Lowest price guarantee
Ages 6-99, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- 2-hr. Kayak tour with guide-monitor
- Kayak capacity: 1 or 2 people. Self-bailing kayaks with waterproof case.
- Monitors / Qualified guides (sports technicians)
- Accident and liability insurance
- Life jackets
- Full menu lunch in a restaurant at the beach after the tour
- Transportation to/from attractions.
- Departure details
- Fun & Quads Adventure, La Marina de Valencia, 46024 València, Valencia, Spain "Fun & Quads”: Marina Real Juan Carlos I. Marina Norte. Port of Valencia (30 meters from the fence where the public parking ends). Lunch at "El Coso” Restaurant: Paseo de Neptuno, 12. Playa de las Arenas. Valencia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25043P97
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both activities should be done on the same day. You must go on your own.
- Before each departure, the monitor will carry out a briefing on the mandatory safety regulations and navigation in a convoy.
- No previous experience is required.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, water are recommended. Water footwear and ID Card mandatory.
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory.
- You must know how to swim.
- After the tour, you can take a shower in the changing rooms.
- Restaurant for lunch is located 650 meters from the landing point.
- You can not access to the restaurant with your naked torso or wet clothes. Dress code: informal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 6 years are not allowed.
- Most travelers can participate
- If the activity is canceled due to force majeure (eg. bad weather) an alternative date will be offered, for the same or similar tour. If this is not possible, the total amount will be refunded.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia on Tripadvisor
- How much is Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia?
- Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia price starts from $129.42. Discover and book Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia cancellation policy?
- Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia?
- Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia is hosted by La Mar de Cerca. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact La Mar de Cerca on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25043P97
Reserve your spot
About the operator
La Mar de Cerca
Joined in August 2015
#30 of 68 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Valencia
- Warren and Sue E00RelaxingNice and relaxing cruising and we were lucky to have a nice sunset. This took about 1.5 hours then went to dinner after which was great.
- marklS5971BC00Make sure they're open when they say they areWe were told the LLADRÓ Boutique and Museum was open Sat (website said it was open from 10 am to 2 pm), then told it was only open to groups over 20 people on Sat, then told it was closed. We found a Lladro store about a 10 min walk from the Mercado Central that was fabulous and purchased a piece for our anniversary...and most of our group also purchased pieces. Be careful of this excursion and that it's actually being offered.
- gouveiantonio00Catamaran and dinnerWas great But I option for the dinner included and was no help or organisation for this. The restaurant not organised to receive us.
- 798Chris77700Sunday lunchHaving spent Saturday in Upton on Severn. And having a lovely lunch in The Anchor. I rebooked up for Sunday Lunch with friends. Banging. Absolutely lovely all round. James....First Class.
- cutler201900Cruising on Port Stephens with the Wangi QueenA group of twelve of us went on a lunch cruise on the 1922 built Wangi Queen vessel, from Lemon Tree Passage. A great experience; full narrative on the trip; lots of dolphins; a lovely two course meal; the staff were absolutely lovely and very obliging. Highly recommended
- beu161100Really badThey are charging way less for this at the location do not book on trip advisor cos it is a rip off! Not worth the amount charged on trip advisor. There wasn’t enough plates for the paella and it felt like there was way too many people on the boat. It didn’t feel safe especially swimming in the sea. Also was just a bit rubbish because the views were of an industrial harbour and the horizon. We never got sent tickets either. Didn’t make it to the flamenco because we were so knackered by the boat experience. Also I don’t know why they are even together in this because they are at opposite ends of the city and the boat thing finishes hours before the flamenco show starts The flamenco show is like 15 quid if you just buy at the cafe as well. I wish I didn’t book it! Actual scam. Save yourself the bother and just go to the beach you will enjoy it a lot more
- Daniel G00Bad tasteWhen contacted the company was rude and unhelpful, the dinner option is a very basic set menu worth 38€, not as advertised on the website and the boat ride is worth €30 directly from the company who operate it. The lady running it is sarcastic and ignorant.
- 470andyr00Leisurely cruiseSmashing 90 minute sunset cruise , four of us paid €19 each for a slow cruise around the bay and a sunset view with sparkling wine ( cup ) included. Friendly crew and drinks available to buy on board. Plenty of space on the top deck and below. If your driving there is plenty of free parking very close to the dock departure point
- Storyteller78192500Do not take this cruiseThis tour was a Disappointment. The ticket map link sent us to the wrong place. Then there was No where to sit. We were given one mini Dixie cup of wine. Staff was rude and not helpful.
- ONLYcash00Don't believe the web adsRoad trip Sydney to Brisbane with overnighters on the way up and back resulted in two duds and two good experiences all costing approximately the same. (expensive)Port Macquarie Mantra worthwhile, moderate price for terrific room that lived up to its advertised facilities in a great location. Ballina Beach Resort, a shocker, miserable, 1970's style with 2023 prices- not nice. Alcyone Hotel Residences in Brisbane, recommended, good sized room again with facilities as advertised and located opposite well stocked IGA store very convenient, plus free parking. Unlike Coffs Harbour Beach Resort, tacky, deceptive advertising- eg room contained a kitchen, yes, but with only cook top, exhaust fan and a warning that guests would be charged approx $1700 call out fee if the fire alarm was triggered. Lesson? get recommendations and don't believe the web ads!!
- JD2751100Poorly Managed TourPoorly run event, with rude staff. We boarded late. No one welcomed nor explained how the cruise and dinner would take place, nor how the seating would work on the boar, nor where we were sailing to/from, nor what sites we are looking over. Seems only 6 people per section on the bow of the boat, but that was only explained after people tried to find a spot to sit. The one drink provided was small, but worse, there was no other option to purchase a second nor a different drink. Water was not included and costs $2. Bartender was rude. Music was a DJ disco session, not a live musician. No one knew about the dinner, yes it was in an email, however when I asked several staff they just shrugged. One staff member didn't speak English, even though it was an English language tour.
- 529ektap00Best sunset cruiseAmazing love it , even got proposal on the cruise which was amazing. The music was beautiful I was high recommend to go for sunset cruise and the sunset view which I was melt my heart .
- Iris26100Relaxing way to end the dayLovely out on the water. Had meal included in tour that was excellent. Weather was perfect sails not used
- J1678YJreginak00No BuenoGosh-we expected a good evening but it was a let down. We booked an English speaking trip-Nada. All Spanish. One glass of Champaign? No communication with the staff and a little kid on the front of the catamaran that nearly fell off several times and the captain could have cared less….We cancelled our next day excursion with the same company. Not happy.
- Sandra B00Don't buy this through TripAdvisor - price gougingThe cruise itself was lovely but we found out that we grossly overpaid by buying this through Tripadvisor. We paid $93 each and found out that if we had bought at the source, we'd have only paid $23. Such a financial gouging - what a shame. Made us feel like we got ripped off.
Buy it with
Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia provided by La Mar de Cerca
Product Overview: Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia
Number of Photos