The Best of Matera Walking Tour
By Opatrip.com Lithuania
Immerse yourself in the European Capital of Culture 2019 and Unesco world heritage site! Are you ready to explore the secrets of Sassi? Admire the town in carved out rock where inhabitants lived until 20th century. Visit the cave cathedral. Why it is truly unique? You will find out why Matera is an architectural miracle. Why Matera's cemeteries are quite unusual? And did you know that the city has its own Bizarre Festival? You will see the most impressive places of the city together with a professional local guide.
per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Experienced guide
- Entry/Admission - Sassi di Matera
- Cave House 2 euro per person, Rupestrian Church 3 euro per person
- Departure details
- Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100 Matera MT, Italy
- 75100 Matera, Province of Matera, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P73
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Best of Matera Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Best of Matera Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is The Best of Matera Walking Tour?
- The Best of Matera Walking Tour price starts from $333.49. Discover and book The Best of Matera Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Best of Matera Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- The Best of Matera Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Best of Matera Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Best of Matera Walking Tour?
- The Best of Matera Walking Tour is hosted by Opatrip.com Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Opatrip.com Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best of Matera Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P73
- You'll start atPiazza Vittorio VenetoPiazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100 Matera MT, ItalySee address & details
- 1Sassi di MateraStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedDistricts well-known for their ancient cave dwellings inhabited since the Paleolithic period.Read more
- You'll end atMatera75100 Matera, Province of Matera, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Legends of Melbourne, a truly marvelous city
Melbourne is a picturesque city, with many impressive features dating from the late 19th century, when 'Melbourne w…
Having this tour with Alvaro was just amazing as he is really passionate about it and provided us with lots of valu…
Great for team building and a fun way to see things in the city that you may not have otherwise noticed
We had 10 groups of 8-10 people. This was a team building activity for my company. We all enjoyed it. The guide was…
Glasgow Tour with Sofia
This was our first visit to Glasgow so we were looking for a nice introduction to the city - highlights and history…
Our tourguide Monique inspired us to read the books, not only watch the movies. She had amazing knowledge, and kept…
Charlie Harry Potter tour review
Charlie put on a show for the audience and was very passionate and engaging in a Harry Potter style. He was also ve…
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …