Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Blue Badge guide
- Tickets to the monuments
- Entry/Admission - DescubreValencia
- Food and drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Shuttle bus stop Guadalaviar street
- Carrer del Guadalaviar, 46009 València, Valencia, Spain Next to serrano´s bridge
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11105P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Especial Cruceros?
- Especial Cruceros price starts from $54.26. Discover and book Especial Cruceros on Tripadvisor
- What is the Especial Cruceros cancellation policy?
- Especial Cruceros cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Especial Cruceros on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Especial Cruceros?
- Especial Cruceros is hosted by DescubreValencia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact DescubreValencia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Especial Cruceros on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Especial Cruceros?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Especial Cruceros on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11105P7
- You'll start atCarrer del GuadalaviarOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1DescubreValenciaStop: 4 hours - Admission includedThey can see the city tour 1 Meeting point shuttle bus stop 2 Old Town: train station, bullring, city hall, silk exchange, central market, cathedral, basilica, Generalitat palace and Serrano´s towers. 3 Includes the tickets of the main important monuments: Cathedral and Silk exchange.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Unseen Art & Craftmanship in Valencia
So many great and extraordinary art and craftmanship to see, whatch with an open mouth and left gobsmacked , speach…
Our tour guide was amazing! I speak Spanish but my husband and son don’t, she was able to explain the history of th…
The guide was pleasant and knowledgeable, our group was small -7 people, but unfortunately there was not as much hi…
Beautiful tour in the Orepa House from Calavrata
We did the tour from one hour in the Opera Building. The tourguy told us a lot about the building, we were in the b…
Walking tour of Sagunto
We had a guided tour of Sagunto, which is around 30 minutes by train from Valencia, and well worth a visit. We wer…
An architectural fan's wet dream
Just beautiful. An architectural complex encompassing art and science venues of great beauty. If you choose to walk…
Valencia Markets tour with Amparo
Loved this great tour discovering the different markets of Valencia. Our tour guide was very nice and helpful, and …
A fantastic way to explore Valencia and to understand it a lot more.
Walking around the city of Valencia with a local guide is the best way to learn about a city. It was with our lovel…
Hallo, wann würde die Schifffahrt beginnen? Welche Uhrzeit? Vielen Dank! MfG Herr Brandl