Ages 18-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 5 nights accommodation in hotels and boarding houses: Includes 5 * hostel in Santiago
- Half Board: Breakfast and dinner, except in Santiago
- Transfer of suitcases between stage and stage
- Telephone assistance 24 hours
- Credential of the Pilgrim
- Route notes
- Does not include services not expressly mentioned in the previous section
- Departure details
- Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain The meeting point and time will be coordinated after making the purchase.
- Fisterra, A Coruña, Spain
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 172305P79
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 172305P79
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
Arrival in Santiago de Compostela
Santiago de Compostela -...
Negreira - Olveiroa (32 km)
Olveiroa - Cee (18 km)
Cee - Finisterre (15 km)
Check out Finisterre
About the operator
Joined in July 2019
#6 of 27 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Madrid
- anthonys19200First Class Holiday.We have just returned from an 8 day coach holiday with Shearings. First Class with an excellent driver named Graham. We would highly recommend this mode of transport with an organised company.
- 187worldtraveler00escorial, valley of the fallen and toledo in the afternnonDon't do this tour! False advertisement. Stated max number of people were 6, but I was put on a bus with 28 other people. They cancelled the afternoon tour to Toledo because there wasn't a driver or a guide. I still have not gotten a refund, despite me emailing multiple times
- Mobile79568900The worst tour I've ever takenThe Montserrat: Half-Day Small-Group Tour with Hotel Pickup was a fraud. The description - SINCE CHANGED in response to my previous comment - stated that, subject to unanimous consent by the group, a visit up the mountain on the funicular, was available. Our guide not only didn't do it - when we asked about it, he summarily told us "NO". This is fraud. Instead, I was treated to a dissertation about Catholic bereavement candles, which, candidly, i couldn't care a whit about. Avoid this tour like the plague.
- Mylene E00A must-see PalaceWe joined a tour of the Royal Palace, but it included other places such as the Plaza Mayor, Mercado de San Miguel, and other historical places until we actually reached the palace. We were a big group, but our guide was able to assist all of us. We were given priority entrance at the gate of the Palace and a free locker for those with backpacks. We went through each room while the guide explained as much as she could. After the formal tour, she even told us to visit the Armory, which was included in the ticket. We were glad we took the tour.
- Sam N00Not what described and expectedTerrible organized check in, no information. The bus was over 60 people, although the description advised there will be no more than 24. The Toledo walking tour was less then an hour, advertised 1.5 hours. Not much information on the guided description on the bus. Would not recommend this tour
- gp_03122200Half day in montserratWe were fetched 45 min later than scheduled thus cutting the time we could have spent in Montserrat. Perhaps it’s better to just take the train to go to Montserrat so you have more time to explore
- nicolegE4006RM00Be careful who you book with.I thought I had booked for a particular cave experience but when I got to the cave it turned out to be a different one. The Flamenco Show was in itself amazing. Getting there was another issue - the Tour operator failed to turn up to the designated spot to pick me up and no communication was received from them at all. The hotel where I had to be picked up from kindly organised a taxi for me which I had to pay for then get reimbursed. Be careful who you book with. In future I'd book directly with the cave if possible.
