Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 50 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 2 nights accommodation
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- C. de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain Departure Point: Madrid Gran Via hotels only, or meeting point Address: Meeting point: VPT terminal Calle Ferraz, 3 Madrid Directions: Near Plaza España, next to the Debod Temple. Dates: Tuesdays Return point: Concludes at the NH Marbella Hotel, Marbella
- 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga, Spain According to the season, tour may finish in Fuengirola.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10123P12
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotels require a copy of the passport, to be sent with the booking, as DOB proof to apply senior, youth, and child discounts.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the unusual event that a group numbers less than 12 participants, the Tour Operator reserves the right to operate the tour in minibus or private car with an expert bilingual driver. Local visits to monumental cities are explained by official local guides.
- Only one piece of luggage allowed per person.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from 3-Day Guided Tour of Cordoba, Seville and Costa Del Sol from Madrid
What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks for travelers for purchase
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3-Day Guided Tour of Cordoba, Seville and Costa Del Sol from Madrid?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3-Day Guided Tour of Cordoba, Seville and Costa Del Sol from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- How much is 3-Day Guided Tour of Cordoba, Seville and Costa Del Sol from Madrid?
- 3-Day Guided Tour of Cordoba, Seville and Costa Del Sol from Madrid price starts from $423.06. Discover and book 3-Day Guided Tour of Cordoba, Seville and Costa Del Sol from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3-Day Guided Tour of Cordoba, Seville and Costa Del Sol from Madrid cancellation policy?
- 3-Day Guided Tour of Cordoba, Seville and Costa Del Sol from Madrid cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3-Day Guided Tour of Cordoba, Seville and Costa Del Sol from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3-Day Guided Tour of Cordoba, Seville and Costa Del Sol from Madrid?
- 3-Day Guided Tour of Cordoba, Seville and Costa Del Sol from Madrid is hosted by Spainwebtour Madrid. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Spainwebtour Madrid on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Day Guided Tour of Cordoba, Seville and Costa Del Sol from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10123P12
Day 1 (Tuesday):...
Day 2 (Wednesday): Seville
Day 3 (Thursday):...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Overall great experience
Maria was absolutely amazing. She went out of her way to accommodate my family. Thank you Maria! I just wish there…
Great tour to see Segovia!
Great tour guide and trip. Very knowledgeable and clear on his explanations. It is only 2 hr in Segovia but way wor…
Trip was canceled due to not enough people booking (totally understandable) however we weren't notified until we ch…
It was excellent!
We had a lot of fun visiting and site seeing beautiful places in Segovia and Avila our guide was very professional …
Something not to miss
Great tour operators in the reception and our bus. We missed our booked tour to Toledo and Segovia, by 3 minutes. T…
The Alcazar and the rooman aqueduct amazing the and tour 👍 transportation and bus accomidation excallentt
Georgina Ewurab... N00
View! views!! and history.
It was breathtaking to see the mountainous topography of Toledo. The self guided tour of The Primatial Cathedral of…
Waste of money
I booked the tour in Spanish as I’m here to improve and practise. Unfortunately, there were not enough people for i…
Our Madrid break🇪🇸
Our tour guides, Oscar and Lola, were fantastic in their delivery of this program. Very informative, and entertaini…
We took the half day afternoon trip to Segovia 11/16/20. Everything was on time and smooth. We really didn’t need t…
Very good trip! I liked that it was half a day. Guide did a good job having tour both in Spanish and English
We thought we were getting an English tour, instead we got mostly Spanish, with some English, so translating in 2…
The tour guide was great. He spoke very well in both Spanish and English. Segovia was beautiful and enjoyed the ca…
Beautiful day in Cuenca
We had a fantastic day in the old city of Cuenca. The houses built on and in and down the mountains were amazing. T…
We only choose to go to El Escorial and El Valle de los Caídos. It was excellent! Great trip, calm and the tour gui…