Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 11 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Live commentary on board
- Walking Tour in Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Batlló and Casa Milà “La Pedrera
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Basílica de la Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
- Casa Batlló and Casa Milà “La Pedrera” admission tickets
- Departure details
- Sailing Experience Barcelona, Moll de Mestral, 1520, 08005 Barcelona, Spain Please, meet your skipper, at security entrance of the private marina of One Ocean Port Vell Barcelona (Moll de la barceloneta, 1), 15 minutes before scheduled departure time for the check-in. The skipper is usually wearing a red polo shirt and hat.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7676P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sailing Experience and Sagrada familia with Park Guell Small Group Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sailing Experience and Sagrada familia with Park Guell Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sailing Experience and Sagrada familia with Park Guell Small Group Tour?
- Sailing Experience and Sagrada familia with Park Guell Small Group Tour price starts from $159.03. Discover and book Sailing Experience and Sagrada familia with Park Guell Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sailing Experience and Sagrada familia with Park Guell Small Group Tour cancellation policy?
- Sailing Experience and Sagrada familia with Park Guell Small Group Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sailing Experience and Sagrada familia with Park Guell Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sailing Experience and Sagrada familia with Park Guell Small Group Tour?
- Sailing Experience and Sagrada familia with Park Guell Small Group Tour is hosted by Sailing Experience Barcelona. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sailing Experience Barcelona on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sailing Experience and Sagrada familia with Park Guell Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7676P18
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atSailing Experience BarcelonaMoll de Mestral, 1520, 08005 Barcelona, SpainPlease, meet your skipper, at security entrance of the private marina of One Ocean Port Vell Barcelona (Moll de la barceloneta, 1), 15 minutes before scheduled departure time for the check-in. The skipper is usually wearing a red polo shirt and hat.See address & details
- Pass bySailing Experience Barcelona
- 1Basilica de la Sagrada FamiliaStop: 1 minute - Admission includedSee details
- 2Parc GuellStop: 1 minute - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sailing Experience Barcelona
Joined in April 2015
#16 of 224 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Barcelona
- 429millarde00Give yourself this giftEveryone involved in our trip was fantastic! It was an excellent experience and I'd do it again. The smaller group made it possible to interact with everyone which just made it even more fun. The Spanish guitar player provided a delightful soundtrack for the adventure.
- elenao38500Unique experienceThe helicopter was small ,so we feel every part of the wind movement ,adervised experience was beautiful ,the staff were very helpful ,the trip was short and extremely fast ,well overall was great
- 619arthura00Perfect way to end a day in Barcelona!Our skipper, Violeta, was fantastic - very engaging and very knowledgeable…and she kept our wine glasses full! It was a lovely way to enjoy a beautiful sunset with a small group.
- patrickhR6870OM00Could have been great.Would have been a 5 except we were served our beverage in dirty cups. My wife’s cup had lip stick from a previous person. We were both drinking water and could taste the alcohol that had been in the cups prior. We spent 300 Euro for a private sailing experience clean cups should be expected.
- carla m00Best views of Barcelona and it’s Beaches.We book this tour on our last day in Barcelona. It was the best way to end our trip!! The sail boat was very nice, they offered us delicious snacks and drinks. We sailed off from the port and were able to get a different view of Barcelona and its beaches. The crew was very professional and friendly. We highly recommend this activity!
- TinaSausalito00One of the highlights of our trip to Barcelona!One of the highlights of our trip! Highly recommend this subset your followed by dinner at one of the beach side restaurants (Agua or Arenal).
- emman61700Beautiful sunset sailWe loved this trip, really good fun, friendly, funny skipper....endless sangria and Paulo, our Argentinian guitar player was amazing, all very relaxing! The sunset over Barcelona was stunning and so was the amazing red super moon on the horizon....we loved it and would highly recommend 🥰thank you!
- Julia C00Girls rule!!!Female skipper for our girls group was perfect! She was lovely, we really enjoyed our trip, learnt about sailing, swam drank and laughed a lot!!!
