per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Full day private transportation by professional driver and modern air-conditioning minivan
- Hotel or port pick up/drop off
- Private guidance in Pompeii
- Skip the line Pompeii ticket
- Other entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Pompei (moderna)
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Sant'Andrea
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Ravello
- Departure details
- Salerno, SA, Italy We pick up at your hotel or port in Salerno or Amalfi.
- Comune Di Amalfi, 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy We pick up at your hotel or port in Amalfi.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23258P14
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pompeii and Amalfi Coast from the port of Salerno?
- How much is Pompeii and Amalfi Coast from the port of Salerno?
- Pompeii and Amalfi Coast from the port of Salerno price starts from $879.87. Discover and book Pompeii and Amalfi Coast from the port of Salerno on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pompeii and Amalfi Coast from the port of Salerno cancellation policy?
- Pompeii and Amalfi Coast from the port of Salerno cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pompeii and Amalfi Coast from the port of Salerno on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pompeii and Amalfi Coast from the port of Salerno?
- Pompeii and Amalfi Coast from the port of Salerno is hosted by Askos Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Askos Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pompeii and Amalfi Coast from the port of Salerno on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23258P14
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1Centro Storico SalernoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3BasilicaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4ForumStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byVia dell’Abbondanza
- 5Granai del ForoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6House of Menander (Casa del Menandro)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Stabian Baths (Terme Stabiane)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8LupanarStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Casa del FaunoStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byOdeon - Teatro Piccolo
- 10Teatro GrandeStop: 15 minutesSee details
See 6 more stops
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Well organized tour with an excellent guide.
The tour was well Organized. It focuses on the main sites in Pompeii for a duration of about two hours. Teresa is…
This is a fantastic tour that we didn’t want to end! Michele was our guide and he was extremely knowledgable and in…
5 stars. Highly recommend!
Had an excellent time, great value for what we paid. Our guide Paolo did an excellent job explaining everything, an…
Very well conducted tour - our tour guide took us to lots of interesting parts of Pompeii and she explained about t…
Great Pompeii Day tour
Alessandra S. was a wonderful guide. This was my 2nd time visiting Pompeii. Guide was knowledgeable and group siz…
We had an amazing tour with Toni. He was extremely knowledgeable, fun and interesting. It was a 2 hour tour but w…
Would recommend !!
We loved our experience with Askos tours and Pompeii. Our guide showed us really interesting things and explained…
Michele was a very knowledgeable and passionate archeologist who helped us make sense of different parts of the rui…
Great Experience at Pompeii
Paolo was a great tour guide! Fun and engaging to listen to as well as very informative. I would definitely recomme…
Or tour guide Paulo was very knowledgeable and engaging. Seeing the city without a guide, we would have missed so m…
Pompeii trip was made memorable via Askos and Paola.
Askos was very good with attending to calls and giving proper service. Basically very good customer service!! Paola…
Great value for money superb guide
When I arrived at Pompeii and met my guide I was not very knowledgeable on what had actually happened in the city i…
Great tour, excellent guide
Andrea was an excellent guide. He was cheerful and friendly as well as being very knowledgeable. He delivered infor…
Great overview and highlights of Pompeii
This was a wonderful trip, as others have said, 2 hours simply isn't enough time to see all of Pompeii but this tri…
Amazing your & Guide
Diego Micieli was an excellent guide, 100% recommended !! I’ll love to take a tour with him again! Don’t hesitate i…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We were collected by a driver and taken by minivan along the stunning coast, stopping at Amalfi for refreshments. The driver did not speak great English and there was no guide at this point, but to be honest it was not an issue. Ravello is simply stunning and at the height of summer a welcome refreshing stop. On arrival at Pompeii we were met by Paolo, an amazing and passionate archaeologist who enthused us all with his stories. The children were fascinated and we all felt very privileged to be at such an historical place. Anyone visiting this area - please do the trip - it is amazing!
Written November 2, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you very much for your rating and review. Hoping to meet you again for another tour .
Written November 20, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.