A full day trip through the most picturesque and historical Villages of the Costa Brava. Our transportation way will be our new model Mercedes Benz van through the small villages and small trails along the shore, beaches and seaside venues. The walking is moderate in terms of physical effort, we will make some stops to visit the local places, viewpoints, monuments, buildings and get to know its history. During the trip we will see a disparity of landscapes from green fields to ancient castles, its a pure sightseeing trip in the true inside of Catalonia. The Costa Brava is famous for its variety, healthy lifestyle, good weather and dreamy cute spots. The villages have a special charm and the Mediterranean food, what to say, it's famous worldwide. Come on board and enjoy a unique local and Catalan adventure!
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
: Italian, French
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Transportation Luxury Mercedes Benz Van
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Port de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 219188P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 219188P5
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Calella de PalafrugellStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2PalsStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Far de Sant SebastiaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4PeratalladaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in June 2018
#144 of 674 Outdoor Activities in Barcelona
- Maps82456400Barcelona’s Best Biking Adventure Right Here!We had so much fun! The guide was informative and friendly and answered all our questions about Barcelona and the area, even giving us a name of a great restaurant.. which we went to and loved! This adventure was just the right amount of activity and made us feel like we were out of the tourist trap and enjoying the trails the locals used. Not to mention the views were amazing. He even gave us time to do a couple of rides at the top or if we wanted to tour the church. For us, it was the bike riding, the views, the stories and the fun that made this experience one worth reviewing!!
- keshinpoint00A must-do for the curios and activeIf you're new to Barcelona, and want to get a bird's eye view of the city, then this tour is for you. The electric bikes were state of the art, and felt like a breeze driving it through the mountains as we saw various points overlooking the city. We made our way up to Tibidabo Cathedral, a beautiful historic church overlooking the city. All throughout the drive, we stopped at amazing panoramic views. The tour guide Juan was well versed in the city's history, and answered all of our questions on different locations within the city. All-in all, a great experience to have when the sun is out and you want something fun , informative and exciting to do!
- AntonioHerra00awesome bike rentals - like new!Amazing shop in the upper side of Barcelona city. With my wife we rented 2 Electric mountain bikes for 1 morning and explore the natural park of Tibidabo. The bikes were in great conditions. They also told us they offer guided tours around but we didn´t knew before so we just went around by ourself.. You guys own my recommendation, thanks!
- alicepH1557OX00A must do in Barcelona!Our family of four (incl an 11 and 16 year old) did the ebike tour up to Tibidabo on our second full day in the city. The ebikes were amazing, very simple to use and made the ride up effortless. Paul was an excellent guide who made sure all our bikes were properly adjusted for everyone’s height and always made sure our group was together. Riding on the paths up the mountain was beautiful and we had many incredible views on the way and at the top. Everyone loved this outing. We would definitely recommend this excursion and we would do it again.
- Arash T00Great fun and a wonderful location for views over the cityJuan's eBike experience was a fantastic day out for our group of friends. The bikes are top spec, with long lasting batteries and suitable for all abilities (on max setting they are so easy to ride uphill that one of our group who was waiting on a hernia operation was still able to join in!). Juan is brilliant guide, very easy going, knowledgeable and friendly. His shop is easy to find, just a few minutes from Tibidabo station (which is about 10mins on the L7 metro from Plaza Catalunya). Views from the top of the hill are fantastic. You can see the whole of the city from one side and Montserrat from the other. The top of Tibidabo is also home to Spain's longest running amusement park. All in all it was a fantastic couple of hours and excellent value for money.
- Lucia H00An awesome way to spend the day!What a great day with Juan on our bike tour. Traveling up the hillsides we had incredible views of the entire city. If you’re looking for a fun and different experience this is the one!
- anita005600Great last day in BarcelonaPerfect way to spend a Monday, when museums are closed. Trip takes you to areas of Barcelona not usually traveled. Beautiful views of the city. Juan was a terrific guide, very knowledgeable and spoke very good English. Bikes in very good shape, makes the mountains easy to get up. Small group/ our trip was just my husband and I.
- Nick L00Best fun we had in BarcelonaWe booked this last minute as something to do on the last day if our trip, and it didn’t disappoint! Tour guide Juan was great - really personable and friendly. We went up to El Tibidabo on the mountain tracks and loved it, incredible views and scenery from the top. The ebikes make the trip even more fun...especially when you’re used to standard bikes! Would highly recommend 👌
- maikalcover00Barcelona mtbGreat service great bikes great experience! Highly recommended activity to experience the real beauty of Barcelona!
- Jorge d00Exciting experience!Good way to know and experience a different Barcelona. We went with the family, and was so cool! The staff, 10 points!
- Palmer55500Awesome experience in BarcelonaWas looking to do something special with my wife and we didn’t want to do the typical tourist activity, so we found this through tripadvisor and the experience was great! Fantastic route, starting in the city and immediately being on the mountain, surrounded by nature! Top notch material and an even nicer guide! Definitely worth repeating!!!!!
- fran b00Incredible experienceVery nice bike ride with outstanding views. The e-bikes are top quality and help a lot! A very nice option to see Barcelona from a whole new angle
- pfg1100Best of local experiences in BarcelonaTotal no-brainer: espectacular views and lovely service. The manager of the place, Juan, was charming and guide us thru best spots around Collserola. We were able to experience sunset from the hill top and capture panoramic views of Barcelona - If you enjoy biking, don’t miss the chance to see Barcelona from another angle.
- jmateu201800Electric Bike TourA different way to know Barcelona. The experience with friends was wonderful. The Best: The views and the electric bikes.
- elisabetroura00Amazing and different bike tourThe tour started at the upper side of Barcelona and in 10 minutes of cycling we were in the middle of the forest with astonishing views of Barcelona. The guide was a very friendly Catalan guy and explained us the main famous buildings of the skyline.