Andalusian Highlights: 5-Night Guided Tour from Madrid
By Spainwebtour Madrid
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-85, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation by air conditioned coach with free WI-FI onboard with Multi-lingual tour escort.
- Sightseeing tour with local guide in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada and Toledo.
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Madrid.
- Departure details
- C. de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain Please be ready at 7.45am waiting inside local operator office
- Plaza de España, Pl. de España, Madrid, Spain
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10123P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotels require a copy of your passport. Please provide this information at time of booking.
- Only one piece of luggage allowed per person.
- Most travelers can participate
- In the unusual event that a group numbers less than 12 participants, the Tour Operator reserves the right to operate the tour in minibus or private car with an expert bilingual driver. Local visits to monumental cities are explained by official local guides
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Andalusian Highlights: 5-Night Guided Tour from Madrid
What you can expect during your visit
- Face maks for travelers for purchase
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Andalusian Highlights: 5-Night Guided Tour from Madrid?
- How much is Andalusian Highlights: 5-Night Guided Tour from Madrid?
- Andalusian Highlights: 5-Night Guided Tour from Madrid price starts from $763.78. Discover and book Andalusian Highlights: 5-Night Guided Tour from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- What is the Andalusian Highlights: 5-Night Guided Tour from Madrid cancellation policy?
- Andalusian Highlights: 5-Night Guided Tour from Madrid cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Andalusian Highlights: 5-Night Guided Tour from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Andalusian Highlights: 5-Night Guided Tour from Madrid?
- Andalusian Highlights: 5-Night Guided Tour from Madrid is hosted by Spainwebtour Madrid. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Spainwebtour Madrid on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Andalusian Highlights: 5-Night Guided Tour from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10123P13
1st. Day (Saturday)...
2nd. Day (Sunday) SEVILLA
3rd. Day (Monday)...
4th. Day (Tuesday)...
5th. Day (Wednesday)...
6th. Day (Thursday)...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
It was excellent!
We had a lot of fun visiting and site seeing beautiful places in Segovia and Avila our guide was very professional …
Something not to miss
Great tour operators in the reception and our bus. We missed our booked tour to Toledo and Segovia, by 3 minutes. T…
The Alcazar and the rooman aqueduct amazing the and tour 👍 transportation and bus accomidation excallentt
Georgina Ewurab... N00
View! views!! and history.
It was breathtaking to see the mountainous topography of Toledo. The self guided tour of The Primatial Cathedral of…
Waste of money
I booked the tour in Spanish as I’m here to improve and practise. Unfortunately, there were not enough people for i…
Our Madrid break🇪🇸
Our tour guides, Oscar and Lola, were fantastic in their delivery of this program. Very informative, and entertaini…
We took the half day afternoon trip to Segovia 11/16/20. Everything was on time and smooth. We really didn’t need t…
Very good trip! I liked that it was half a day. Guide did a good job having tour both in Spanish and English
We thought we were getting an English tour, instead we got mostly Spanish, with some English, so translating in 2…
The tour guide was great. He spoke very well in both Spanish and English. Segovia was beautiful and enjoyed the ca…
Beautiful day in Cuenca
We had a fantastic day in the old city of Cuenca. The houses built on and in and down the mountains were amazing. T…
We only choose to go to El Escorial and El Valle de los Caídos. It was excellent! Great trip, calm and the tour gui…
Barcelona Airport Departure trap
Be aware when international departing, don't go through immigration if you intend to utilise the ground floor retai…
Lovely city - late arrival meant rather rushed guided tour
As above - there was lots to see and the guide was mostly good (although the proportion of Spanish to English was …
Great half day!
Our tour guide was wonderful. She was very thoughtful and spoke both Spanish & English very well. The trip is 1 hou…
Hi, I intend to take the tour depart 13 Apr. Would like to know if this is an English tour guide trip? Also, sighted that an optional 8-day trip upgrade is also available, but not found on above, what would be included for 8-day trip and what is the price?
Looking forward for your advice and confirmation soonest.