Barcelona Code Highlights (Gaudí, Old Town & Panoramic Tour)
By Barcelona Code Private Tours
This tour will give you a breaf introduction into the local history and Gaudí´s main works. On a confortable drive you will learn more about life and work of this visionary architect, with stops by Sagrada Familila, Batlló house and La Pedrera. Montjuic Hill with 1992 Olympic Stadium, Joan Miró and National Art Museum is the perfect place for refresment stop with beautifull views over the city and the port. To understand better the rich and complex past (and present) of Barcelona we will pass by Olympic Port and go for a walk in the Old town adjusted to your interests and mobility. Founded by the Romans in 1st.c.BC Barcelona still embraces part of its origins inside the medieval buildings. In the middle Ages it was a walled city and leading port of the Mediterranean Sea trade. We will visit the Royal Palace, where Columbus was received by Spanish Kings in 1492 and stroll through the narrow streets of former jewish querter El Call. If time allows we can add the visit to Park Güell.
per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Private official guide
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees not included. Subject to availability and previos booking
- Entry/Admission - Basílica de la Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Casa Milà - La Pedrera
- Entry/Admission - Casa Batlló
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- This is a Tailor-made tour. Total price is based on 4 hrs service including guide and private transportation. The timing and visiting sites will depend on previosly agreed itinerrary program upon proposal.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Barcelona Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226396P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Barcelona Code Highlights (Gaudí, Old Town & Panoramic Tour)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)
- Basílica de la Sagrada Familia
- Casa Milà - La Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
- Port Olimpic
- How much is Barcelona Code Highlights (Gaudí, Old Town & Panoramic Tour)?
- Barcelona Code Highlights (Gaudí, Old Town & Panoramic Tour) price starts from $861.01. Discover and book Barcelona Code Highlights (Gaudí, Old Town & Panoramic Tour) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Barcelona Code Highlights (Gaudí, Old Town & Panoramic Tour) cancellation policy?
- Barcelona Code Highlights (Gaudí, Old Town & Panoramic Tour) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Barcelona Code Highlights (Gaudí, Old Town & Panoramic Tour) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Barcelona Code Highlights (Gaudí, Old Town & Panoramic Tour)?
- Barcelona Code Highlights (Gaudí, Old Town & Panoramic Tour) is hosted by Barcelona Code Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Barcelona Code Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Barcelona Code Highlights (Gaudí, Old Town & Panoramic Tour) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226396P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1MontjuicStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2EixampleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Basilica de la Sagrada FamiliaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Casa Mila - La PedreraStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Casa BatlloStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- 7Port OlimpicStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Recommend Picasso and El Born Tour!
My family really enjoyed the tour of the Picasso Museum and walk in El Born district and my two teenage daughters a…
Barcelona with Maria..!
We managed to plan a personalized tour of the sites we wanted to visit and Maria was most accommodating as well as …
The First Lady of Barcelona
While writing daily blogs and newspaper columns for cruise passengers about the destinations they visit and the shi…
Excellent local guide in Barcelona
Maria is very knowledgeable and willing to help. She knows the details of Barcelona and led us to visit some places…
Excellent 2-day tour of Barcelona
My wife and I had a great 2-day tour of Barcelona with Maria who expertly structured the tours to meet our request …
5 day tour of Barcelona
We had a marvelous trip to Barcelona with Maria!!! We had sufficient time to 1) immerse ourselves in medieval city…
Maria, Private Tour Guide
Maria was awesome! She knows all the ins and out of Barcelona and took us to ll the places we wanted to see. Her …
Barcelona Walkiing tour:
Maria Nadina is an excellent guide. We have used her twice for two different tours at two different trips to Barce…
Maria gave us a wonderful tour of Barcelona's highlights, really added value to our visit (shame our football team …
BEST EVER !
We have done many private guided tours and this was the BEST ! I would not hesitate to endorse her without reservat…
You must have Maria!
She is simply a delight. Maria made our trip to Barcelona memorable and just plain fun. She knows the city, the his…
We used Maria as our tour guide on two occasions while visiting Barcelona. She is very well-versed in formed and ed…
Barcelona with Maria Nadina
Maria was a wonderful guide. She took us on a walking tour of Barcelona that explored the nooks and crannies that t…
Do not miss this opportunity to book Maria
We took a trip to Barcelona in Sept 2016. We follow Maria as she has become part of our #1 recommendation for a pri…