Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Ticket to Royal Palace
- Ticket to Prado Museum
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Madrid
- Entry/Admission - Prado National Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Plaza de Oriente, 28013 Madrid, Spain Royal Palace is at 9.45 and the meeting point is next to the Statue of Felipe IV located in the centre of the Plaza de Oriente. Look for our Naturanda partners! VERY IMPORTANT: You must be there 10 minutes before the tour time due to the punctuality required by the monument.
- Monument to Goya, C. de Felipe IV, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain If you have the combo tour (Royal Palace and Prado) Prado is at 13.00 and the meeting point is in the Goya Statue next to the Prado Museum. Look for our Naturanda partners! VERY IMPORTANT: You must be there 10 minutes before the tour time due to the punctuality required by the monument.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13878P29
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Madrid Royal Palace and Prado Museum
What you can expect during your visit
- Empresa con certificado de sello Safe Travels de WTTC
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Madrid Royal Palace and Prado Museum?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Madrid Royal Palace and Prado Museum on Tripadvisor
- How much is Madrid Royal Palace and Prado Museum?
- Madrid Royal Palace and Prado Museum price starts from $80.43. Discover and book Madrid Royal Palace and Prado Museum on Tripadvisor
- What is the Madrid Royal Palace and Prado Museum cancellation policy?
- Madrid Royal Palace and Prado Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Madrid Royal Palace and Prado Museum on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Madrid Royal Palace and Prado Museum?
- Madrid Royal Palace and Prado Museum is hosted by Feel The City Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Feel The City Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Madrid Royal Palace and Prado Museum on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13878P29
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1Royal Palace of MadridStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Prado National MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Not what we paid for.
Be clear where the tour starts. Along with another family, we stood next to a statue outside the front door of the…
Visit to Reina,Sofia Museum.
Great museum to visit. Super well orgainzed with a beautiful collection of Juan Gris, Dali and of course the Guarn…
Thoughtful private tour
I did a search and came across this tour company. We decided to book the private tour of the Royal Palace and we so…
Cuidado- poor service
Cuidado!!! Not a well run tour company. Poor instructions on meeting place and zero customer service. We lost $200…
Poor organisation and customer service.
Awful experience with this company when booking a tour of the Madrid palace. I paid for 6 people to be on the tour …
I scheduled and paid for my family’s tour with feel the city before arriving in Madrid. The day before our tour of …
Amazing modern art space
Really among collection of modern art including some short features film from the surrealist period! Guernica room …
Gernika is there!!
Nice visit.I recommend buy your ticket before,the discount is not to big but you can confirm the visit.The Guernika…
Find another company for this tour!
We signed up for a group guided tour in English of the royal Palace. Our guide was not friendly, her English was ve…
We loved the Toledo city and farm lunch tour
We just finished this tour which was referred to us by our concierge at the Hyatt Centric. Our tour guides Olga an…
Horrible experience and they refused to refund us a tour that never happened
After walking 15min away from the palace we found the meeting point. Of course we were late as we thought like in a…
This is a not a Palace guided tour. The meeting point is a 15 minute walk from the Palace. After discovering this t…
Very poor experience
I advise people visiting Madrid to book their own tickets into the palace in advance and avoid this tour. The tour …
This is a screwed up operation
We made a reservation to take a guided tour of the Royal Palace, a total of 69.8 Euros. We were early, saw the gui…
Decent guided tour
I booked this through a third party site. I thought I was purchasing a tour directly through the Palace. After pa…