per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- a soft beverages after the activity
- Live entertainment
- Private group for the room
- Two hours free parking of the commercial center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Room Of Riddles - Escape Room Barcelona, Carrer de Salvador Espriu, 61, 08005 Barcelona, Spain Please come 15' before the activity starts.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20913P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Room Of Riddles: The Harbour Master Room 2?
- Room Of Riddles: The Harbour Master Room 2 price starts from $27.80. Discover and book Room Of Riddles: The Harbour Master Room 2 on Tripadvisor
- What is the Room Of Riddles: The Harbour Master Room 2 cancellation policy?
- Room Of Riddles: The Harbour Master Room 2 cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Room Of Riddles: The Harbour Master Room 2 on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Room Of Riddles: The Harbour Master Room 2?
- Room Of Riddles: The Harbour Master Room 2 is hosted by Room Of Riddles. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Room Of Riddles on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Room Of Riddles: The Harbour Master Room 2 on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Room Of Riddles: The Harbour Master Room 2?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Room Of Riddles: The Harbour Master Room 2 on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20913P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Room Of Riddles
Joined in October 2015
#53 of 385 Fun & Games in Barcelona
- Bridget H00Imaginative - good old fashioned puzzle solving!We did the Harbour Master room - we're a seasoned escape-room family of four, and thought this was a really classic, enjoyable experience and why we keep booking these things for us to do when we're visiting a city. Nice props and things to unlock, but not too much reliance on just combination padlocks. Lots fo things that you spot by being observant, so hidden but in plain sight, nice build up of clues you need for later. all in all I'd recommend it! It was quite a small room so I wouldn’t say a group of more than 4 or maybe 5 would suit. The team were really friendly there and a good online booking experience.
- reneh10400Art collectorA very good escape room with Barcelona specific riddles. At the facility we met two nice hosts and a good ambiente. We played the Art collector. No spoilers. We found a nicely designed room and different well thought riddles
- Rosica S00Enjoyable ExperienceIt was my first time dealing with escape rooms and it was so exciting that I didn't feel the time flying in the room at all. The great story and the overwhelming riddles made me enjoy the whole experience. Moreover, the game master was very helpful and friendly. Before the game she explained all the instructions that need to be followed. In the end, she took a picture of us in order to keep it as a memory. I recommend it to everyone!
- Eli V00Both rooms; Art and captainWere were 3 friends who started out with the art room and had such a great time. When we left the room, we found out about the captain's room, which was available at the time, so we proceeded to do it as well. Both rooms can be done in English and the staff was super enthusiastic and helpful.
- Anne D00A Fun EscapadeGreat attraction for the whole family! We loved our first time in an escape room. Sometimes a break from visiting museums and cathedral is necessary and this is just what our family needed! A wonderful bonding experience that had us thinking and laughing the whole time.
- chillynv00Family FunIt's sometimes hard to find something fun and different to do with teenagers. We did this today while vacationing in Barcelona. I must say it was a hit! Thank you TA
- ddswong00A lot of fun.This was our first escape room...it won't be our last. Had a great time and we are still talking about it. Pau was our escape room organizer and he made it fun and exciting. He knew how to show us a good time and he always kept us thinking. What a blast and I recommend Room of Riddles for anyone visiting Barcelona. Thanks for a great time and extra thanks to Pau!!!
- Julia Jasmin R00Great experience!My very first time in escape room, really liked it! You really need to use your brain with this one haha! Did not escape this time but totally coming back to try the other room with more experience :) Suomalaisille matkatovereille: Ehdottomasti kokeilemisen arvoinen, huoneen pystyy suorittamaan myös englanniksi mikä suuri plussa 👍🏻
- Amit S00A great day out with friends, lots of fun!We spent some time looking for the right escape room in Barcelona and I am really happy we finally chose the room of riddles. They have 2 identical rooms, which is great if you want to compete and one different room which is also lots of fun too! The puzzles were tricky and they really made us use our brains under pressure which makes the whole experience super excited. The staff were absolutely wonderful. Also this escape room is available in English as well as Spanish so it's great for tourists visiting the city. We were a team of 12 people and we split up into 2 team. A really effective team building activity for me and my colleagues. Thanks Guys! I would happily recommend and return!
- Kenan A00Exciting new experience!!!Finally did the room of riddles and definitely doing it again. I did it with two other friend and we had lots of fun, plus the game master (Nour) helped us a lot. Speaking for myself i would definitely recommend doing the room of riddles. You won't regret it 🙌🏽
- Martitrip198500Nice !!!I have been there with some friends, we were two teams. the game was nice and we enjoyed a lot. the lady working there was friendly and helpful. it is a nice activity to enjoy with friends.
- Elena B00Really excitingIt was a really exciting experience! I think it's one of the best way to improve the relationships in job groups
- Marijan S00Amazing experience !!It is an exciting game. We went in a group of friends and we totally enjoyed it. Victoria, the game master, was really friendly and also helped us solving the clues. I strongly recommend room of riddles harbour master.
- Yasemine M00ExcitingIt was a great game. I went with my friend and we totally liked it. It's exciting and fun.....we had a great time...
- NoWonderITakeADrink00good clean funsix of us spent 45 minutes working out our escape, it was fun and Oscar, the young man who works there, is helpful and really lovely
Buy it with
Room Of Riddles: The Harbour Master Room 2 provided by Room Of Riddles
Product Overview: Room Of Riddles: The Harbour Master Room 2
Number of Photos