per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private one way transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal
- Meet and greet service
- All taxes and VAT
- Tips and gratuities
- Any parking and/or airport tolls
- Excess luggage charges: Only 1 standard suitcase allowed per passenger, size 46x69x29cms (18x27x11in); an additional fee will be applied in case of oversized and extra luggage.
- Departure details
- 08870 Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
- Terminal D de creuers - Palacruceros, C/ Moll adossat, s/n, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8653P442
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants (up to 2 years old) and children (up to 6 years old) must be seated in a baby or child seat. Please ensure you select the number of infants or children travelling so that the seat can be provided at the time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The driver will wait for 15 minutes from the requested pickup time; Please contact our assistance phone number if you can't find the driver on arrival.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal?
- Private Transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal price starts from $152.37. Discover and book Private Transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal?
- Private Transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal is hosted by Book Taxi Barcelona. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Book Taxi Barcelona on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Private Transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8653P442
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Book Taxi Barcelona
Joined in March 2015
#38 of 304 Transportation in Barcelona
- DonSoto00DO NOT BOOK !DO NOT BOOK THIS AT ALL! THEY SELL YOU DIFFERENT PACKAGES, AND GIVE YOU THE SAME LOW RATE TAXI BOAT, SIMPLY PUT: OVER PROMISED, UNDER DELIVERED ! SAVE YOURESELF THE MONEY AND GO TO WATER TAXI BOOTH! ITS THE SAME RIDE!
- MG1001100Taxi Drivers Ripping -Off / Fleecing customers.The taxi driver was so friendly, then he switched off his meter and charged us more than double the fare for a trip to the Gaudi , (Basílica de la Sagrada Família). Basically we got ripped-off/ fleeced. This also happened to other members of the cruise, with other taxi drivers.
- CristinaP7300Just Don't Book with ThemI booked via Expedia/Travel Rewards Program and tried for months to contact them to confirm my booking via email. Finally, 2 weeks before the date I called to confirm and they were rude on the phone "we'll be there. we got it". The morning of the scheduled transfer when they didn't show up, I called again and the phone operator claimed there was no booking under the reference number or my name. I was stranded with my family in the rain having to catch a taxi. My travel customer representative refunded me after again confirming with the vendor that they could not locate the booking either.
- j0bama00Terrible driver never showed up and still charge me for itTerrible, driver never showed up on the date of pick up. I called after waiting first 10min past the schedule time. Operator on the line said another driver will come in few minutes. Then I waited another 10min, still no one came. I called back to the operator and gave me same response. After waiting more than 45min PASSED my scheduled pick up time, I managed to flag down a taxi large enough to accommodate my family and luggage. After another 15min , this was 1 hour later schedule time, i get a call from the service to ask if the driver show up and if I want to cancel or not. I was almost late to our cruise and late to our assigned appointment time. Added crazy amount of stress. Worst experience ever. Don’t use them
- Discover36800700TerribleBooking.com should check out which taxi company they put on their site when recommending this service to guests going to hotels
- ameliarB8943WN00Barcelona Taxi drivers are dishonest and lack integrity.It was a 30 minute drive, 23.18 km. Should have been 34.78 euros, however, I was charged 52.50 euros. Do not trust Barcelona Taxi drivers. Always ask to see the number on the meter before you pay.
- CathyR186800Driver didn’t show up for pickup!The driver didn’t show up. I reconfirmed the location and pickup time the day before and was told no problem. I called the office twice—first told that the driver would be there in five minutes—then twenty minutes after our pickup time to cancel when we had to get a taxi. I had read some bad reviews but it shows as a decent rating in one section of TripAdvisor and a lower rating when checking out. You should believe the lower rating. TripAdvisor was good about the prompt refund.
- Denis C00Good servicePunctual, clean, helpful. Booking was easy and straightforward. It was as described. We were three persons with six bags so a 5 person private transfer was ideal in that it spaciously accommodated us and our baggage.
- judithhO543YM00Wonderful driverDriver arrived early, waited for us, and drove us to the correct pier. He was courteous and knowledgeable. Could not have been better!
- Justine B00Efficient and politeService was fantastic; collection from hotel to airport (was booked by hotel) ; but you can flag down these taxis anytime there are always plenty around. Price was good too
- Pentylady00Prompt and Courteous ServiceThe transfer process was very well done. I was told I would receive a call to let me know when they were approaching the terminal, and I did. He came, and helped with luggage, and was very cordial during the drive. Due to construction work near the hotel, he had to let us out down the street, but, again, helped with everything.
- I6581DPjasonp00Disappointed not what you expectArrived at the airport no transfer. Called and as my flight had been changed and I needed to amend the arrival time, they had not been informed. Even though I had done everything I was supposed to do. Waited 20 minuites for the transfer. Was taken to Venice and they waited another 20 minuites for a taxi. I was expecting a beautiful wooden traditional boat. Didn't get one. Not worth the money, get a speedboat for 4 for £130 at the airport. The advert of airport water taxi is misleading as you drive to Venice the get the water taxi. Asked for a partial refund with all of their errors, told no.
- seaniesoprano00Hassle free way to travel to and from BarcelonaSo handy. Collected from.outside the door and dropped off to airport. Driver was nice and quiet and made journey easy. Online booking was hassle free and pay in advance or to driver was ideal.
- 961laurieg00An excellent serviceThe online booking was simple to complete and the confirmation was immediate. Our flight arrived early and our driver was already waiting for us with my name on a board. Our driver was very polite. He took us to the taxi which was a spotlessly clean Mercedes. The journey to San Sebastián took about an hour. The drive was safe smooth and very comfortable. Our destination was reached in just under an hour. A thoroughly brilliant experience and I would definitely use this company again.
- joanneu37400Not worth the moneyWe were met at the airport, he didn’t speak to us all the way in the taxi to the boat. The boat was a simple taxi, which I have since learnt you can get for £21. This was not the romantic experience we were expecting my any means.
Buy it with
Private Transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal provided by Book Taxi Barcelona
Product Overview: Private Transfer from Sitges to Barcelona Cruise Terminal
Number of Photos