This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Liber Tours, Plaza del Ayuntamiento 1 In the Oficina Tourist Info del Ayuntamiento de Valencia, 46001 Valencia Spain
Liber Tours offers you a complete route for you to relive the history of Valencia, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
Valentia was founded 2000 years ago, so we will walk over the Roman ruins of the city. We will tell you about the Visigoth time, we’ll relive the Muslim town of Balansiya, and we will visit the main monuments of the capital city of the Christian Valencian Kingdom. The tour includes the visit inside the Silk Market/UNESCO site and a delicious tasting of the original horchata and farton. History, architecture, gastronomy, traditions… an entertaining route along the most historic streets of the city.
And much more. What would you like to know about Valencia? Don’t hesitate to ask us. Our local official guides are at your disposal thanks to our reduced groups. They will offer you practical information and suggestions so that you enjoy your stay in Valencia as locals do.
We want to be your guide in Valencia!
The tour starts at the Tourist Info Office of City hall in Valencia, and it takes place along the most historic streets of Valencia. We will visit:
• Town Hall Square
• Round Square
• Central Market. Visit inside the Central Market in the morning tours
• Tasting of horchata + farton
• VISIT INSIDE the Silk Market/Lonja, UNESCO World Heritage Site. 2 €-ticket included in the tour price.
• Basilica of the Virgin of the Helpless People, Generalitat Palace
• Cathedral, Queen Square, Alms Square
• Archbishop Square, Saint Vincent Crypt
• The oldest church in Valencia: VISIT INSIDE Saint John of the Hospital
• Saint Vincent Ferrer Square
• Peace Street
• Patriarch Square, national monuments: Patriarch Seminar. Old University (courtyard)
• Palace of the Marchis of the Two Waters
Duration: 2 hours