At dawn of today was announced the death of Signor Lambicco, a rich feudal of Bernalda, the ancient Camarda. There are rumours that the rich lord was hiding a big treasure and that, at his sudden death, has triggered an assault to Palazzo Ammicc, a situation that has made Giusy and Imma, the young daughters of Lambicco, reveal that the treasure in fact was an ancient, secret recipe. So, the two young girls have decided to open the gates of the palace only to cooks and pastry chefs of talent, worthy of discovering the true treasure of Bernalda.
If you would also like to participate in the “treasure hunt”, come tomorrow in front of the Church of San Bernardino. Behind the treasure is hidden a "sweet" surprise... hurry up to avoid "bitter" disappointment.
Imma and Giusy, in the shoes of the daughters of Lord Lambicco, will guide you in a hunt to discover the lost recipe. Immersed in the heart of Metapontino, you will enjoy a visit to the historic city centre and the historic palaces of ancient Camarda, passing in front of Palazzo Margherita (property of Francis Ford Coppola). You will make a tour of this South Italy “California” and, thanks to the hints, reconstruct the recipe and find about the ingredients needed to make the original “scorzetta” a delicious local sweet. You will have the occasion to see at work Masterchef Spinelli who will show you the real recipe for "scorzetta" of Bernalda. The story will end with a toast accompanied by a “sweet epilogue”.
• Meeting on the Square of San Bernardino, breakfast
• A treasure hunt where, helped by a map, will be reconstructed the treasure of Lord Lambicco
• Visit of the "Ammicc" Palace
• Touring on foot of the historic centre of Bernalda
• Visit to a pastry laboratory with demonstration of a local Masterchef about how to use the traditional recipe for preparing "scorzetta"
• Certification award for having learned how to make the real Scorzetta
• A toast and tasting of "scorzetta"