- Sherpa3292276154200Great Day for Everyone!This day was amazing. We started with an e-bike ride to d’alella. Our guide Valentino was very knowledgeable, friendly, well spoken in both English & Spanish and took great care of everyone. The winery tour was wonderful with Sofia. Then Sergio our sailing captain was fantastic. He handled everything on the boat and was also an excellent host.
- scottgR4193UX00Fantastic TimeHad a great time on our first eBike adventure riding along the waterfront. Fabio was fun, and informative. The wine tour at Boquet D'Alella was great and the wine was amazing (had a difficult time deciding which wines to take home with us). The final sailing leg was also fantastic. A little too rough for a Mediterranean swim but we had fun in rhe splash zone on the bow of the boat. The whole family had a great time. Highly recommend this excursion. Thanks Fabio and Victoria.
- BWmystery00Perfect 2 hoursWow, we loved this experience, Captain David and Maestro Pablo (Guitar) sailed us into and around Barcelona port and then out to sea to watch the sunset. A funny, interesting first hour and a romantic, beautiful second hour. Thank you for an amazing evening - HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- catthetraveljunkie00Fabulous!The "sailing" experience was great, loved the wine and cheese and a friendly skipper with an option to swim on a tow rope. Only thing was that it wasn't actually a sail, only a drive in a sailboat. But we didn't mind, the view of Barcelona was fabulous and we had a great time. Also absolutely loved the helicopter ride. I only wish it was longer, we would have been happy to pay for even just a bit more time. Overall, we had a really great time and it was the highlight of our trip to Barcelona!
- StuHawkins00AMAZING DAYHands down one of the best days we had in our 3 weeks through Europe! The biking with Valentin was fun, scenic and informative. Loved the biking along the coast and the E-bikes were super easy to ride. The winery was interesting, Andrew was a great host, wine was tasty and they were super accommodating for my food intolerances. Setting was picturesque. The sailing back to Barcelona with skipper Violeta was AMAZING, we jumped into the med and sailing along the Spanish coast was such a great experience. BRILLIANT day all round, could not recommend highly enough. Katy and Stu (Australia)
- oanap00Something to remember, maybe even once in a lifetimeIt was a memorable day, maybe once in a lifetime. We were supposed to go sailing at 12:00 but the sea was too agitated and the captains decided it was too risky or unpleasant for us to proceed, so they were kind to reschedule us for the sunset at 19:00, as we had a flight next day in the morning. Also, we were wellcomed on a catamaran with snacks, drinks and... live guitar chords. It was such a great experience! They even invited our little boy upstairs, by the captain and took him pictures. The sea was still a bit agitated and in the end we felt a bit of diziness in our stomachs, but not enough to spoil any moment of the experience. The helicopter experience was also a highlight! We were registered, measured not to exceed 110 kg / each pers 😀, given headsets and security brief and explained how to sit in the helicopter in order to best balance it. It was memorable but too fast, maybe not even 7 min. I would have payed more for at least 15 min flight. If you want to take also pictures or film something, you realize you landed and did not have the time to actually see something 🙂 Everything was very well organized, the helicopter did not stop the propeller, some client went down, others went up.. it was a bit a feeling "like on a conveyor belt". But great views and something to remember, for sure!
- meb3qq00A lovely sunset excursionI thoroughly enjoyed this sunset sail. The captain was very pleasant and free with the cava. I was able to move to the front of the boat and tune out other guests since it was a small group. Two notes-I didn’t really hear the guitar that much over the water and other sounds; and I probably would have enjoyed a little more time in the open sea. I would definitely sail this excursion again. It was a nice way to end the trip.
Buy it with
Sailing Experience and Sagrada familia with Park Guell Small Group Tour provided by Sailing Experience Barcelona
Product Overview: Sailing Experience and Sagrada familia with Park Guell Small Group Tour
Number of Photos