Skip-the-line Madrid Royal Palace and Tapas Experience
By Ibe Tours
Get inside to all parts of Madrid’s Royal Palace and Gardens and enjoy the typical Spanish cuisine with a tapas tasting in a famous bar.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional Tour Guide
- Tapas tasting in one of the most important bar in Madrid
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Madrid
- Entry/Admission - Calle Mayor
- Food or beverages not described in the inclusion points or description
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Departure details
- Plaza de Isabel II, Pl. de Isabel II, 28013 Madrid, Spain Outside of Opera Metro Station, in Isabel II Square.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56823P33
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please, be at the starting point 15’ minutes before start of the tour.
- For the tapas tasting you need to go to Calle Mayor 84, the bar "CASA CIRIACO", until 3:30pm. You have to go on your own, the guide does not accompany you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Skip-the-line Madrid Royal Palace and Tapas Experience?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skip-the-line Madrid Royal Palace and Tapas Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much is Skip-the-line Madrid Royal Palace and Tapas Experience?
- Skip-the-line Madrid Royal Palace and Tapas Experience price starts from $48.57. Discover and book Skip-the-line Madrid Royal Palace and Tapas Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Skip-the-line Madrid Royal Palace and Tapas Experience cancellation policy?
- Skip-the-line Madrid Royal Palace and Tapas Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Skip-the-line Madrid Royal Palace and Tapas Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Skip-the-line Madrid Royal Palace and Tapas Experience?
- Skip-the-line Madrid Royal Palace and Tapas Experience is hosted by Ibe Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ibe Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skip-the-line Madrid Royal Palace and Tapas Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56823P33
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPlaza de Isabel IIPl. de Isabel II, 28013 Madrid, SpainOutside of Opera Metro Station, in Isabel II Square.See address & details
- 1Royal Palace of MadridStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Calle MayorStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
If you go on a trip, you need David 😁
A great tour with a great guide! David is enthusiastic, knowledgeable and really customer friendly! He told us all …
Toledo absolutely Beautiful!
Toledo was absolutely beautiful! So much to see! Benito (Benny) was the best guide. Even though the group was a …
Not Skip the Line
This was called "Skip the Line", but we waited over 45 minutes to enter the palace. Once in, our guide, Ishmael, w…
Our guide, Andrea, was excellent. She was very knowledgeable about each of the pieces we saw. Excellent English, e…
An interesting tour
Benito was an excellent guide through Retiro Park. It’s a real gem. He provided the interesting history of the crea…
Royal Palace Tour
Ismael was great! He provided a very interesting tour and seemed like he genuinely liked his job. He was also funny…
Guide ( Sergio)was on time, efficient and friendly, gave a very good tour. Could understand him at all times and a …
Worth the time
The tour was interesting and a must in Madrid. The process and group size can be improved, but otherwise still wo…
Great tour guide (with a sense of humour). It was odd that it started at the metro station near the palace and not…
Good tour good guide
Good tour - just the right duration. Our guide Martin did a great job getting us into the palace very quickly. Hi…
Great day out
Fantastic day tour, well organised and with a super driver. The guide Benny was very knowledgeable and informative,…
I would take the tour again
The Madrid Royal Palace was amazing and should not be missed. So happy to have had a skip the line tour as the li…
Very interesting and well explained
The guide was really prepared and made the tour interesting and pleasent, with historical details and attention to …
This is treacherous for 67€
This is a scam. I paid 67€ for the tour. We only visited 3 out of the 7 monuments, we had to do the rest ourself. A…
Valuable experience tour with IBE
Our tour guide provided by IBE Tour, David, is excellent. He told us every detail of monuments: history, date, mea…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Isabel was an outstanding tour guide. She was friendly, very knowledgeable, and her English was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and we would highly recommend Isabel.
Written October 8, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Jeffrey thank you very much for your comments! Isabel is a wonderful guide with whom to get to know the Royal Palace. We hope to see you again best regards
Written October 20, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.