Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Chinese, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- All routes and stops with a single ticket.
- Multilingual audio guide system.
- Discounts booklet and Barcelona City Tour stops guide.
- Air-conditioned double-decker open coaches.
- Aquarium entrance fee.
- Lunch, drinks and other services not specified above.
- Pick up and drop off service.
- Departure details
- Plaça de Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain Plaça Catalunya is the main stop but you can Hop-on at any of the stops
- Aquàrium Barcelona, del Port Vell, Moll d'Espanya, s/n, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2140P285
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: the itinerary is subject to change due to events being celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport and cultural events, official acts, etc.) or force majeure reasons.
- Most travelers can participate
- Barcelona City Tour operates from 9AM to 7PM (last return) and with a frequency of 30 minutes approximately between buses at the stops.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium on Tripadvisor
- How much is Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium?
- Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium price starts from $71.83. Discover and book Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium on Tripadvisor
- What is the Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium cancellation policy?
- Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium?
- Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium is hosted by Julia Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Julia Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium on Tripadvisor
We can help
If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2140P285Call now:
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPlaça de Catalunya08002 Barcelona, SpainPlaça Catalunya is the main stop but you can Hop-on at any of the stopsSee address & details
- 1BarcelonaStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2L’Aquarium de BarcelonaStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll end atAquàrium Barcelonadel Port Vell, Moll d'Espanya, s/n, 08039 Barcelona, SpainSee address & details
About the operator
#199 of 1,323 Tours & Activities in Barcelona
- Mike and Judy B00Great group experience!Our guide was fun and very personable and quite knowledgeable! She moved us from place to place very logically, and told us fascinating facts. She was very careful as we had a couple with diminished mobility. It was a wonderful experience. So happy we took a guided tour. Highly recommend!
- shakirab5700Be sure to take your time and savor the beauty around you.Park Güell is a masterpiece of art and architecture in Barcelona! The colorful mosaic tiles, unique sculptures, and panoramic views of the city are truly captivating. Exploring the park is like stepping into a whimsical wonderland. We spent hours here, and it’s a must-visit for anyone in Barcelona.
- randeel202000Travel experiences...The town of Girona is on a river with cute shops & lots of history. The Dali Museum proves he was a genius and yet "a little out there"! Don't forget to step into his separate Jewelry exhibit...he was really quite talented!
- LightPacker64125000Do not recommendDue to a lack of clear instructions about the departure point, we missed the trip entirely. The booking confirmation provided by the company did not contain a clear address for the meeting point. This oversight resulted in confusion, and despite our best efforts, we were unable to reach the departure location in time for the scheduled trip. We arrived approximately 5 minutes late, only to find that the trip had already departed. Recognizing the issue, we immediately contacted customer service team on the same day to explain the situation and request a refund for the missed trip. Regrettably, we were met with a refusal to grant a refund. As paying customers, we expected a seamless and well-organized experience, which unfortunately did not materialize
- wikyg00WonderfulThe views were amazing . Miri was great. We loved the trip to Monserrat . It was good transportation and your of the entire area .
- ericlC473DU00Excellent Overview of Barcelona SightsOur guide Jonathan provided a very insightful and fun morning trip. Highly recommended! Great driving as well, Carlos.
- S1368ZWdavidm00Great PlaceGreat place to visit in Barcelona. Very steep walk up to the park but well worth it when you get in. So interesting
- NorthStar0461022306900MonserratSara the guide was amazing and was translated everything from English and Spanish. Take hiking shoes if you want to get to the cross on the top of the mountain and it was not a 10 minute walk like we where told.
- T1449TAgregoryr00Spectacular ExperienceWwll organized, informative and comfortable trip. Anna provided great explanations and interesting commentary.
- annarR6501SE00Great tripGreat trip of the monastery and a bit of time to see the surrounding area. Not enough time to hike to the cross sadly. But great guides - thank you Sarah and Anna
- thomasw66200Buses are good value, Catamaran is a waste of time.We did both bus tours, the 48hr ticket, the Orange and the Green tour plus the 60 minute catamaran trip along the coast of Barcelona. The two bus tours are a great way to see the sights of Barcelona, well worth doing so you can decide where you want to go back to, take a couple of hours or so depending on the traffic. The catamaran trip took 20 minutes to navigate out of the harbour, then an equally slow 10 minutes heading towards Barcelona coast along the side of the harbour breakwater and just able to see the beaches then we turned around and went back.
- Diana R00Expensive queueThey've got you over a barrel....buy a " fast track ticket and you have half a chance of getting in", turn up without booking andyou have NO chance, unless maybe in the middle of winter. Spent 30 mins queueing for the "fast track, beat the queues" entry. Then 40 mins of guided tour. Granted the interior is well worth a visit, but at what cost??
- I5170EKjimm00Incredible views, great guideOur guide Anna gave a very personal and informative tour of Monserrat. Highly recommended! Would go again to do more activities such as fernicular train to top
- Shanon D00Visit Sagrada Familia!Absolutely breathtaking. Truly a MUST SEE! So glad we got to see this masterpiece in real life. They should be finished soon.
- 594vaibhavk00Great half day tripVery well organised. Everything happens on time. Hugo is a great guide. Recommend this tour in Barcelona
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The bus assistant lady on (red bus) green line bus number 2557 on 19th Feb 2022 around 1400 pm is unprofessional super rude, she doesn't want anyone to ask her questions (because she is busy??!!! hehe) she expects us to know everything ourselves other passengers were afraid to ask her any question.. I don't think giving her training on how to deal with customers/tourists will work as she has a very bad attitude. I directly booked with the other company (blue bus) who were very professional, nice and helpful staff, I wish I had booked with them all my trip rather than getting all the negative vibes .............
Written February 24, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear olai957, I am deeply sorry that the tour did not live up to your expectations as we work hard to provide excellent customer service and provide useful and interesting information during our tours. I will forward your comments to the corresponding department to continue improving our service. Thank you very much and greetings
Written March 2, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium provided by Julia Travel
Product Overview: Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos