Private Tour of Madrid
By Spainwebtour Madrid
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bus or Van transportation
- Tour Guide
- Entrances to monuments
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please send us a complete address and name of your hotel/accomodation. Pickup service and time, will be confirmed by the tour local operator. If your accomodation is located in a pedestrian zone we will give your more information about the meeting point.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10123P78
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Tour of Madrid
What you can expect during your visit
- Face mask available for travelers for purchase
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour of Madrid?
- How much is Private Tour of Madrid?
- Private Tour of Madrid price starts from $222.77. Discover and book Private Tour of Madrid on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour of Madrid cancellation policy?
- Private Tour of Madrid cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour of Madrid on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour of Madrid?
- Private Tour of Madrid is hosted by Spainwebtour Madrid. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Spainwebtour Madrid on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour of Madrid on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10123P78
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byTemplo de DebodRoyal Palace of MadridCatedral de Sta Maria la Real de la AlmudenaPuerta de AlcalaPaseo del PradoPaseo de la CastellanaSantiago Bernabeu StadiumPlaza de Toros de Las VentasPuerta del Sol
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
It was excellent!
We had a lot of fun visiting and site seeing beautiful places in Segovia and Avila our guide was very professional …
Something not to miss
Great tour operators in the reception and our bus. We missed our booked tour to Toledo and Segovia, by 3 minutes. T…
The Alcazar and the rooman aqueduct amazing the and tour 👍 transportation and bus accomidation excallentt
Georgina Ewurab... N00
View! views!! and history.
It was breathtaking to see the mountainous topography of Toledo. The self guided tour of The Primatial Cathedral of…
Waste of money
I booked the tour in Spanish as I’m here to improve and practise. Unfortunately, there were not enough people for i…
Our Madrid break🇪🇸
Our tour guides, Oscar and Lola, were fantastic in their delivery of this program. Very informative, and entertaini…
We took the half day afternoon trip to Segovia 11/16/20. Everything was on time and smooth. We really didn’t need t…
Very good trip! I liked that it was half a day. Guide did a good job having tour both in Spanish and English
We thought we were getting an English tour, instead we got mostly Spanish, with some English, so translating in 2…
The tour guide was great. He spoke very well in both Spanish and English. Segovia was beautiful and enjoyed the ca…
Beautiful day in Cuenca
We had a fantastic day in the old city of Cuenca. The houses built on and in and down the mountains were amazing. T…
We only choose to go to El Escorial and El Valle de los Caídos. It was excellent! Great trip, calm and the tour gui…
Barcelona Airport Departure trap
Be aware when international departing, don't go through immigration if you intend to utilise the ground floor retai…
Lovely city - late arrival meant rather rushed guided tour
As above - there was lots to see and the guide was mostly good (although the proportion of Spanish to English was …
Great half day!
Our tour guide was wonderful. She was very thoughtful and spoke both Spanish & English very well. The trip is 1 hou…