per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- SEMI-PRIVATE WALKING TOUR
- SEMI-PRIVATE" MEANS GROUP SIZE IS NEVER MORE THAN 8 GUESTS MAXIMUM
- PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE
- DURATION 2.5 HOURS
- TOUR WILL RUN, RAIN OR SHINE
- Tour Price Does NOT Include Hotel Pickup or Drop-Off (We Recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour Does NOT Include Gratuities (OPTIONAL)
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Madrid
- Departure details
- Plaza de la Armería, Pl. de la Armería, 28013 Madrid, Spain Meet by the Petrvs Statue (Saint Peter) at Plaza de la Armería, across from the main entrance outside of the Palacio Real de Madrid
- Puerta del Sol, Prta del Sol, Madrid, Spain
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 49144P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Madrid The Old City Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max?
- How much is Madrid The Old City Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max?
- Madrid The Old City Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max price starts from $88.21. Discover and book Madrid The Old City Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max on Tripadvisor
- What is the Madrid The Old City Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max cancellation policy?
- Madrid The Old City Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Madrid The Old City Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Madrid The Old City Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max?
- Madrid The Old City Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max is hosted by Babylon Tours Madrid. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Babylon Tours Madrid on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Madrid The Old City Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 49144P16
- You'll start atPlaza de la ArmeríaPl. de la Armería, 28013 Madrid, SpainMeet by the Petrvs Statue (Saint Peter) at Plaza de la Armería, across from the main entrance outside of the Palacio Real de MadridSee address & details
- 1Royal Palace of MadridStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Museo de la Catedral de la AlmudenaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Arab WallStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Calle MayorStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Plaza de la VillaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6La LatinaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Plaza de la PajaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Plaza de los Carros MadridStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Plaza De Puerta CerradaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Arco de CuchillerosStop: 10 minutesSee details
See 4 more stops
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
David - historical tour
David was very knowledgeable about the historical information of the city. I am not a big history fam but David ma…
An American couple in Spain.
Ana was very knowledgeable, informative, and energetic. It is evident she loves the city and it’s history. This tou…
Walking tour of Madrid
Ana was excellent with having historical details and images to tell the story. She was able to speak of history, a…
Old city Madrid
Angel was an excellent guide. His knowledge of the old city of Madrid was incredible. We learnt so much in a short …
Hope to be here again. It was awesome
I appreciated that Jaimie contacted us as soon as the tour was booked. He promptly met us in an easy to find locati…
Absolutely wonderful tour. Easy to find, well paced, well spoken, and very informative. He was polite and engaging
Jaime is an excellent tour guide!
Phenomenal tour of the Prado and Reina Sofia museums! Our tour guide, Jaime, was energetic and knowledgeable - a tr…
Great Tour if Prado and Reina Sofia
Jaime was fantastic! He took us through both museums pointing out many pieces of art, while at the same time givin…
Guide was knowledgeable and made the tour flow smoothly. Learned a lot and appreciated having a private tour and sk…
Fun and informative visit to Palacio Real!
We enjoyed our tour of the Palacio Real with Enrique. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about the palace and…
Best museum tour ever!
Best museum tour we’ve ever done. Our guide David was extremely knowledgeable, spoke perfect English, and seemed t…
Our experience through the Prado museum was incredible. Angel our guide explained in detail the fine artworks. His …
Very knowledgeable guide! Great Experience! We loved it. An explanation of each of the rooms in the palace we visit…
Madrid Palace - loved it!
Enrique was very knowledgeable & gave a great tour! Myself, husband and 14 year old son thoroughly enjoyed.
Great way to enjoy, walk and learn so much about Madrid, it’s history and architecture. Luis David was accommodatin…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Marta was a great guide, very considerate and knowledgeable. She began by first asking what we had in mind, and she curated the tour based on our interests. Would highly recommend. We only had one day to see Madrid, and we felt we were able to see the majority of what we wanted. We would never have been able to see as much without her.
Written October 11, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.