiful experience! Roby and Raffy were amazing hosts. We had the best day. This was probably my favourite experience in Italy. Would highly recommend!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Hi, I am confused on which one to select. I need a transfer from our AirBNB in Sorrento on Oct. 21st for one person; and on Oct. 23rd for 2 people - both times to the Naples (NAP) airport. we are leaving on 2 different days to Venice. Do you also do transfer FROM Naples Airport TO Sorrento?? Please advise on best way to do this? thank you Joanne
Buy it with
Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station) provided by You Know!
Product Overview: Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos