per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Multilingual guide
- Entrance ticket to the cave house and church
- Departure details
- Banco di Napoli, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 51, 75100 Matera MT, Italy
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66706P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private walking tour in Matera?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private walking tour in Matera on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private walking tour in Matera?
- Private walking tour in Matera price starts from $209.73. Discover and book Private walking tour in Matera on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private walking tour in Matera cancellation policy?
- Private walking tour in Matera cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private walking tour in Matera on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private walking tour in Matera?
- Private walking tour in Matera is hosted by Turisti in Puglia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turisti in Puglia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private walking tour in Matera on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66706P25
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atBanco di NapoliBanco di Napoli, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 51, 75100 Matera MT, ItalySee address & details
- Pass bySassi di Matera
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Lecce is a beautiful city. Our guide Aurora was absolutely delightful. Her passion and knowledge of the city made i…
unequal and molested exceptional drive up the 840 m. town. However the burdened complexity of uses, consecration, …
Excellent itinerary and highly recommended tour
We did the 6D 5N Unesco Puglia & Matera Wonder Holiday Package. We booked directly with Turisti in Puglia. The i…
Beautiful preserved sanctuary surrounded by gorgeous scenery and welcoming culture
Tonia, our guide, was wonderful! She provided interesting history teachings and was pleasant and professional. The …
Great scenery of Lecce discovery!
Aurora led a very Friendly guide tour with Good explanations of Lecce history! The discovery of the scenery of the …
Walking tour ostuni
Lucia is lovely. Whilst her English was OK, to be honest it wasn't good enough to provide a good overview without c…
Great walking tour in Locorotondo!!
Very informative tour around the historical center of town. Our guide was Luciano and he gave us a lot of informati…
Steeped in history
Beautiful city giving exactly what you would expect - lovely views. A town steeped in history and should be seen in…
Excellent experience. Our guide was knowledgeable and helpful. Our group was both Italian and English and she handl…
Helpful guide with interesting historical stories
The guide was right on time. She took us through much of the historic area and gave us descriptions of buildings, f…
Great tour and information
The tour was wonderful and we were provided with a great deal of helpful information and suggestions for our stay i…
Informative walking tour
Mario was exceptionally knowledgable and had great insight into the history of the area. Would highly recommend.
This was awesome. Our tour guide, Stephania, was the best! The food we sampled was absolutely amazing and we learne…
Superb Puglia Travel Services
Great services provided by Enza and her team......... with wonderful guides, suggestions and ideas to cover Puglia …
Turisti in Puglia provided my husband and me with several days of touring upon our arrival in Bari, Puglia, Italy. …