Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 10-99, max of 25 per group
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Departure details
- Calle de Santiago, 18, 28013 Madrid, Spain Wonder Tours (Tour Operator).
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20232P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All passenger weights: minimum 30kg and maximum 110kg
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Retiro Park Segway Tour 1h30 in Madrid
What you can expect during your visit
- Viajeros: ✔ Grupos reducidos ✔ Toma de temperatura corporal ✔ Uso de mascarilla obligatoria ✔ Baño privado exclusivo para clientes ✔ Lavado de manos y/o uso de gel hidroalcohólico
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Retiro Park Segway Tour 1h30 in Madrid?
- Retiro Park Segway Tour 1h30 in Madrid price starts from $39.18. Discover and book Retiro Park Segway Tour 1h30 in Madrid on Tripadvisor
- What is the Retiro Park Segway Tour 1h30 in Madrid cancellation policy?
- Retiro Park Segway Tour 1h30 in Madrid cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Retiro Park Segway Tour 1h30 in Madrid on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Retiro Park Segway Tour 1h30 in Madrid?
- Retiro Park Segway Tour 1h30 in Madrid is hosted by Urban Movil. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Urban Movil on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Retiro Park Segway Tour 1h30 in Madrid on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Retiro Park Segway Tour 1h30 in Madrid?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Retiro Park Segway Tour 1h30 in Madrid on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20232P7
- You'll start atCalle de Santiago, 18Calle de Santiago, 18, 28013 Madrid, SpainWonder Tours (Tour Operator).See address & details
- 1Madrid Private Tours | Tours and Experiences | Wonder Tours MadridStop: 2 hoursIf it is your first time in Madrid, we recommend you take this tour. You will know the most important places in the city. After a training session of 2-3 minutes, we will begin the itinerary with a guide. Here you can see the route and the points. Plaza de San Miguel, Plaza Mayor, Plaza de Jacinto Benavente, Barrio de las Letras, Plaza de Santa Ana, Paseo del Prado, Caixa Forum, Museo del Prado, Iglesia de los Jerónimos, Parque del Retiro (Estanque, Palacio de Cristal, la Rosaleda), Puerta de Alcalá, Plaza de Cibeles, Calle Alcalá, Puerta del Sol and return to Calle de Santiago 18Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fun bike tour
Gloria was fantastic - great way to see city. Traffic was not for the weak but giros kept us safe! Great pacing…
We booked this tour for two reasons - to try out ebikes and to see some of Madrid. The tour was a mixed bag of ridi…
We had a great time. Got to see a lot of the city and it was fun on the bikes. Al our guide was information and ver…
The perfect way to see this beautiful city
Our guide, Vasili, loves his city. You can tell by the way he talks about it. Before going on this bike tour my f…
Excellent way to spend a couple of hours
What a great way to see Madrid. We really enjoyed our 2 hour Segway experience seeing the sights in this beautiful …
Great way to discover Madrid!
Our guide Vasili did a great job! With the electric bike we covered a lot of ground during a 3 hour tour! The Palac…
Great bike tour with Abdul
My wife and I were lucky enough to have a 3 hour private bike tour with Abdul. He provided a fun, informative, and…
Aussies on tour (looking for local sights)
We had spent the day looking for a bicycle tour to see some more intimate sights of Madrid and stumbled upon the se…
A great way to see Madrid!
I was a bit unsure about riding a Segway around Madrid when I realised it wasn't a totally flat city but it turned …
Madrid visit in february
We went to Madrid to visit some friends who used to live with us in the UK. They took us to the city center and ask…
Madrid is a beautiful city and going on a city tour is enchanting. However, touring this great city on Segway and w…
I was walking past and booked the segway city tour on a whim. So glad I did! They give you a quick lesson so you fe…
Tour Guide (Rubin) - Great! Spoke fluent English, very helpful, and friendly too. Tour - Loved the segways and enjo…
Segway city tour
The tour allowed us to see the vast majority of sites that Madrid had to offer, but what made it extra special was …
very interesting sightseeing experience
it was my first time doing a visit on a segway. it is really easy to learn, it only takes a couples of minutes, our…