per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local taxes
- Professional guide for 2 hours
- Entrance tickets to one of the chosen museum
- More than 1 museum ticket is not included
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Prado National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Meeting point in front of the chosen museum
- Museo Nacional del Prado, C. de Ruiz de Alarcón, 23, 28014 Madrid, Spain In front of the chosen museum. At the ticket office of the chosen museum.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8647P42
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza or Reina Sofia Museum?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza or Reina Sofia Museum on Tripadvisor
- How much is Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza or Reina Sofia Museum?
- Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza or Reina Sofia Museum price starts from $221.28. Discover and book Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza or Reina Sofia Museum on Tripadvisor
- What is the Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza or Reina Sofia Museum cancellation policy?
- Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza or Reina Sofia Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza or Reina Sofia Museum on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza or Reina Sofia Museum?
- Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza or Reina Sofia Museum is hosted by Tour Travel & More. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Travel & More on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza or Reina Sofia Museum on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8647P42
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atMuseo Nacional del PradoOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Prado National MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Museo Nacional Thyssen-BornemiszaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina SofiaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tour Travel & More
Joined in March 2015
#146 of 1,361 Tours & Activities in Barcelona
- Ambassador61778200Poor communication with MayaWe met our guide on time. She was personable; however, Maya-of TourTravel&More failed to transmit all the information about us to our guide. Our guide had great pictures of the Synagogue, but did not know we wanted to go inside and she had never been inside. We all experienced the Synagogue together for the first time. Our guide did accompany us thru the Jewish Museum and at the Holocost Memorial but limited information was shared with us. Although we had pre-paid for the Rijkesmuseum tour with another guide we decided not to attend because of Maya's failure to provide the guide with information we requested. Maya knows how to say yes to us, but not follow thru. We understand that under no circumstances does Tours Travel & More give refunds. We did not request a refund but wanted to warn others about the "No Refund Risk."
- C S00Excellent tour!Great experience and our driver was prompt, the vehicle was comfortable and luxurious. Our guides in Toledo and Segovia were both wonderful. Highly recommend this tour to other families visiting the Madrid area.
- T7470VSpaulm00Valencia City TourFor us, it was a wonderful day. We were not looking for the normal sightseeing journey, we had specific things we wanted to do & TourTravel&More were able to accomdate that. Our guide, Jaume, gave us insights into neighborhoods for us that allowed us to see various areas where we may want to live. He was a great guide for us & our driver, Alfredo, was very courteous & an excellent driver.
- michaelcG8620MS00Great tour experience!I don't usually do reviews but I feel that I need to tell you how truly satisfied we were with your services. Both tours were excellent. Your tour guides are experienced, knowledgeable and very personable, as were your drivers. Your communication is excellent. Everyone was on time. It was perfect and we really enjoyed ourselves on both tours. I note that you provide tours in other parts of Europe and, as such, I will use you again.
- franmI8001CN00Wonder experience!Pedro was fabulous, very knowledgeable, passionate and really understood the background and the construction of the Guggenheim as well as very knowledgeable of the exhibits…. I highly recommend him!!
- B9212VFseanw00Great private tour of BarcelonaWe did a private tour of Barcelona, Spain. We had a great time! Filippo was a fantastic guide. He was very informative and accommodating. He was super nice and professional. We highly recommend this company as well as Filippo. Having the private tour allowed us to modify where we went. The van was super comfortable and had great air conditioning which made the site seeing bearable and enjoyable in the August heat. We will definitely use them again!
- davidkQ9794CQ00Great TourExoerienceThe tour was just what we needed. Both guys were great. We like to get to see the things you wouldn't normally see on a cruise shore excursion. The whole tour was exceptional! If we come back to Barcelona, we will do an 8-hour tour. Tell them thanks for us and we want to thank you for having such a skilled team.
- fatmatad202300FantastiqueNice hotel😘😘😘😘😘😘helpful waiters good food tidy restaurant,good room nice sea, coral🤩🤩😍😍🥰🥰good animations I really enjoy my vacation it was one of the best vacation and I love all Pick Al Batros Hôtels
- melissadI4143FA00Amazing private experience!All three of our tours with your company were wonderful! The guides were knowledgeable and accommodated our needs with young children. The drivers were also excellent. Thank you so much for everything! When we travel again, we will definitely contact your company for tours.
- jmont100Walking tour of ZaragozaWe had a wonderful tour with Ana. She was extremely knowledgeable and spoke in English and Spanish. We appreciated her willingness to share the beauty of Zaragoza with us!
- Janice R00Excellent Granada tourAntonio was a great guide, very knowledgeable and kept everything at the right pace. His interest in the Alhambra was infectious and we left with a much greater understanding of the various periods of change.
- 685pushpas00beautiful Seville tour but you don't need a carWe were a group of 6 with one person in a wheelchair and an aged couple. We took a private tour of Seville with the Alcazar and Cathedral tickets in a private van. Well the tour was good and the sights were excellent but I did a mistake with booking the vehicle which cost me unnecessarily a high price. We were staying within 400 m from the Alcazar and there is not much else to see in Seville other than the beautiful Plaza de Espana. Our guide was good but we were disappointed in the end as we really wanted to try the Patatas Bravas as our group was vegetarian and she misled us and booked at this restaurant which did not offer this dish at all but she strongly convinced us and made a reservation. Not happy about that
- Quest0926303301800Day Tour from Madrid to SegoviaGreat organized day trip from Madrid to Segovia with local guide! Easy organisation through Tour Travel and More. Very flexible! Everybody was on time and well informed. Fluently speaking guide!
- Journey5283564508000Life changing experience , Will do it again for sure .Best experience and amazing attention from Santiago's Way Agency . They offer the best service for this pilgrimage walk.
- LM12345LM00Excellent experienceRecently had a walking tour of the Old Town with a corporate group , our guide Sylvia was excellent, very friendly and knowledgeable. Flexible for the needs of a mixed group.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2020 • Solo
Madrid has an amazing art collection. It’s absolutely stunning and it’s better to go with a guide. Check the triangle of arts.
Written March 5, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Tour Travel &
Thank you for taking time in reviewing us at Tour Travel & More. We are glad you enjoyed your tour with us in Madrid. Madrid is a great city and also the capital of Spain. Being a private tour, we always do our best to adapt your own necessities to make the tour memorable. This is also very important for us and future travellers, we will pass your message along to our team. We are very glad you enjoyed your Madrid experience. We are very glad again to be part of your experience. If you need anything else, we are at your full disposition. Please don't hesitate in contacting us for your future travels. Kind regards, The Tour Travel & More Team
Written March 10, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza or Reina Sofia Museum provided by Tour Travel & More
Product Overview: Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza or Reina Sofia Museum
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos