Enjoy this private 2 day experience to get to know the best sites of Gaudi in the city of Barcelona. This tour has been divided in two separate days to offer a more relaxed and private experience. If you would like, this can also be done in one day. 4 hours in the monring with driver and tour guide and 4 hours in the afternoon for a walking tour. Day 1: you will enjoy a private city tour of Barcelona to get to know the Gaudi sites that are not in the city center. Enter with your private tour guide to Sagrada Familia and Park Guell. Also enjoy a view of of the Gothic Square. On this day, being that you have a private chauffeur and a separate official tour guide, you can enjoy hotel pick up. Day 2: on this day you will enjoy a private walking tour of Gaudi in Barcelona. Pick up will be at a centrally located meeting point. If your hotel is in the city center, a walking pick up is possible. You will enjoy an inside visit to Casa Batllo and La Pedrera.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private official tour guide for 4 hours each day
- Private luxury vehicle with chauffeur for 4 hours on day 1
- Entrance tickets to Sagrada Familia and Park Guell for day 1 tour
- Entrance tickets to La Pedrera and Casa Battlo on the second day tour
- Entrance tickets to Casa Batllo
- Entry/Admission - Basílica de la Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Barcelona
- Entry/Admission - Casa Milà - La Pedrera
- Entry/Admission - Casa Batlló
- Transportation on second day
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up for the first day (tour with vehicle) could be from hotel or place of choice in Barcelona. For the second day (walking tour), pick up should be from hotel centrally located or central meeting point.
- Barcelona, Spain Pick up for the first day (tour with vehicle) could be from hotel or place of choice in Barcelona. For the second day (walking tour), pick up should be from hotel centrally located or central meeting point.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8647P416
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available always under request
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private complete Gaudi experience in Barcelona (2 days) with hotel pick up?
- How much is Private complete Gaudi experience in Barcelona (2 days) with hotel pick up?
- Private complete Gaudi experience in Barcelona (2 days) with hotel pick up price starts from $729.20. Discover and book Private complete Gaudi experience in Barcelona (2 days) with hotel pick up on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private complete Gaudi experience in Barcelona (2 days) with hotel pick up cancellation policy?
- Private complete Gaudi experience in Barcelona (2 days) with hotel pick up cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private complete Gaudi experience in Barcelona (2 days) with hotel pick up on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private complete Gaudi experience in Barcelona (2 days) with hotel pick up?
- Private complete Gaudi experience in Barcelona (2 days) with hotel pick up is hosted by Tour Travel & More. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Travel & More on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private complete Gaudi experience in Barcelona (2 days) with hotel pick up on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8647P416
Reserve your spot
4 hour Private Gaudi city tour...
4 hour private walking tour of...
About the operator
Tour Travel & More
Joined in March 2015
#148 of 1,328 Tours & Activities in Barcelona
- michaelcG8620MS00Great tour experience!I don't usually do reviews but I feel that I need to tell you how truly satisfied we were with your services. Both tours were excellent. Your tour guides are experienced, knowledgeable and very personable, as were your drivers. Your communication is excellent. Everyone was on time. It was perfect and we really enjoyed ourselves on both tours. I note that you provide tours in other parts of Europe and, as such, I will use you again.
- franmI8001CN00Wonder experience!Pedro was fabulous, very knowledgeable, passionate and really understood the background and the construction of the Guggenheim as well as very knowledgeable of the exhibits…. I highly recommend him!!
- B9212VFseanw00Great private tour of BarcelonaWe did a private tour of Barcelona, Spain. We had a great time! Filippo was a fantastic guide. He was very informative and accommodating. He was super nice and professional. We highly recommend this company as well as Filippo. Having the private tour allowed us to modify where we went. The van was super comfortable and had great air conditioning which made the site seeing bearable and enjoyable in the August heat. We will definitely use them again!
- davidkQ9794CQ00Great TourExoerienceThe tour was just what we needed. Both guys were great. We like to get to see the things you wouldn't normally see on a cruise shore excursion. The whole tour was exceptional! If we come back to Barcelona, we will do an 8-hour tour. Tell them thanks for us and we want to thank you for having such a skilled team.
- fatmatad202300FantastiqueNice hotel😘😘😘😘😘😘helpful waiters good food tidy restaurant,good room nice sea, coral🤩🤩😍😍🥰🥰good animations I really enjoy my vacation it was one of the best vacation and I love all Pick Al Batros Hôtels
- melissadI4143FA00Amazing private experience!All three of our tours with your company were wonderful! The guides were knowledgeable and accommodated our needs with young children. The drivers were also excellent. Thank you so much for everything! When we travel again, we will definitely contact your company for tours.
- jmont100Walking tour of ZaragozaWe had a wonderful tour with Ana. She was extremely knowledgeable and spoke in English and Spanish. We appreciated her willingness to share the beauty of Zaragoza with us!
- Janice R00Excellent Granada tourAntonio was a great guide, very knowledgeable and kept everything at the right pace. His interest in the Alhambra was infectious and we left with a much greater understanding of the various periods of change.
- 685pushpas00beautiful Seville tour but you don't need a carWe were a group of 6 with one person in a wheelchair and an aged couple. We took a private tour of Seville with the Alcazar and Cathedral tickets in a private van. Well the tour was good and the sights were excellent but I did a mistake with booking the vehicle which cost me unnecessarily a high price. We were staying within 400 m from the Alcazar and there is not much else to see in Seville other than the beautiful Plaza de Espana. Our guide was good but we were disappointed in the end as we really wanted to try the Patatas Bravas as our group was vegetarian and she misled us and booked at this restaurant which did not offer this dish at all but she strongly convinced us and made a reservation. Not happy about that
- Quest0926303301800Day Tour from Madrid to SegoviaGreat organized day trip from Madrid to Segovia with local guide! Easy organisation through Tour Travel and More. Very flexible! Everybody was on time and well informed. Fluently speaking guide!
- travelinggirl00900Private Tour of Toledo & Consuegra from MadridMy private tour guide Georgi Dianov Georgiev was upbeat, knowledgeable of the area and excellent guide. Georgi made the history of the area come alive with his tour. We also had time for me to try paella a local food dish during our tour. He provided hotel pick-up, confirmed our reservation and was flexible to accommodate my interests. Georgi pointed out features of the sites that I would of missed .Georgi speaks a few languages. He is also an author of 3 books! If you need a guide in Madrid, Georgi is the person to book your tour!
- Journey5283564508000Life changing experience , Will do it again for sure .Best experience and amazing attention from Santiago's Way Agency . They offer the best service for this pilgrimage walk.
- LM12345LM00Excellent experienceRecently had a walking tour of the Old Town with a corporate group , our guide Sylvia was excellent, very friendly and knowledgeable. Flexible for the needs of a mixed group.
- JerryK12600Ronda a Beautiful CityWhat a beautiful city and what history in Ronda. It was clean and simply beautiful with fantastic views. We did not know what to expect but we were very pleasantly surprised. My advice would be to skip Cordoba and spend that time in Ronda and you will not be disappointed.
- josedV6596VN00Great way to explore BarcelonaOur tour with Maria was exceptional. She made sure the tour was interactive and also educational. Maria has vast knowledge of the history of the city and the sites. Also, Sergio did a great job driving us around. This tour was a great experience, I would recommend to anyone Tour Travel & More tour services and definitely will coordinate with you should I visit one the cities where you offer tour service. Thank you Maria and Sergio, for the great time we had in Barcelona.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Buy it with
Private complete Gaudi experience in Barcelona (2 days) with hotel pick up provided by Tour Travel & More
Product Overview: Private complete Gaudi experience in Barcelona (2 days) with hotel pick up
Number of Photos