Combo Barcelona in two days: Montserrat & Park Guell and Sagrada Familia
By Amigo Tours Barcelona
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport for the meeting point to the Monastery of Montserrat and back, on the first day
- Transport from Sagrada Familia to Park Güell on the second day
- Professional bilingual guide (simultaneously in english and spanish)
- Licor tasting at Montserrat
- Entry/Admission - Abadia de Montserrat
- Entry/Admission - Basílica de la Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
- Food and drinks
- Access to the tower of Sagrada Familia
- Transport back from Park Guell to the city center
- Departure details
- Passeig de Lluís Companys, 19, 08018 Barcelona, Spain The first day meet the guide at Arc de Triomf, at the corner of Passeig de Lluís Companys & Carrer de Trafalgar. On the 2nd day, for the tour to Sagrada Familia and Park güell, meet the guide at the corner of Street Marina with Street Mallorca, next to the subway elevator of Sagrada Familia Station.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22869P24
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note this is a two days tour. The Montserrat tour will be on the first day and the Sagrada Familia + Park Güell will be on the second day
- Please note that you need to dress apropiate to access the Sagrada Familia and the Basilic at the Monastery
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please note that the Sagrada Familia Regulations state that children under the age of 11 years old will not get a receiver to listen to the guide. Amigo Tours manages the entry of each of our customers and this measure does not have to do with us.
- The tour on the second day can start at 9.30h (from April to October) or at 13h (from November to March)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Combo Barcelona in two days: Montserrat & Park Guell and Sagrada Familia
What you can expect during your visit
- The vaccination certificate will be requested to access the cafeteria of the enclosure
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- What time does Combo Barcelona in two days: Montserrat & Park Guell and Sagrada Familia start?
- Combo Barcelona in two days: Montserrat & Park Guell and Sagrada Familia will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Combo Barcelona in two days: Montserrat & Park Guell and Sagrada Familia on Tripadvisor
- Which attractions will I visit with Combo Barcelona in two days: Montserrat & Park Guell and Sagrada Familia?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Combo Barcelona in two days: Montserrat & Park Guell and Sagrada Familia on Tripadvisor
- How much is Combo Barcelona in two days: Montserrat & Park Guell and Sagrada Familia?
- Combo Barcelona in two days: Montserrat & Park Guell and Sagrada Familia price starts from $133.04. Discover and book Combo Barcelona in two days: Montserrat & Park Guell and Sagrada Familia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Combo Barcelona in two days: Montserrat & Park Guell and Sagrada Familia cancellation policy?
- Combo Barcelona in two days: Montserrat & Park Guell and Sagrada Familia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Combo Barcelona in two days: Montserrat & Park Guell and Sagrada Familia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22869P24
Sagrada Familia y Park güell
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great informative visit
Very informative guided tour. I much prefer a human guide vs an audio tour. My guide Lena (?) on Monday, Aug 4th …
Nice tour, with a knowledged guide
A Nice trip, but too timelimited, Nice tour, but Mabeyl the time frame skould be extended so you can have som mo…
Good tour with a knowledgeable tour guide. The only downside was that we (and others) were at the meeting point 10 …
Great tour of Sagrada Familia
We had an English guided tour at 3.30 on Friday 22nd July. I’m afraid I don’t know the guide’s name as a didn’t hav…
Had a wonderful tour with Raul! Saw all the highlights and received a lot of excellent historical information. Ami…
A brief tour
The tour guide spend a lot of time checking people in and managing a large party that missed their tour (& ended up…
Firstly no one was there to take us on the first morning tour we messaged no answer we finally called and they told…
Two day city tour of Barcelona - 2 adults and 2 teenagers
We have visited Barcelona a number of times and visited this impressive site previously without a guide. As we were…
Thank you Vigo for the visit !
Our guide if i remember was named Vigo, he was really nice with all of the group and the explanation were done in e…
A very brief overview of the park
Instead of 1.5 hours, this tour lasted 30 minutes. It started late because many of the whisper headsets were not wo…
Must do, so beautiful
Great way to explore the park and very very informative. The guide was really informative and clearly passionate ab…
Beautiful building, getting the tour started was a bit difficult but I'm sure not everyone has this issue. My tour was pushed fr
Beautiful location! A must see place. The tour company pushed my tour from 9am to 3pm which I was luck to accommoda…
Advertises as tower climbing optional But there’s no such thing, between the selection and the checkout process one…
Unhelpful tour operator. No tickets for you!
We had booked via a tour company, however as I had booked in another time zone without realising, when I added the …
Short, but nice.
The pluses: - it was nice to have organized transportation and not worry about taking public transport. - it was G…
I want trip after my cruse get off May,19/2019 around 10 A,M, Leaving Barcelona May 23 1:50 P.M. want to schedule me and for my wife: two adult age 74 ,american (korean) 3 day guide trip and hop and hop for 2 day. want your idea to help and guide..include hotel price $100.- to $120.-