per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transfers to and from the starting point
- Professional guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Penitents, 08023 Barcelona, Spain Penitents metro station Green line L3
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86458P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Bring Suncream
- Bathing suit may be required
- You may bring your own equipment if you have it
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Hiking and Trekking Barcelona?
- Hiking and Trekking Barcelona price starts from $65.99. Discover and book Hiking and Trekking Barcelona on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hiking and Trekking Barcelona cancellation policy?
- Hiking and Trekking Barcelona cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hiking and Trekking Barcelona on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hiking and Trekking Barcelona?
- Hiking and Trekking Barcelona is hosted by Crag Rats BCN. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Crag Rats BCN on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hiking and Trekking Barcelona on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86458P2
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
An amazing experience
After a few exchanged words it felt more like going climbing with old friends rather than a purchased service. Sam …
A superb day of rock-climbing
Now - these are the best Euros I have spent in about 25 years. A full day of exciting Catalan rock-climbing in the …
Via Ferrata cala Moli
We had a great day of fun at Via ferrata del Molí. I would recommend going there. No experience needed. Thanks agai…
I was there as a beginner and did not expect such a wonderful expereince!
I was there as a beginner and did not expect such a wonderful expereince! I never got trined indoor or outdoor but …
Rock Climbing in Penya Senyal
Highly recommend. Welcoming and accommodating to all levels of experiences. The location had a great view! Sam was …
Great hike in the Pyrenees
Recently joined Cragrats on a day trip to Puigmal, a tall peak (2900 meters above sea level) in the Spanish Pyrenee…
I am travelling around Europe to rockclimb.I also wanted to do that when I was in Barcelona,but didn't have a partn…
Had a great time! Sam was a very knowledgeable and likeable guide. I am a complete beginner with no Experiance of d…
Via ferrata cala de moli
First if all i want to give thanks to Sam very helpful, responsive since the beginning to the end of the tour. We l…
Great time with great people!
This was quite an amazing experience with Crag Rats deep water soloing! Sam really knows how to put together a fun …
Very fun and exciting trips to beautiful places with friendly people!
I have been on several climbing and via ferrata trips with these guys. I have learned and experienced so much more …
Day of Climbing in Catalunya
Finally took the time to download some of our climbing pics at La Facu in Catalunya last month. We may not look as…
Crag Rats BCN is school of knowledge
I have been a member of Crag Rats BCN for almost a year now. Every weekend, we explore new mountains and hikes. The…
Amazing nature trips
I've been on two mountain excursions with crag rats now and both have been amazing. Guides were extremely knowledga…
Outdoor climbing and hiking trips.
I have used Crag Rats Bcn a few times now. Very impressed with the company's response for any queries you need. Ver…