Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-95, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 2-hour walking tour of Old Town with official guide
- Lunch: Starters. Main course to choose between paella, cod, sirloin, duck. Dessert. 1 Beverage
- Entry/Admission - Torres de Quart
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food/drinks.
- Departure details
- Oficina Turisme Ajuntament València - Tourist Info Valencia CITY HALL, Plaça de l'Ajuntament, 1, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain Guided Tour: Tourist Info Office, Plaza del Ayuntamiento (City Hall building outdoors). Lunch: "La pizca de sal" Restaurant: Plaza Santa Úrsula, 3. Valencia old town.
- Restaurante la pizca de sal, Plaça de Santa Úrsula, 3, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25043P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Guided tour at 11:00am. Lunch at 1:30pm.
- You must be at the Guided Tour meeting point 10 minutes in advance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-3 years are free (meal not included)
- Advise about any food restriction at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal on Tripadvisor
- How much is Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal?
- Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal price starts from $89.01. Discover and book Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal cancellation policy?
- Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal?
- Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal is hosted by La Mar de Cerca. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact La Mar de Cerca on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25043P16
- You'll start atOficina Turisme Ajuntament València - Tourist Info Valencia CITY HALLPlaça de l'Ajuntament, 1, 46002 València, Valencia, SpainGuided Tour: Tourist Info Office, Plaza del Ayuntamiento (City Hall building outdoors). Lunch: "La pizca de sal" Restaurant: Plaza Santa Úrsula, 3. Valencia old town.See address & details
- 1Plaza del AyuntamientoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Plaza de la VirgenStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3La Lonja de la SedaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Plaza de la ReinaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Barrio del CarmenStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Torres de QuartStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atRestaurante la pizca de salPlaça de Santa Úrsula, 3, 46001 València, Valencia, SpainSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Best sunset cruise
Amazing love it , even got proposal on the cruise which was amazing. The music was beautiful I was high recommend t…
Relaxing way to end the day
Lovely out on the water. Had meal included in tour that was excellent. Weather was perfect sails not used
Gosh-we expected a good evening but it was a let down. We booked an English speaking trip-Nada. All Spanish. One gl…
Don't buy this through TripAdvisor - price gouging
The cruise itself was lovely but we found out that we grossly overpaid by buying this through Tripadvisor. We paid…
Great private catamaran ride, partly accompanied by three whales
We did a 5 hour catamaran trip with 50 friends. With the catamaran being designed for over 100 people, it was a su…
Awesome sunset cruise
This was awesome. Definitely get upgraded ticket to include sitting on the netting in front of boat. Restaurant was…
Great overall intimate experience
My husband and I had the pleasure to go to this restaurant. The food had a unique twist and was excellent! But t…
Relaxing 90 minutes, great value trip.
Relaxed sunset cruise. Fast trip out of the bay and then a very leisurely return to stunning sunset views. Live jaz…
Do not think this is like other city hop on hop off.
Worst tourist bus ever. We have been so happy on Hop on Hop off buses but this one is so unreliable. We took a taxi…
Sunset Cruise with Champagne
Please note: this was the champagne sunset cruise, the dinner was not available as we were out of season. No life …
The BEST of Valencia!
This was an absolutely unforgettable experience during our trip to Valencia! Our cooking instructor was informative…
Haven by El Teide
When we decided to visit Tenerife our plan was to avoid the tourist hotspots and seek the quieter northern side of …
Paella cooking class was a gre at time and we learned alot! Tapas dinner good and we enjoyed Flamenco show.
Lots of Fun!
We were in Valencia Spain for Thanksgiving and figured we would immerse ourselves in the culture. The cooking class…
I had a great time at Best Western Virginia Beach the room was in excellent condition staff was friendly and helpfu…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2021 • Couples
El Tour estuvo fantástico la guía personal la señorita Leticia Bargues nos proporcionó un servicio profesional y extremadamente informativo con relación a la historia de esta ciudad tan bonita definitivamente una joya de la España recomendamos altamente mi esposa y yo que visiten Esta ciudad y de preferencia que obtengan los servicios profesionales de guías privados como la señorita Bargues
Written November 17, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Estimado cliente: muchas gracias por sus comentarios, nos complace que haya disfrutado de su tour y lo esperamos nuevamente en Valencia en otra oportunidad. Un saludo
Written November 18, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.