- LauraP1019200Awful customer serviceVery bad experience. I booked paragliding and the next day they cancelled saying no instructors were available for a month. My next date approached and they refused to answer calls from me asking to confirm it was going ahead. Managed to find the operators number and the my confined Tourismoi had been told my date was unavailable and they just hadn’t been bothered to tell me. I managed to get them to arrange a final date less than a week away (of course they won’t offer a refund!) and I’ve just heard that the instructor is not free. Complete garbage
- Jeanette C00Hiking Roses to PortBou Costa BravaI and a friend hiked a section of the GR92 from Roses to Portbou in early June 2022. I could find very little information for hikers attempting to do this on their own so thought it would be helpful to share some of our experiences. Firstly the timing of our hike in early June was perfect - the weather already hot but not as hot as it gets later in summer. Early June is mysteriously still out of season so we could often enjoy low season prices and many of the beaches and resorts were empty of tourists. We got some great hlking route maps from tourist information centres along the way. The G92 is mostly well sign posted but not always - we had to ask locals and make use on online maps at certain critical points along the route where signage totally failed us. Distances between villages and/or resorts are short enough that you do not need to carry camping equipment and food - just enough water for the days hike and snacks. Unless of course you chose to camp out, which we did for a couple of nights. We found very little drinking water available on the way which was only a problem for the sections where there is quite a distance between villages - such as from Cadeques to Port de la Selva. The route from Roses to Cadaques is also long and the only 2 settlements along the way, Cala Montjoi and Cala Joncols are not villages but private resorts. The former allowed us to have a meal but the resort at Cala Joncols would not even serve us a coffee! We were hoping to find cheap Camino-style lodgings but these do not exist on this route which makes the hike quite expensive. We did however manage to find some lovely and very reasonably prices places to stay along the way- although this probably wouldn't be possible in high season. We stayed in a beautiful hostel right behind the Tourist Information Centre in Cadeques, a campsite in Colera and a most delightful hotel in Portbou (Hotel Commodoro) - with prices for both of us sharing ranging from E30 (campsite) to E70 (hotel). The route is really rich in scenic and cultural treasures - the combination of undeveloped natural coast line and historic villages makes it a truly memorable hiking route. For swimmers, it is pure heaven - the trail goes mainly along the coast and one walks past secluded coves and beaches all the way where you can strip off and swim naked if you want to - bathing suits are sensibly entirely optional on the Costa Brava (with the exception of the more popular beaches within resorts or main towns). Another wonderful feature are the swimming lanes that are marked out with yellow buoys across most of the bays en route. There is usually signage showing the swimming lanes and distance, sometimes in combination with coastal walking/running routes.
- VinodZinnoury00Terrible customer service !! You should avoid going in a tour with Turismoi !!We had an medical emergency so we couldn't make this tour. We tried to call the customer service so many times and we were able to get in touch with someone after 15 calls ! They told us we can reschedule for another tour but when we made our choice, we were not able to get in touch with them anymore... Terrible customer service !! You should avoid going in a tour with Turismoi !!
- Roam2565285895100Absolute GarbageThis tour took our $200 and cancelled our trip due to the Three Kings Day holiday. They offered an alternative, we declined, and they then stated that WE didnt cancel within 24 hours so we could not get a refund for a tour that THEY cancelled. They tried to charge us the same price for a bus tour as going to Seville for a full day. This tour is a scam and you’re much better off spending your money elsewhere. If I could rate it below zero I would as it is just theft.
- BR080200Wonderful experienceWonderful experience if you've got a 3+ day trip planned to Catalonia. You'll meet up and take a 45-ish minute bus ride to up to Montserrat and go on a tour of the monastery and have a chance to buy some premium products (olive oils, liqueurs, etc.). You'll get some free time to explore on your own and then ride the train down the mountain to a local ranch where you'll get paired up with your horse. It was my first time riding a horse in about 15-20 years, but they made it as easy as possible. The horse tour through the country side lasts somewhere between 1-2 hours and the views are breathtaking.
- swva00Incredibly helpful and kind businessMartha Girao in the Sales Office was wonderfully patient and kind in answering our many questions and helping accommodate our travel plans. We DID NOT VISIT because of the covid19 travel ban, but if their show is as wonderful as their office personnel, I heartily recommend it!
- alifX4929OG00Madrid visitAn incredible journey to remember. The stadium tour and the football game were incredible. Definitely I will repeat the visit in the future.
- lizmC269WD00Not to be missed!This is the third biggest gothic- type building after St Peter’s in Rome and St. Paul’s in London. It is quite awe-inspiring. The audio tour is excellent value and makes the visit more interesting. See Christopher Columbus’ magnificent tomb and beautiful sculptures and paintings. The building is buggy friendly.