Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 50 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation by air conditioned coach with free WI-FI onboard.
- Multi-lingual tour escort.
- Sightseeing tour in Córdoba and Seville.
- Local guide in Cordoba and Seville
- Travel Insurance, Train ticket, tourist class. (High speed train)
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup & Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Torre Giralda
- Departure details
- C. de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain Join us at VPT Tours Office
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16901P76
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Accommodation as per itinerary (hotel´s names will be confirmed 7 days before departure)
- Infants/ Under 4 years are free of charge with no seat occupancy and all expenses incurred to be paid directly on site.
- Most travelers can participate
- Dec. 31st lunch will be offered instead of dinner
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from 2-Day Cordoba and Seville from Madrid
What you can expect during your visit
- Face mask available for travelers for purchase
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2-Day Cordoba and Seville from Madrid?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2-Day Cordoba and Seville from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- How much is 2-Day Cordoba and Seville from Madrid?
- 2-Day Cordoba and Seville from Madrid price starts from $357.45. Discover and book 2-Day Cordoba and Seville from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-Day Cordoba and Seville from Madrid cancellation policy?
- 2-Day Cordoba and Seville from Madrid cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-Day Cordoba and Seville from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-Day Cordoba and Seville from Madrid?
- 2-Day Cordoba and Seville from Madrid is hosted by VPT Viajes Para Todos. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VPT Viajes Para Todos on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Day Cordoba and Seville from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16901P76
1st. Day (Monday, Tuesday)...
2nd. Day (Tuesday, Wednesday)...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Beautiful sights. Nice to see the outskirts of Madrid. Tour guide was nice, not much excitement but kind.
ABSOLUTELY WORST TOUR EVER. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!
We took the Toledo/Segovia tour on January 14-a family of 3 adults and it was a disaster from the moment we boarded…
Both Avila and Segovia were beautiful places- the guide was funny and interesting- maybe a little low on informatio…
Take this trip with another company!
Perfect itinerary, but terrible company to do it with. This tour operator is not concerned with giving tourists a c…
Tour Segovia avia
Great sights to see. Learned about the history of the area. The candy store was all Spanish so really didn’t unders…
A perfect trip to a beautiful place. Easy to find and efficient on/off. Great value for money charged
Fun and interesting
The guide Olga was very charming and nice, she explained all the most important parts of the city in a concise and …
We had a terrible guide, who only stayed for a few hours. The first stop was at a store that sold jewelry to touris…
Gets you to both Avial and Segovia in a day
We booked this tour because we could travel to both Segovia and Avila in one day. The tour was as advertised with …
We found the office to check in easily, but they were closed when we got back. Nice driver. Good bilingual tour gui…
good basic tour
The tour was good, but a few disappointments in that the trip didn't include walking along the Avila huge enclosing…
Left behind in Avila
I wouldn’t ever recommend this tour company to anyone. We were left in Avila after my elderly mom Couldn’t make it …
Incredible Palace Tour, Rich History Lesson
Sergio was our tour guide and he prvided the tourn in English. It was about two hours ans he provided a very detail…
I HIGHLY recommend this tour!!! Carlos was so knowledgeable (and also hilarious)! He made the tour so fun, and I ca…
Great excursion, very knowledgeable and engaging guide. Fernando did a great job informing the group in English an…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Excelente Tour, buena comida, hoteles 4 estrellas, los guías locales de las ciudades y el conductor fueron muy amables, lo recomiendo
Written December 26, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.