Fundació Tàpies Tickets
By Fundacio Antoni Tapies
Do not miss one of the most interesting modern and contemporary art museums in the city. Enjoy the artistic offer of Catalonia through the pictorial and sculptural work of Antoni Tàpies, one of the great referents of informalism. The Fundació Antoni Tàpies has a collection of works by the author himself and also organizes temporary exhibitions of modern and contemporary art. Currently, the following can be visited: Roman Ondak. Infinitum and Tapies. Wood, paper, cardboard and collages, both available until November 22, 2023. The Museum is located in a landmark industrial modernist building. Located near Passeig de Gracia and Rambla Catalunya, Casa Batlló and the Apple of Discord.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 15m
Start time: Check availability
- Entrance to the Tàpies Foundation
- Entry/Admission - Fundacio Antoni Tapies
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Return details
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209730P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Fundació Tàpies Tickets?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Fundació Tàpies Tickets on Tripadvisor
- How much is Fundació Tàpies Tickets?
- Fundació Tàpies Tickets price starts from $8.83. Discover and book Fundació Tàpies Tickets on Tripadvisor
- What is the Fundació Tàpies Tickets cancellation policy?
- Fundació Tàpies Tickets cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fundació Tàpies Tickets on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Fundació Tàpies Tickets?
- Fundació Tàpies Tickets is hosted by Fundacio Antoni Tapies. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fundacio Antoni Tapies on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Fundació Tàpies Tickets on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209730P1
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Unique vision of the world
In a grandly Modernisme mansion dating from 1885, it was welcome to become acquainted with Tapies’s work, works we …
Small and nice museum
Small museum with Tapie’s work. Worth visiting if in the neighborhood. Part of the Articket regrouping 6 museums at…
The museum is very interesting. There are people who criticize the artist's work. But Trip Advisor is a place to va…
Unless you are familiar with and enjoy Tapies work DON'T GO
This is just not worth the time or effort. Despite being included on Articket I really can not recommend this museu…
It's crap. You won't get your time or money back.
I do like modern and contemporary art, but what a joke- and a bad joke at that. Mostly just old painters drop clot…
Don't Miss The Lower Level Photo Experience!
My husband and I bought the Articket BCN, this is one of the places that are included with this pass. We went afte…
Antonio Tapies has been a favourite artist of mine for many years and to see some of his bigger works in real life …
I'm glad it was free ...
We purchased the Barcelona Visitor card and entry to this exhibition was included at no charge. There were a couple…
Modern and contemporary
Fundacio Antoni Tapies is all about modern and contemporary art, by Spanish painter and sculptor, Antoni Tapies. If…
Paid my fee...and then realized what a poor choice I had made. There were very few pieces of art...if you could ca…
Underrated museum of a great Barcelona artist’s work
When I did a search of the best museums to see in Barcelona this museum consistently showed up on multiple lists. …
Walked in curious, walked out a believer! Small but superb....I had the whole place to myself. A hidden gem in Barc…
My twin brother Stephen and I were wandering around this part of town when we chanced upon this magnificent buildin…
Closed due to refurbishment - well thats what it said on the door. You can tell you are in the right place because …
Closed for maintenance
So I have come from the UK to see this exhibition by Tapies for my 25th wedding anniversary,got to the door piece o…
More to explore in Barcelona
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Lovely small museum with Tapies and guest exhibits. Glad we got the art passport and got to see this one.
Written August 28, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Fundació Tàpies Tickets provided by Fundacio Antoni Tapies
Product Overview: Fundació Tàpies Tickets
|Number of Reviews||6|
|Number of Photos||2|