Private transfer from BRINDISI Airport to MATERA
By Acampora Travel
The easiest way to book your private transfer service from Brindisi Airport! Meet your driver at Airport and enjoy the beginning of your holiday!
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way direct transfer from Brindisi Airport to your accomodation
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Transport by private air-conditioned car/minivan
- Baby car seat on request
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our driver will wait for you at Arrival exit with a board with your surname.
- Papola Casale Airport, Brindisi Italy
- Porto di Brindisi, Giovanna di Bulgaria, Viale Regina Margherita, 72100 Brindisi BR, Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6486P164
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair is present
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated if the passengersare accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private transfer from BRINDISI Airport to MATERA?
- Private transfer from BRINDISI Airport to MATERA price starts from $144.77. Discover and book Private transfer from BRINDISI Airport to MATERA on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private transfer from BRINDISI Airport to MATERA cancellation policy?
- Private transfer from BRINDISI Airport to MATERA cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private transfer from BRINDISI Airport to MATERA on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private transfer from BRINDISI Airport to MATERA?
- Private transfer from BRINDISI Airport to MATERA is hosted by Acampora Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Acampora Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private transfer from BRINDISI Airport to MATERA on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private transfer from BRINDISI Airport to MATERA?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Private transfer from BRINDISI Airport to MATERA on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6486P164
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We used Acampora to book a car service from the Naples Train Station to Positano. Johnny was our driver, he was so…
Rob L S00
TUI Italia have very poor customer service. Their contact form on the APP doesn't work properly so you can't reach …
You need a guide here I think.
All of Pompeii and Herculaneum were good. Tour guide Tony very good and could understand his English. Also had head…
Avoid Acampora Ground Transportation
Prior to leaving Canada we hade made arrangements via our travel agent to have Acampora transport our family from t…
Pompeii & Herculaneum Tour
Very enjoyable excursion. Very well organised with very informative and knowledgeable guide. No queuing at either d…
Excellent - an absolute must
Amazing. Picked up near to hotel in Sorrento and taken to Vesuvius. The guide, Pasqual, was so knowledgeable an…
An Amazing Tour of Lecce and Otranto
We had an amazing private tour of Lecce and Otranto. We were met at the the pick up point by Vito our driver for t…
Wine and a volcano - what more could you want?
A super packed day that allows you to get so much done! A hike up Vesuvius with amazing views to start, followed by…
Fantastic experience,got picked up from our hotel brilliant guide.Lovely lunch,well organised day a definite must..
Interesting but bring your own guide
At Herculaneum there was no English literature to use as guides. We asked at the information desk and they said "so…
Good legs needed
Hosts were excellent. Very long walks in extreme heat which couldn’t be helped. Lunch was quite poor. Tour guide wa…
Excellent tours, highly recommended
A really enjoyable day out - our guide "Tony" was very interesting and a perfect friendly host as well. You don't…
Small-group tour of both stunning archeological sites
Nice tour around both Pompeii and Herculaneum. Lunch is very functional though - don't expect a fine meal - but it'…
This is an amazing experience. Well worth the money. We had a tremendous, memorable day. Minibus picked us up punc…
Excellent and Enjoyable Experience
We were collected from our hotel at 09:00 and spent approximately 45 minutes collecting others from various hotel a…