• Pick-up from from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
• Boarding on a typical Sorrento boat, with a small group of only 12 passengers plus the captain and a local host that will assist you all along the way.
• Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
• Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvelous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
• There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
• Stop of approx. 4 hours to visit the island.
• Departure from Capri to Sorrento with final happy hour and limoncello tasting.
• Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point.