Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We propose you to an exclusive 2-hour self guided eScooter tour to discover Montjuic, a prominent hill overlooking the Barcelona harbour. Montjuic hill stands 173 meters above the sea, it offers sensational views from the city, harbour and mediterranean sea, beautiful gardens, excellent museums and some of the most important historical sites. Located to the southwest of the city’s old town, in the Poble-sec neighborhood, the Montjuic hill is a popular tourist destination. Barcelona has many amazing sights and landmarks and Montjuic hill is one of the most visited locations in town. If you do not want to miss any of its incredible attractions do not hesitate to get an eScooter to reach all of them easily and at your own time.
- You'll start atCarrer de RullC/ de Rull, 08002 Barcelona, SpainSee address & details
- Pass byColumbus Monument
- 1Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya - MNACStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Plaça d'EspanyaStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byCaixaForum BarcelonaPoble Espanyol
- 3Plaça d'EuropaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Palau Sant JordiStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Estadi OlimpicStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Montjuic CastleStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atCarrer de RullC/ de Rull, 08002 Barcelona, SpainSee address & details
Carrer de Rull, C/ de Rull, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Electric Scooter
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya - MNAC
- Entry/Admission - Palau Sant Jordi
- Entry/Admission - Montjuic Castle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We’d love to have your family on tour with us and to accommodate young children we have an eScooter with child seat for children up to 22kgs.
- Minimum weight restriction for eScooter riders is 40kg (88lbs) and 110kg (242lbs) maximum.
- Near public transportation
- You will be asked to pay a deposit of 50.00€, per eScooter. This will be refunded once you return with eScooters and accessories.
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age to ride eScooters is 12 years old.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Barcelona Segwayday
Brilliant Experience highly Recommend
Great experience from start to finish, seen great sights and enjoyed the scooter experience, great way to see the c…
Excellent, highly recommended
Really good way to get you bearings in Barcelona. Our guide Elena was incredibly patient especially when I ran into…
Best way to see the highlights and super fun!!
It was the best way to see the city and super fun, we had an issue because we didn’t have service for the gps to wo…
Victor was our guide and nothing was too much trouble! Recommend doing this at start of your trip as you get to kno…
A must-do tour in Barcelona!
Vic was an amazing guide that went so far above and beyond. He explained so much of the city and you could see how …
I love Barcelona
Great tour with Ilaria!!! We had a lot of fun during the scooter tour!!! Thank you! :) see you soon in Barcelona
Worst holiday experience ever
Wow! What a disgrace! Booked via trip advisor- was then informed by the operator they are short staffed and cannot …
Do not go on your ownN
The guide has so much information about these places, and can answer your questions. Without this, you will have no…
So much fun and information!
Our guide Victor was awesome! For 4/6 it was the first time on segways. So much covered, and went to less touristy …
The best experience! The best tour guide!
I booked the Grand Segway tour for me and my boyfriend. We had only few days in the city so we decided to go for a …
Must do activity for BCN
We arrived BCN on the date with massive rallies. Most of the shops incl the St Joseph Marker was closed. Lucky th…
Me and my boyfriend did a 2:30 min tour yesterday .For me it was the first time in Barcelona.Taking the booking for…
Excellent family activity
Elisa was our guide and she was superb. We got off to a bad start as her Segway had a flat tyre and we had to wait …
Absolutely MUST DO activity in every city.
We had a private 3-hour tour. This is the ONLY way to see the entire city at your own pace. Our guide, Elisa was gr…
Fantastic and highly recommended.
We were only in Barcelona for two days, our guide Phil, gave us a pleasurable tour with plenty of sights that we wo…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about GPS Guided Montjuic eScooter Tour
Which attractions will I visit with GPS Guided Montjuic eScooter Tour?
How much is GPS Guided Montjuic eScooter Tour?
GPS Guided Montjuic eScooter Tour price starts from $46.46. Discover and book GPS Guided Montjuic eScooter Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the GPS Guided Montjuic eScooter Tour cancellation policy?
GPS Guided Montjuic eScooter Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book GPS Guided Montjuic eScooter Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides GPS Guided Montjuic eScooter Tour?
GPS Guided Montjuic eScooter Tour is hosted by Barcelona Segwayday. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Barcelona Segwayday on Tripadvisor. Discover and book GPS Guided Montjuic eScooter Tour on Tripadvisor