Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPlaça de la ReinaPça. de la Reina, València, Valencia, SpainBoth bus tours depart from Plaza de la Reina square; however, you may board and disembark at any of the available 21 stops on 2 routes. To go to the restaurant and Flamenco Show, you should drop off at the Bus stop Nº 2 - "IVAM" and walk about 500 meters. • Restaurant "La pizca de sal": Plaza Santa Úrsula, 3. Valencia (in front of the Quart Towers) • Flamenco "Café del Duende": Turia street, 62. Valencia.See address & details
- 1Plaza de la ReinaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ciudad de las Artes y las CienciasStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Restaurante la pizca de salStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Cafe del DuendeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atCafé del DuendeCarrer del Túria, 62, 46008 València, Valencia, SpainSee address & details
Plaça de la Reina, Pça. de la Reina, València, Valencia, Spain
Café del Duende, Carrer del Túria, 62, 46008 València, Valencia, Spain
- Bus ticket for 2 routes (90 minutes each one). Valid over 24-hr.
- Dinner: spicy potatoes, fried fish, croquettes, Iberian ham, Manchego cheese, dessert, beverages
- 1-hr. Flamenco Show entrance fees with a drink by person (beer or sangria)
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de la Reina
- Entry/Admission - Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante la pizca de sal
- Entry/Admission - Cafe del Duende
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can hop on/ hop off the Bus at any of the 21 stops, as many times as you want over 24 hours. Frequency: every 30 minutes (December to March) and 20 minutes (April to November + Easter).
- Bookings on Thursday: Dinner 8pm. Flamenco Show 9pm
- Bookings on Friday and Saturday: Dinner 8:45pm. Flamenco Show 10pm
- Bookings on Sunday (on July and August): Flamenco Show 6:45pm. Dinner 9pm
- Restaurant is located 400 meters from the Flamenco show (5 minutes walking)
- Bus schedules alterations: Last Sunday of each month the bus-stop at “Plaza de la Reina” moves to the bus-stop at “Museo San Pio V” (San Pio V, 9 street). The bus-stop “AVE Joaquín Sorolla” is suppressed.
- The nearest bus-stop from the Restaurant and the Flamenco Show is Number 2 - "IVAM" (450 meters walking).
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children under 2 years are free (dinner not included)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: La Mar de Cerca
The BEST of Valencia!
This was an absolutely unforgettable experience during our trip to Valencia! Our cooking instructor was informative…
Haven by El Teide
When we decided to visit Tenerife our plan was to avoid the tourist hotspots and seek the quieter northern side of …
Paella cooking class was a gre at time and we learned alot! Tapas dinner good and we enjoyed Flamenco show.
Lots of Fun!
We were in Valencia Spain for Thanksgiving and figured we would immerse ourselves in the culture. The cooking class…
I had a great time at Best Western Virginia Beach the room was in excellent condition staff was friendly and helpfu…
A little misleading....
We were curious to know how it was going to work out when we booked, and it did not. The 1 and 1/2 hour on the swim…
Be careful they will scam you!
DO NOT BOOK THROUGH VIATOR (a Tripadvisor Company). My friends and I were totally scammed out of 150Euros! Viator c…
Wine tasting tour
Wonderful day out, small group when we went which worked very well. Paulinus was a very well informed and pleasant…
Structured way to spend an evening with good company. 2 wines in a wine shop, then 2 wines in an Old Town bar.
Interesting and Enjoyable Trip
Paulo was an excellent guide, had us fully briefed en route to the first vineyard. The first visit was to Vera de …
After Dinner Entertainment.
WEnt here after dinner, and had an excellent 2 hours entertainment. Cheap entrance charge which included a drink. W…
Excellent Paella & Sangria Class
We've just done this 6 hr paella and sangria class. We were picked up from near our hotel at 11am and it was a 30 …
- Duration: 5h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 296 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Valencia Sightseeing by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show
Which attractions will I visit with Valencia Sightseeing by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Valencia Sightseeing by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show on Tripadvisor
How much is Valencia Sightseeing by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show?
Valencia Sightseeing by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show price starts from $118.07. Discover and book Valencia Sightseeing by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show on Tripadvisor
What is the Valencia Sightseeing by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show cancellation policy?
Valencia Sightseeing by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Valencia Sightseeing by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Valencia Sightseeing by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show?
Valencia Sightseeing by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show is hosted by La Mar de Cerca. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact La Mar de Cerca on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Valencia Sightseeing by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show on Tripadvisor