per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional private guide
- Entrance to Thyssen
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Departure details
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, P.º del Prado, 8, 28014 Madrid, Spain
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22869P132
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please indicate at the time of your booking at which time you will like to make the visit
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Thyssen Bornemisza Museum Private Guided Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Thyssen Bornemisza Museum Private Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Thyssen Bornemisza Museum Private Guided Tour?
- Thyssen Bornemisza Museum Private Guided Tour price starts from $102.66. Discover and book Thyssen Bornemisza Museum Private Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Thyssen Bornemisza Museum Private Guided Tour cancellation policy?
- Thyssen Bornemisza Museum Private Guided Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Thyssen Bornemisza Museum Private Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Thyssen Bornemisza Museum Private Guided Tour?
- Thyssen Bornemisza Museum Private Guided Tour is hosted by Amigo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amigo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Thyssen Bornemisza Museum Private Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22869P132
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atThyssen-Bornemisza MuseumP.º del Prado, 8, 28014 Madrid, SpainSee address & details
- Pass byPaseo del Prado
- 1Museo Nacional Thyssen-BornemiszaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedThe guide will explain us the beautiful paints in this museumRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Good visit to Toledo and Segovia
Excellent tour with Khan as guide. He was funny, entertaining and provided lots of history of Toledo and Segovia. P…
Worthwhile & Beautiful
I enjoyed this day trip. I booked the Toledo and Segovia package. Both are worth seeing! Gorgeous cities. Bus commu…
The guide was excellent. Everything was well planned. We enjoyed every moment of it. It is highly recommended .
Outstanding Tour thanks to Khan
2 UNESCO World heritage cities in one day was an amazing trip from Madrid. Loved the amazing walled city of Avila …
Khan was an outstanding Tour Guide
I did only Toledo and Segovia since I figured 3 cities in one day would be a super long day and rushed and I am gla…
Bus Drop off and pick-up are different locations
Unclear where the bus is supposed to pickup after stop/dropping off in Toledo. Guide provided conflicting informat…
Very rush tour
This tour was way to rush, yes we saw a lot but my suggestion would be to do Toledo in one day and Segovia/Avila an…
Great job by this tour group. Tour guide was excellent size of group worked well. Got right in no problem. To…
Not very good
Our guide was giving us an English tour which we signed up for, but he did ours separately since we got put in the …
The places are absolutely gorgeous and worth a visit. However, these amazing sights could not counter the terrible …
Worst Tour Ever
We bought tickets for the English tour in Maria Tejada’s group and were stuck on the Spanish speaking bus and they …
Good, but too many people.
Nice tour. Good English speaking guides. Clean and comfortable bus. My one complaint is that the tour description …
Gothic Quarter Walking Tour - Barcelona
Hugo was a fantastic guide!!! What a great way to spend our first night in Barcelona- seeing main sights in the Got…
Great experience. The guide was patient and informative. I got lost, but called the number, abd made it home Both…
Avoid this company
Not recommended, was hard to find the meeting point and was late by 5 min. They did not wait for us and did not pro…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.