Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey by
Business Car Mercedes Benz E Class or similar.
Book your Private Transfer from Barcelona City Center to Montserrat, with 4, 5 or 8 hs waiting time (including transport time from Barcelona to Montserrat)
Our Top 5 Recommendations:
• Montserrat Monastery: Located on the mountain of Montserrat, lies the Montserrat Monastery which is a fantastic view of the hillsides around.
• Take a hike around the mountains: For nature explorers, Monsterrat has several footpaths and trails, ranging from easy to difficult. Some footpaths are wide and well-paved, so you can even take small children.
• Go up the funicular Sant Joan: The funicular is a short 7-minute ride, but it elevates you up to 1,000m above sea level. It’s also the steepest funicular in Spain. You’ll see stunning views of the monastery, the Pyrenees mountains and the picturesque countryside below.
• Santa Cueva de Montserrat: The Virgin of Montserrat was hidden during the Moorish invasions here. It is a sacred place where people leave offerings or pray for a wedding, a birth and other special occasions.
• Montserrat Museum: Montserrat Museum showcases the most artistic and archaeological heritage at the thousand-year-old Abbey of Montserrat. It shows the history of the Monastery and the finest artworks. You will find Picasso, Salvador Dali, Monet, and other artists works.
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform.